+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
maym99 said:
GO AHEAD.... you wont fail or succeed until you trY !!!! ;D ;D ;D have you taken ielts date??? get eca simultaneously

and yes u need 21 minimum in ielts
Thanks for your advise.

No, haven't taken the IELTS date. Planning to start preparation and appear on first week of October.

Reg ECA: Got to know from somewhere that photocopies (even attested) of educational certificates and marksheets are not accepted, ONLY original generated by the university or board.

I am concerned about this coz it is very difficult to get in touch with the university people and generate afresh marksheet/certificate here (in India). Has been several years passed from the university.

Any Indian over here might give a better insight? Please advise.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
namaste said:
Just noticed that you landed in 2015. How does the future look my friend?
yes bro well I have an job offer after my licensure examination procedure from the following an Im kind a confused can you suggest? ;D :-

1.Mississauga’s Credit Valley Hospital
2.Vancouver Coastal Health
3.Ottawa Hospital
4.St Michael's Hospital
5.London Health Sciences Centre

any suggestions ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Mission_FSW said:
Thanks for your advise.

No, haven't taken the IELTS date. Planning to start preparation and appear on first week of October.

Reg ECA: Got to know from somewhere that photocopies (even attested) of educational certificates and marksheets are not accepted, ONLY original generated by the university or board.

I am concerned about this coz it is very difficult to get in touch with the university people and generate afresh marksheet/certificate here (in India). Has been several years passed from the university.

Any Indian over here might give a better insight? Please advise.
dear friend I believe more than 50% here are Indians.... for ex ME and trust me I agree to your point about government university thing...I graduated from government university ...visit them personally they will do it...even I was amazed that they knew what I want... so India has upgraded little bit but it has... yes sometimes you need to do some waiting but u will get it...

yes CARRY ORIGNALS

Athena73

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
Attn: those who complied the MR

Anybody who had above normal SGPT? We have undergone premedical & found out that our SGPT is above normal. Mine is 35 (normal value is up to 32 for female), while my husband is 78 (NV is up to 42)

Are they going to conduct further tests if SGPT is above normal? Are they going to request for clearance from a gastroenterologis or refuse our application due to the high SGPT? :'(

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
maym99 said:
dear friend I believe more than 50% here are Indians.... for ex ME and trust me I agree to your point about government university thing...I graduated from government university ...visit them personally they will do it...even I was amazed that they knew what I want... so India has upgraded little bit but it has... yes sometimes you need to do some waiting but u will get it...

yes CARRY ORIGNALS
Thanks Maym.

So, I set 2 immediate goals next :
1) Preparing for IELTS -- planning for October first week.
2) Getting in touch with my school examination board (CBSE) and engineering university.

By the way, do I need the individual year marksheets, final degree certificate or Transcripts? And, I will collect that myself or university has to send that to CIC ?

Please advise.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
maym99 said:
WHAT THE F**K :-X :-\ :eek:

GUYS NOW I M REALLY FEELING KIND A DEMOTIVATED NEED SOME SERIOUS COUNSELLING :p :p :p :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2831404/?ref_=nv_sr_1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwURUbFpMXM

well it shouldn't matter u see their is a procedure to it!!! ;D ;D ;D

are you 3112 3111 listening

I believe cabbies can make good money :), plus if there were no cabbies everyone would have to take the bus lol

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
maym99 said:
yes bro well I have an job offer after my licensure examination procedure from the following an Im kind a confused can you suggest? ;D :-

1.Mississauga's Credit Valley Hospital
2.Vancouver Coastal Health
3.Ottawa Hospital
4.St Michael's Hospital
5.London Health Sciences Centre

any suggestions ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
Depends where you want to live, I hear Dr's in Ottawa get good pay, I love the west coast bout not sure his well Vancouver Coastal health pay and property costs around Vancouver are high

gepers

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-14
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
May 4, 2015, May 13 submitted to CEM, May 20:3rd line
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
MAY 29, 2015
Guys need help. We submitted our application last May 26.. Until now our CC has not yet charge. We already called the bank but no pending or transaction charge..what will i do..thanks

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Hi everyone,
I've been analyzing NOC caps estimates a lot recently, and, specifically, how many applications are added to the spreadsheet much later than they're received by CIC.
Here's the result of the analysis:

Let's consider amount of applications that are received today and that will be registered in the spreadsheet in the next 130 days. Let's take this amount as 100% (it's never really 100%, because the apps keep getting added slowly even far away into future, but for the purpose of this explanation it's fine).
Then, half of those applications will be added to the spreadsheet by the applicants within the first 6 days after they're received by CIC,
about 80% will be added within 45 days,
95% will be added within 100 days.
10% of applications are added more than about 4 days before they're received.

