+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Sent application package on 01.09.14 under NOC 1111, finally. Fingers crossed!!

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
ashif_eee said:
1. Do we need to keep the sixth photo blank at the back side--------YESSSS

2. With the company that i am currently working I have attached appointment letter and salary slips. My appointment letter has duties has responsibilities on first page shall I highlight it with a highlighter ?--------NO NEED OF THEM,,,,ANYWAY WHY IT IS ON APPOINTMENT LETTER? IF POSSIBLE TAKE WITH AN DUTY INDIVIDUAL LETTER.

3. For my previous company I have attached experience letter with duties and also attached my psych slips. Is this fine ?----ABSOLUTELY FINE........

4.while dispatching shall I put my dd and photos at the very top before checklist ? And self addressed envelops at the back .---------ITS WILL BE OK BUT PREFERABLE TO SET IS PER ORDER -U CAN USE PAPER CLIPS TO ATTACH WITH THE PREV DOCS OF THE LIST FOR THIS SMALLER DOCS...YES ABOUT THE MAILING LABELS--PUT IT AS PER ORDER.

All the best...:)
Dear Ashif
I think we have to write the Name, DOB & Photo taken date on the back side of 5 photos and keep one photo blank.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Awaiting CIC to announce the update on the Caps today in the next 10 odd hours...... As expected, the speed of increase in the number of applications should go down.... My estimates: Total 2320, NOC 2174: 485, NOC1112: 453.....

By any chance if the increase of applications is higher than last time, it could only mean faster processing by CIC ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click [Good] on the left if my response is of any help ...

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
SKumarIND said:
Hi
My application for NOC2173 reached CIC on 25th August, I just want to know , would my application be in CAP1000? As per CIC it is 188 Got PER,As per SS it is 59Got PER.CC charged
Number of application reached as per SS, May 102, June 63, July 38, August 44, Total 247 Application at CIC
Could you give me an answer , would my application be in the CAP? and what would be the percentage of chances?
I'm more than sure that it will be in the CAP .... You dont have to worry about it .... CHeers .... Only NOCs need worrying are 2174 and 1112 ..... All you gotta do is sit patient ..... Best of Luck ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sthsudip said:
hello friends,

i am a 9th may applicant, with NDVO

and of opportunity i am changing my job soon, (may be after 1 month)
for that i have to shift to other country which Visa Office is Singapore,

I have two questions,
1. Should i have to inform now the NDVO for change of address. (I have not received any email from NDVO for the start of my application process yet.)
2. If they accept my new address are they going to transfer my file to Singapore VO.(some says that transferring file to new VO will delay the processing)
3. If the new address does not affect the change of VO, can i send the Pass Port from the new country itself without affecting the processing.

waiting for you valuable comments..

Brother,

1. Yes u will need to change ur current address which can be done by below NDVO CSE...U have got ur PER right? Since NDVO is not sending AOR this time....u may wait for few more days then send the new address ...

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

2. chnaging address will not change ur local VO until u are not requesting urself for changing the VO..And ofcourse Singapore is an solid stupid VO....Will not be wiser to choose that one...

3. while PP request from NDVO u may contact with NDVO to submit ur PP on the SG...Otherwise u may have to send it by ur friend or relative or u will have to come back to India for PP submission....

All the best...

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
niagracalling said:
That's cool... Congrats ...... now enjoy the wait .... Best of Luck ... !!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
niagracalling said:

All the best brother......:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
srvmh said:
Dear Ashif
I think we have to write the Name, DOB & Photo taken date on the back side of 5 photos and keep one photo blank.
Buddy,

I hope he knows it....Thats he was asking for the sixth photo only....:)

Anyway +1 for pointing out more....:)

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
grooby said:
I'm more than sure that it will be in the CAP .... You dont have to worry about it .... CHeers .... Only NOCs need worrying are 2174 and 1112 ..... All you gotta do is sit patient ..... Best of Luck ...

Thank you Grooby....

A_B

Sep 2, 2014
Hello Members,

Need your help please.

