+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
farhaantariq said:
it depends case to case, if u have worked in just one company then they might not call or send email, if u have worked in several different companies then they might contact all of them or anyone of them. they can call or email but they don't send posts. its very rare that they do a visit of these places.

in many cases they don't contact and in many they contact each and every one. its part of process, they have mentioned on website also that they might contact, means they may and they may not also.

don't worry buddy its just a background check to verify u provided authentic docs. in many cases they are not able to contact or reach the person and yet still they proceed the case. but sometimes when they don't reach the person or company they contact u to provide alternate contacts. so it all depends.

good luck.

thanks faaarantariq for the answer

so do you know if they just simply verify from the boss if i'm an employee or go by detils like every duty you mentioned and salary , because to be hones the dean of the university dosent remember my salary he just told me to add it ... also the dean dosent know every single duty I do but he knows only the ( main duty of me ) which is a university lecturer .

so he can confirm to them i'm a lecturer but for sure he wont recall salary , date of starting job or job details , i'm worried about that ;(

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
ishakmohd said:
Guys,

About 95% of my settlement funds is in fixed deposit and the remaining in Savings account. Is it necessary that I should show all the funds in FD? will CIC be having a problem that I am showing about 5% of my funds in a Savings Bank account from which I can withdraw money anytime?

Ishak

No problem with submitting two statements in as much they are yours.
Secondly,once the total sum covers your POF,you have no problem.
Best of luck

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks ksa0510 :)

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
For your guidance

Sept.1 is a holiday is canada, labor day. I just checked cause I sent my application and tentative del will take 6days.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Gsw said:
Just pasting conversation in interview , which ashif gave reference about linkedin profile disaster

It may help someone

I had my interview on last 11 Oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there were some contradictions occurred in my case. I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician). I have provided all my qualifications and experience certificate related to that category only.
My data's are like this: - After my school education I have done mechanical engineering, Then electrical engineering and there is gap shown between my employment. I have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the above said gap period, I have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010. But not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electrician's category, by being an advocate, make more complication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible dilemma they have got my details and all qualification and status from LinkedIn network through a Google search and the visa officer was Canadian madam, she shouted against me and said-
“Why did you hide all these matters from us?”
I told: - Madam it was for nothing. After all I was applying for an electrician's category that's why I left all those details aside.
VO:-“No I don't want to hear any explanation”.
Any way I have confessed before her and I admitted my case one by one, and she typed everything in the system. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told
VO: - "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation'
I said: 'yes madam'
VO: - Then why did you do this?'
I said: 'Madam I told you everything"
VO: -“I have another two questions related to your employment”.
VO: -1. “How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?”
I said: (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) I kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if we do so circuit breaker will burn.
VO: - “No! Yours is a wrong answer, You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. This question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician”.
VO: -. “What is the regular procedure in your work field? “
I explained, while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its cable drawing, cable charging and network design and electrical jobs etc....
VO: - ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use?'
I said' multi meter, DB meter (for signals) etc...
VO: -Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No madam!, I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that I have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating 14 years of experience.
VO: - No!. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal, Ok? Let him decide!

I told madam I have no deliberate intention to keep anything hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case for applying as an electrician
VO: - “No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county”.
She never asked any other document which was demanded through letter.
We were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a Govt valuator for Rs-1.5 Crores,Wedding Photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.

That's all in this interview
Question: Did you apply again in current FSW as for NOC 2174?Isn't that a bit out of your field.

ayazqures

Aug 31, 2014
Hi,
I am planning to send the application in the first week of October for FSWP 2014. I wonder if my application would make it before the cap is complete. I am an applicant in mechanical engg category. Any information in this regard would be helpful.

Thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldoc80 said:
thanks faaarantariq for the answer

so do you know if they just simply verify from the boss if i'm an employee or go by detils like every duty you mentioned and salary , because to be hones the dean of the university dosent remember my salary he just told me to add it ... also the dean dosent know every single duty I do but he knows only the ( main duty of me ) which is a university lecturer .

so he can confirm to them i'm a lecturer but for sure he wont recall salary , date of starting job or job details , i'm worried about that ;(
brother I guess they normally checks for the followings

your full name
dob
job position
hours worked
time since you joined and till u left(if u left)
ask to provide job description (not all but some to match them with what u provided)
may be salary earned also but that doesn't effect your app, only that u have provided correct info cos misinterpretation can cost u ur app!
some basic company info like where they are located to cross check its address u provided or on letter head, what they do, other info as well.

