+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
It seems CIC skipped May 30th for sending PER e-mails! :mad:

canadahere.I.come

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
vmraja said:
Hello Friends

Today I got my PCC.
After confusion on when i will be issued PCC, i book an appointment for today on 18th sep.
I visited the PSK(Passport Seva Kandra) in Hyderabad at 12.00PM as my reporting was 12.30Pm.
Everything was well organised there. The security guard asked all the 12.30 appointment ppl to form a queue.
We were sent in for security check, from there to take token. I heard people saying that it may talk 4 hours to finish off the process.
The guy at the token counter asked for the self attested copy of my passport, asked if my present residence address is same, i replied no and gave him the self attested copies of aadhar and voter id which stand as proof of my current address.
After getting the token i was asked to go to counter 'A'.
The waiting hall was packed and i was like sure that it may take around 2 hours for my turn.
surprisingly, my token number flashed in the monitor within 5 minutes. I went to the designated 'A' counter.
A kind guy asked to show the original passport and original supporting documents. Also captured the photo. With in 5 minutes i am done with counter 'A' and told to wait for my token to be called at counter 'B'.
Again, lot of people waiting at that counter, but i came to know that most of them came to apply for a new passport and PCC applications will be processed very fast.
At counter 'B' a guy cross checked all the self attested docs and send me to counter 'C'. It took less than 2mins at counter 'B'.
At counter C, i was waiting for my turn and the lady sitting at the counter rejected two new passport applications as she dint accept aadhar as recognized address proof. my token was called and she checked all the original docs and passport and asked me to wait aside(dint tell anything, i was worried if there was some error in my application). After few minutes a middle aged guy came to the counter and endorsed my passport with the seal and gave the PCC.
Really surprised by the pace at which things rolled there. got the token at 1.10 PM and came out with PCC by 1.45PM.

good luck for all the applicants.
Raja
In no time you got PCC... Really it was your day!!!

Can you please list out what documents you carry for this? What all documents were asked by PSK??

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
amirali.mithani said:
It seems CIC skipped May 30th for sending PER e-mails! :mad:
People who have received PER e-mail... CONGRATULATIONS!!

Can someone please share the e-mail address that sends PER e-mail. Also, any issues in receiving the e-mail on Gmail? Does it go to the Spam folder?

richpalmath

Sep 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - File now moved to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18 March 2015
Hey Guys,

I see some of us asking questions about job description letter. I did not come across something like this on the document check list. Are we referring to the Reference Letter?
If not is it necessary to send the job description letter.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Thank you Century for your quick response. That really helps. I want to highlight when i received email from NDVO, they mentioned to provide FBI clearance if stayed in US over 6 months. I think that is a generic email that they send so should i ignore that completely? Let me know.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
click.trick said:
As they are issuing PERs within a week time, and the people who have UCI, their status is updated prior to the reception of PER, so i feel more thorough check is carried out before CC charge.
Secondly, the birth certificate you have sent must be having details of spouse mom and dad, which can be verified through the ID card and passport
Third point I would make here is that your spouse age does not affect your application so having a birth certificate is important, which you already have. Even in some cases who had attached the Secondary school certificate as BC was also accepted.
Not having any document will be a confirm rejection, but you have a document which is a birth certificate issued by hospital i guess.
So don't worry... u will see a PER soon
Thanks click.trick for your insight. Made my day. As u said, I think ill relax and wait for my PER. +1 for putting my mind at ease :)

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
richpalmath said:
Hey Guys,

I see some of us asking questions about job description letter. I did not come across something like this on the document check list. Are we referring to the Reference Letter?
If not is it necessary to send the job description letter.
I was referring to point 12 on the checklist...

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
AIMS Passion said:
CHECK WELL. THERE A ONE OR TWO MAY 30TH. I AM SURE YOU WILL GT YOURS BEFORE LONG. KEEP TRUSTING GOD. CHEERS.
Trust in God will always prevail.. :) Lets hope all of us get through this.. Good Luck to everyone... Cheers!

IRana

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
All, something Odd so I thought should share. I am a May 07 applicant with PER received on August 7th I guess. Status quo thereafter, however, Just now, One of the Immigration Officer has added me to his LinkedIn profile. I thought this is very strange so I must share. I do not actively follow up this forum only log on to post anything to my case. If this has been happening to other people and been discussed, disregard or lemme know what happens :)

AntonySF

Sep 22, 2014
scylla said:
It's definitely too late to apply under NOC 2174 and most likely too late for 2173 as well. Do you qualify under any other NOCs?
Thank you so much for the response.
I am a software engineer working with digital Televisions and set top boxes . Which NOC does I belong to ?

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Diplomatru said:
Firstly, the NDVO CIC officers don't handle background verification, it is performed by a civil contractor which reports it's findings back to the RPC. Secondly, you are not required to update the VO with your employment details.
R u sure that we are not required to update the VO with our employment details after leaving the job??....

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
IRana said:
All, something Odd so I thought should share. I am a May 07 applicant with PER received on August 7th I guess. Status quo thereafter, however, Just now, One of the Immigration Officer has added me to his LinkedIn profile. I thought this is very strange so I must share. I do not actively follow up this forum only log on to post anything to my case. If this has been happening to other people and been discussed, disregard or lemme know what happens :)
Does the officer's LinkedIn profile state he is an Immigration Officer with CIC. I believe they are always suppose to keep this confidential due to sensitive nature of their job.

On a positive side, you can accept and get regular updates about CIC.. ;-)

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
amirali.mithani said:
Trust in God will always prevail.. :) Lets hope all of us get through this.. Good Luck to everyone... Cheers!
I am also 30 May Applicant with UCI number and its showing INProcess. but NO PER

Status
Not open for further replies.