+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abkh10

Jun 3, 2014
Hello Guys,

I need your suggestions, as I have noticed in some cases, they were rejected due to insufficient proof of JD's matching with the relevant NOC, so what I did is that i took a print out on plane A4 sheet and stamped it ;D but i din't get it signed by my Manager or the HR. So should I Re-send my JD signed by the HR to CIC with a cover letter? is it a good idea?
I need your advise cuz I dont want my application to be rejected because of this??

NOC 2132
Application Received : 01 August 2014 at CIC

Thanks in Advance :)

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satyakam said:
Dear Friends,

Sharing good news:

Application Date: May 7th
NOC: 1112
PER date: August 8th

Received PCC request, Medicals and RPRF request email from NDVO on 8th September 2014. Since I was out of town for 2 days, I have updated the SS and I am informing you all today.

Getting PCC from Mumbai is hell of a job. Just started PCC application procedure today should take minimum 25 days in total, from online application date.

Thanks to god and all of you for guiding.
Regards,
Instead of booking an appointment online.. go with the form and all documents to the Malad office.. they might give u the PCC in a day or 2..

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
I see, so in most cases they charge only when they know case is +ve.

namaste said:
Yes, but very rare. May be 1 or 2 in this thread.

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
namaste said:
Thanx.

The place I am living right now. (Should I write "Present" in the "To" column) From Y/M to Y/m
E.g: From 2014 01 Present (Address) (Country) ........

maximus_can

Jul 30, 2014
Congrats satyakam! May i know the email address through which you got the acknowledgement from the CIC ?

satyakam said:
Dear Friends,

Sharing good news:

Application Date: May 7th
NOC: 1112
PER date: August 8th

Received PCC request, Medicals and RPRF request email from NDVO on 8th September 2014. Since I was out of town for 2 days, I have updated the SS and I am informing you all today.

Getting PCC from Mumbai is hell of a job. Just started PCC application procedure today should take minimum 25 days in total, from online application date.

Thanks to god and all of you for guiding.
Regards,

mayur2402

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
sarkca said:
Application Received at CIC May 6th - CC Charge Attempt June 4, 2014. Return Package Sent - June 13 - Return Package Received August 31, 2014.
@Sarka

Do you mean that your package returned bcz they were unable to charge ur CC?

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
farhaantariq said:
dear Indians....I want to know one thing.......does ndvo was going with same speed last year as well or is it going so fast for this year only? if this is for this year then I can guess my vo London can show some pace as well or else we will just sit and wait for mr for atleast next 4 months!

actually I m really happy to see indian cases are being processed so fast....may applicants are getting mr and pcc and rprf calls and I am quiet jealous as well :D

one thing is appreciable that indian govt has done so much for its people that this year the Canadian minister visited them and they devised a better faster procedure for immigration..............here in pak.........a s s ho les are busy with their politics, saving their chairs and no one even bothers to think for people!

wat abt bd brothers? after receiving per how much long u guys have to wait to get mr?

goodluck!
I think its something to do with this year cases only my brother farhaan, about the politics its just the same on both sides of our borders, govt's never did anything for our countries otherwise we wouldn't be applying today to developed countries. Not to say the citizens also never did their job effectively to keep up the country well..

But doesnt matter :) hopefully you will get to canada sooner than you think...

Singh :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TangoCharlie1234 said:
I think its something to do with this year cases only my brother farhaan, about the politics its just the same on both sides of our borders, govt's never did anything for our countries otherwise we wouldn't be applying today to developed countries. Not to say the citizens also never did their job effectively to keep up the country well..

But doesnt matter :) hopefully you will get to canada sooner than you think...

Singh :)
dear brother singh......or singh sahib the great! :D ....I have lived in Kuwait for 13 years.........I know how much indian govt, indian lobby and indian people support each other and help each other..........I really appreciate it..........may be its just 1% only......but on the other side of border........there is nothing like this......so one thing is true that atleast Indians are ahead of us in this thing even if it is 1% only.

anyhow lets see, wish u all best of luck and good luck.

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
PinguimGuy Congrats. I got your PM, however I'm not able to respond. Take a look at Canada para Brasileiros Forum.

PinguimGuy said:
You guys can't imagine the feeling I had when I opened a mail from CIO with a Subject "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".

But I read it through, hopefully, til I get to:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Oh my freakin' GOD!!! I got the P.E.R!!! :)

Some people stated that they got a mail with the points considered by CIO, but mine was just this (among other things) but no point mentioned.

I'm so freaking happy right now! I can't stand myself!

My best thoughts and hopes to all my forum fellows so you can get yours too.

I'm a May 9th Applicant. SS updated.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
tknova said:
I am note sure how FedEx accepted the PO Box Address usually they simply don't accept it. Either way you should redirect your package to the Courier Address http://www.fsw2014.info/address-application/
Fedex does not accept packages meant for PO box numbers in the US as the US postal service does not accept them. But they know that Canada postal services accept them. So they accepted the package. Got to know this from fedex helpline bcos i made the same mistake.

tux

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-14
sarkca said:
Application Received at CIC May 6th - CC Charge Attempt June 4, 2014. Return Package Sent - June 13 - Return Package Received August 31, 2014.
@ sarkca better luck next time.

Its understood that if the application is accepted one will be notified by e-mail, that is considered (PER) however what is not clear is rejection notification.

How do we know if your application has been rejected.
1. do you get an email saying your application has been rejected? with a reason and return app by mail.
2. or you will only know when you receive package by mail?

anyone who's app was rejected please share.

Thanks,
Tux

haricanada

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
29 dec 2014
AOR Received.
second line 20th March 2015
Med's Request
15th April 2015
Med's Done....
21st April 2015. third line update on 4th may 2015
Passport Req..
28th May DM 29th May
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2015
hi.. i have filed my documents on sept 6th for 4011 NOC..will i be in CAP..

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
haricanada said:
hi.. i have filed my documents on sept 6th for 4011 NOC..will i be in CAP..
Seriously just 35 till date, you are already in canada hari bhai, eating jalebi's in vancouer :p :p :p 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.