Here's a chart illustrating it:

For people who are interested in the details/formulas used in the analysis, the exact calculations can be found here (nothing special, just numbers):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOPCiNpA1delXmbnpIaZt7UaByiOaNeXp1JA22KKgDQ/edit#gid=2019231853

This led me to a thought that the current NOC cap estimates still did not account for this effect completely, so I've updated the estimates to reflect that, to be on the safer side. Now the pessimistic estimate is that for applications received at CIC today, caps for hot NOCs (1112, 2132, 2171, 2173, 2174) are either full already or pretty close to being full.
Realistic estimate still leaves some more time for all NOCs except for NOC 2174. But again, it's still an estimate and there are many variables that affect it.

The same analysis has been applied really well to the charge date estimates - I hope, now the charge date estimates will drift much less over time :)

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
obryan20 said:
One other question in the interim: how do you get the results of the formulas spreadsheet to be copied automatically to the main spreadsheet at intervals?
It's all done by that code :) This specific task is handled by onUpdateFormulaValues() function, which is called by a time-driven trigger.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi,

Can you please guide me does CIC evaluates the application after charging of fees and when can i expect my PER if my CC was charged on 8th Sep.

If there is negative evaluation, will they refund the fees?

Regards
Gaurav Sharma

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Hi Seniors / Oscar,

I know that there has been some discussions related to sending additional documents and Oscar has detailed on how it has to be sent. But is it really true that on receipt of these additional documents, CIC will push the application back in the queue to the date when the additional documents were sent????

I am 5th June applicant who lost his credit card on Aug 3rd and sent additional document [Fee Payment form] with new credit card details which was received at CIC on Aug 19th. However I dont think I identified my application with enough details when I sent the additional details [Dint mention additional documents on envelope/provided just name of primary:secondary applicant and document receipt date at CIC in the covering letter].

With the processing of 5th June applications nearing, I am frightened for my application. Do you guys feel that I should send the fee payment form again with proper identification and without fearing the application being pushed back in the queue? My NOC is 2173 and I cannot risk the application being pushed to so late back in the queue. Would really appreciate your 2 cents on this one.

Regards...

Sunny1981

Aug 31, 2014
dmitrych said:
Hi everyone,
I've been analyzing NOC caps estimates a lot recently, and, specifically, how many applications are added to the spreadsheet much later than they're received by CIC.
Here's the result of the analysis:

Let's consider amount of applications that are received today and that will be registered in the spreadsheet in the next 130 days. Let's take this amount as 100% (it's never really 100%, because the apps keep getting added slowly even far away into future, but for the purpose of this explanation it's fine).
Then, half of those applications will be added to the spreadsheet by the applicants within the first 6 days after they're received by CIC,
about 80% will be added within 45 days,
95% will be added within 100 days.

10% of applications are added more than about 4 days before they're received.

This led me to a thought that the current NOC cap estimates still did not account for this effect completely, so I've updated the estimates to reflect that, to be on the safer side. Now the pessimistic estimate is that for applications received at CIC today, caps for hot NOCs (1112, 2132, 2171, 2173, 2174) are either full already or pretty close to being full.
Realistic estimate still leaves some more time for all NOCs except for NOC 2174. But again, it's still an estimate and there are many variables that affect it.

The same analysis has been applied really well to the charge date estimates - I hope, now the charge date estimates will drift much less over time :)

Your Analysis, is seriously shocking and demotivating to handful of aspirants like me.... who are fighting against all odds, convincing ourself each day, that we can pull it through ... and trying to put an application together...

i know we are late,, and no one else to be blamed for current state except ourself, for being unaware that, FSW was opened. I check this spread sheet everyday.. and look at the pessimistic date... and focus on what all is left.. Irony, is I looked at it 8 hrs back .. and was saying, I may make it... but the latest updated spread sheet stares me in my face and say " Get Lost... Doors Closed"...

Your Brillance is much appreciated, but yes the result is quite DENTING !!!

pivyas

Dec 14, 2013
gaurav202 said:
Hi,

Can you please guide me does CIC evaluates the application after charging of fees and when can i expect my PER if my CC was charged on 8th Sep.

If there is negative evaluation, will they refund the fees?

Regards
Gaurav Sharma
Hi Gaurav, CONGRATS...
Your CC charged means your application is evaluated and be ready to hear from CIC for your PER. It is knocking your door. Good Luck.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
pivyas said:
Hi Gaurav, CONGRATS...
Your CC charged means your application is evaluated and be ready to hear from CIC for your PER. It is knocking your door. Good Luck.
Hi Gaurav, It has been almost completed. wait for GOOD news in form of PER.

Status
Not open for further replies.