they may ask all of these, they may ask any one of these, they may ask some of these, they might not ask any of these. don't worry if even ur employer not able to provide some info ur app wont gona reject at this stage because they verify your other info as well.

see the thing is that they check for your banks, police, education, employment, other records, family details. so if they get all other things ok and correct and find 2 3 things missing or not complete like if ur boss cant give details of ur job position or cant recall ur salary or cant provide any other detail then it doesn't matter cos ur all other info is upto date and correct.

what I believe that VO go in details for those cases whose other info gets fishy or miss something as well. understand that its natural not to get all the info sometimes, they do all checks but like if ur 90% info is cross checked correctly and for some reasons they cant receive rest 10% then they don't reject the case until unless its a security issue. like if ur pcc or security check get stuck or fishy then its a rejection for u, but not for employment and other issues cos these are not that much serious things.

don't get worry buddy, keep hopes high and good luck.

omer250

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28. 07. 2014
Nomination.....
awaited
farhaantariq said:
brother I guess they normally checks for the followings

your full name
dob
job position
hours worked
time since you joined and till u left(if u left)
ask to provide job description (not all but some to match them with what u provided)
may be salary earned also but that doesn't effect your app, only that u have provided correct info cos misinterpretation can cost u ur app!
some basic company info like where they are located to cross check its address u provided or on letter head, what they do, other info as well.

they may ask all of these, they may ask any one of these, they may ask some of these, they might not ask any of these. don't worry if even ur employer not able to provide some info ur app wont gona reject at this stage because they verify your other info as well.

see the thing is that they check for your banks, police, education, employment, other records, family details. so if they get all other things ok and correct and find 2 3 things missing or not complete like if ur boss cant give details of ur job position or cant recall ur salary or cant provide any other detail then it doesn't matter cos ur all other info is upto date and correct.

what I believe that VO go in details for those cases whose other info gets fishy or miss something as well. understand that its natural not to get all the info sometimes, they do all checks but like if ur 90% info is cross checked correctly and for some reasons they cant receive rest 10% then they don't reject the case until unless its a security issue. like if ur pcc or security check get stuck or fishy then its a rejection for u, but not for employment and other issues cos these are not that much serious things.

don't get worry buddy, keep hopes high and good luck.
Do cic do the cross check or the visa office does this??

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I want to have some saying from the senior members to share the info for my self as well as other as many people are concerned with some of these things.

I would like know that what are the circumstances that might put you in trouble after your files reaches VO? like I know if anything goes wrong with the police clearance or security checks then its a straight away rejection and ban, but what about other things?

if some things are found up & down or incomplete or not verifiable like bank statements, family details, educational details, employment details, official ID documents, e.t.c. does any of these things make any possibility for rejections?

do we just sit and relax and wait for MR or should we be worried about anything? and is true that waiting for MR is as tough as waiting for PER :D !

thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omer250 said:
Do cic do the cross check or the visa office does this??
cio checks the completeness of your app and some basic security checks with the international agencies cos at time many applicants haven't sent their pcc along with app. if your app is found complete then it is transferred to VO for the above mentioned detailed checks. the VO then check ur app for details and verifies them.

hope this helps. good luck.

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Hi again,

Regarding having copies notarised, if I want to send original copies where they ask for copies (as they are free to replace) instead of copies, I presumably don't need to notarise them. Has anyone done this before, as I'm worried that any un-notorised documents will be rejected out of hand, even if they're originals? ??? ???

Thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baran said:
Hi again,

Regarding having copies notarised, if I want to send original copies where they ask for copies (as they are free to replace) instead of copies, I presumably don't need to notarise them. Has anyone done this before, as I'm worried that any un-notorised documents will be rejected out of hand, even if they're originals? ??? ???

Thanks
why you want to send originals when they are asking for attested copies? remember that they might keep originals and wont return it to you. and yes if not sent attested then they might ask you again for that or might reject it as its not fulfilling their requirements.

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
farhaantariq said:
why you want to send originals when they are asking for attested copies?
Well, because I can get the stamped original ones free but I should pay for notarizing the copies!

Canadain1234

Jul 11, 2014
Friends...My ECA from WES mentions the institute name as JNTU Hyderabad for my Bachelors degree...but I submitted documents to WES stating that the university where I completed my Bachelors degree is JNTU Kakinada.All my bachelors degree certificates have JNTU Kakinada as the awarding university (CMM,Provisional,Final degree cerificate and all)..Is this going to be an issue in the future?

Will CIC reject my application because of this discrepancy (though it is the mistake of WES :mad: :mad:)??

Status
Not open for further replies.