I am planning to apply for FSW under 1112 Finance Analyst and my wife planning to apply under 2173 software tester.

My concern is that we are very late to start process, as we are yet to receive education transcript which we would get by 12th Sept'14 and then we will send it ahead for WES by 15th or 16th Sep'14 which would ideally take to response back 2 weeks under express services.

Anohter worry is we have got IELTS registration date 18th OCt'14, so that mean we would get IELTS and WES all ready to file application in kast week of oct'14 for my wife under 2173 NOC for software tester,

Can you please suggest her chances of getting fit within cap limit of 1000 if file on last week of October?

My case is even worst as i got IELTS date on 2nd Nov'14 and would be filling 2nd week of Nove'14 under 1112 NOC, what are my chances to fit undef cap of 1000 if applied in 2nd week of Nov'14.

Please help..... :'(

dharag2304

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
I have received my PER on 19th Aug 2014 and since my spouse has got a new passport now...When I hear from NDVO that your file has been put for evaluation...do I immediately inform them about the new passport? Or wait till I am asked for the passport.

Please advise people

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

1. Yes u will need to change ur current address which can be done by below NDVO CSE...U have got ur PER right? Since NDVO is not sending AOR this time....u may wait for few more days then send the new address ...

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

2. chnaging address will not change ur local VO until u are not requesting urself for changing the VO..And ofcourse Singapore is an solid stupid VO....Will not be wiser to choose that one...

3. while PP request from NDVO u may contact with NDVO to submit ur PP on the SG...Otherwise u may have to send it by ur friend or relative or u will have to come back to India for PP submission....

All the best...
thanx ashif_eee,

for your valuable comment

i have 2 entry please delete my old one,
name: sthanepal on 2027 row.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
ckonedz said:
Dear all,

I have just realised that my fees were charged the 26th of August! :)

Apps. date of receipt: 16/05/2014.

Hope the best feedbacks from CIO for all of us in the coming days!!!
Congrats bro .... !! Good luck for the process further ... !

Do take out time to update the SS.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click [Good} on the left if my response is of any help..

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
gaganpal_2007 said:
Just one question...I am currently in Canada on Work Permit and will be applying for PR under CEC (Canadian Experience Class) within a week or two.

I heard we can also apply for FSW. It means that we can apply two files at same time. One for CEC and other for FSW.

Is FSW processing time faster for people who are currently in Canada or are they same??
CEC is easier and faster than FSW. I must recommend CEC. Cz in CEC, you need not worry about pass marks (67 out of 100) while in FSW, you have to have 67. It means, if you apply under FSW and if you don't have Canadian degree, you will need ECA that will take time and a bit hassle to collect. :p :p :p

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
A_B said:
Hello Members,

Need your help please.

I am planning to apply for FSW under 1112 Finance Analyst and my wife planning to apply under 2173 software tester.

My concern is that we are very late to start process, as we are yet to receive education transcript which we would get by 12th Sept'14 and then we will send it ahead for WES by 15th or 16th Sep'14 which would ideally take to response back 2 weeks under express services.

Anohter worry is we have got IELTS registration date 18th OCt'14, so that mean we would get IELTS and WES all ready to file application in kast week of oct'14 for my wife under 2173 NOC for software tester,

Can you please suggest her chances of getting fit within cap limit of 1000 if file on last week of October?

My case is even worst as i got IELTS date on 2nd Nov'14 and would be filling 2nd week of Nove'14 under 1112 NOC, what are my chances to fit undef cap of 1000 if applied in 2nd week of Nov'14.

Please help..... :'(

Sorry man .... but the chances of you fitting in the NOC1112 category are next to impossible. There's no use keeping false hopes about NOC1112. I think it should exhaust its quota by August end received applications .... It would be best if you go ahead with applications with your wife as Principal applicant under NOC 2173 although that is also expected to be a little tight ........ Right now all you need to do is rush and complete all your documents asap so that you can send in your application right awa ywhen you get the IELTS result.....
Dont worry and focus your energies towards the positives and you will be all set ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click [Good] on the left if my response is of any help..

Status
Not open for further replies.