+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello forum members,

I am a 9th June applicant for NOC 0113 Purchasing Manager. Currently I am working as a Purchase Manager in my company since 2010. I gave my experience certificate to CIC stating that I m currently working in my company. But due to some personal reason I will be resigning and leaving my job by the end of this month sept. So do I have to inform the CIC ppl that I left my current job and send them my relieving letter thru mail. Or is it ok if I dont inform them. Because according to my experience letter which I send them they will think I am still working in my company.

Please Advice... :(

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Syed7283 said:
Hello forum members,

I am a 9th June applicant for NOC 0113 Purchasing Manager. Currently I am working as a Purchase Manager in my company since 2010. I gave my experience certificate to CIC stating that I m currently working in my company. But due to some personal reason I will be resigning and leaving my job by the end of this month sept. So do I have to inform the CIC ppl that I left my current job and send them my relieving letter thru mail. Or is it ok if I dont inform them. Because according to my experience letter which I send them they will think I am still working in my company.

Please Advice... :(
As you know that life continues to go on after we file application with CIC.

One might ...

Resign from a job
Move to a new address
Get married
Have a baby, etc.

I assume CIC also knows this fact, and will be ok if you let them know at the next stage, when they contact you.

Regards

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Oscar7 said:
Hi, Once you receive the PER email it will have instructions on informing the VO in such (and other major) changes. I suggest you can inform them at that stage, don't need to do anything now

LOL now cheer up! ;)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
Thanks a lot Oscar7 I m really relieved now

:)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
nskatcv said:
As you know that life continues to go on after we file application with CIC.

One might ...

Resign from a job
Move to a new address
Get married
Have a baby, etc.

I assume CIC also knows this fact, and will be ok if you let them know at the next stage, when they contact you.

Regards
Thanks for replying my friend.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Buddy seems ok except the last points of Doc checklist like mailing labels....

Requesting u to recheck with the below.....:

Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement original
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)if applicable
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)Original
21.Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.
Very useful ashif_eee ;)

katokatokato

Jul 21, 2014
Hi all,
I have some questions about filling those forms.
1. I have two young kids, do i need to fill additional dependents form?
2. My spouse's uncle lived in BC but we arenot going to claim points from him. So do i need to check the relatives box in schedule 3 form?

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
FOR EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING ON THE STATUS OF APPLICATION:
RECEIVED MEDICALS ON THE SAME DAY AS THE APPLICATION UPDATED
MY PR ..STATUS 2 ND LINE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.

GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

Sep 1, 2014
Hello Everyone

I am about to file my application for NOC 2173. I have decided to apply on my own but there are few questions in my mind which are forcing me to take help from any consultant in Delhi. I have a score of 66 and getting another score 5 for proof of relation.

1. For proof of relation I am showing grandparent or aunt of my spouse. But unfortunately the name of my mother in law is different in her DOB certificate and in my Spouse' DOB document. What can be done to prove that both names are of same person.

2. Name of the grandparent in his document is different from my mother in law DOB certificate. What could be done in this case.

3. For work experience my previous company is not providing me any customized document. They gave me just the experience letter and the releiving letter. What would be its impact on my application.

4. All the documents needs to be certified from any megistrate or notary or judge etc.. or self attestation will work ?

5. In the documents My spouse and myself doesn't have birth certificate, but we both have DOB certificate. How can we tackle this ?

Regards
Anand Kapoor

kinar_17

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Hi all, just few quick questions 1. Do we need to keep the sixth photo blank at the back side 2. With the company that i am currently working I have attached appointment letter and salary slips. My appointment letter has duties has responsibilities on first page shall I highlight it with a highlighter ? 3. For my previous company I have attached experience letter with duties and also attached my psych slips. Is this fine ?4.while dispatching shall I put my dd and photos at the very top before checklist ? And self addressed envelops at the back .

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Hello house, my sister just submitted are application to cic but did not submit PCC and her proof of fund was her monthly savings in a cooperative society and pension fund statement. Pls what are d chances wt cic.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
kinar_17 said:
Hi all, just few quick questions 1. Do we need to keep the sixth photo blank at the back side 2. With the company that i am currently working I have attached appointment letter and salary slips. My appointment letter has duties has responsibilities on first page shall I highlight it with a highlighter ? 3. For my previous company I have attached experience letter with duties and also attached my psych slips. Is this fine ?4.while dispatching shall I put my dd and photos at the very top before checklist ? And self addressed envelops at the back .
1. Yes, of course.
2. No need.
3. What is this psych slip ?
4. If it is in the envelope, they will find it.

Regards

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POKLINK said:
Hello house, my sister just submitted are application to cic but did not submit PCC and her proof of fund was her monthly savings in a cooperative society and pension fund statement. Pls what are d chances wt cic.
PCC can be submitted later but Funds in co-operative society won't be accepted....

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
POKLINK said:
Not submitting PCC is fine at this stage, but the funds must be unencumbered. While the savings account seems to be fine, am not sure about the pension fund.

Regards

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Just took a look at the spreadsheet.. Looks like on average they have been processing at a rate of around 8 per day (at least in terms of the applicants who submitted info to the spreadsheet). Is it just me, or does that seem painfully slow? If they receive 25,000 applications (which doesn't seem likely before January 1st, 2015), it would take them 8.5 years at this rate to clear them all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.