+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
varuen said:
They are processing 14th May, will take this whole week before they proceed to 15th May
Hi Varuen,

My application was received on 12th May and as you mentioned 14th May is under processing, does that mean my application is having some gaps thatz why I haven't heard from CIC so far.

B.T.W. is there any way I can contact the department to know the whereabouts of my application. Just to ensure that the application is not lost.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: grooby on August 19, 2014, 01:13:22 am
Ashif/Veterans..... anything regarding this post below to make me feel positive ? any hope i should retain ?

Hi Guys,

I had my application prepared by mid July but my IELTS result was postponed and came out on 2nd July. I finally finished and submitted my thoroughly reviewed application on 10th July. Ites been over a month and no communication yet.

Application sent date: 10th July
NOC Code: 1112
Already accepted applications(18th Aug): 292.
CC Details given but not yet charged.
Case officer not allotted yet.
Sad
I am worried if I will be able to make it within the 1000 cap for NOC1112. Any luck ?
Can someone also tell me what does the acronym PER stand for ?

Looking forward to some positives.

ashif_eee said:
Brother,

U will not be impacted....thats what I hope.....Currently 7-9th May applicants are rcving PER...Just wait for ur turn.....:D
If you want positive hope then you can expect but as per my calculation 1112 and 2174 CAP will reach by end of June applicants. If you are lucky then only you can expect CAP fill till 15th-16th July Applicants. The reason for my calculation is that in 1 week (1st May to 7th May) both the NOCs touched 300 successful applications. You have sent application on 10th July so it could have delivered around 15th July (I guess). Till 15th July we have 9 weeks ( 3 in May, 4 in June and 2 in July). If very conservatively we will assume that each week only 75 applications will be received for each NOCs then also both the NOCs will reach 1000 by 15th July... If its 100 per week then as I said above None of July applicants will be in CAP for 1112 and 2174...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ saira

sairahmad said:
Hi can someone answer my query?- Pls see comments in 'RED'

sairahmad said:
Hi All,

For proof of funds, Initially As I need to submit a bank certificate Can I show one Dollar account with half amount and one Local Currency Account for the rest of the amount? The total will amount to CAD15000. Further if I am showing amounts in 2 different accounts (but the same bank) do I need 2 separate certificates for each account?- a). Yes b). I'm not clear how you can have different currency a/c in same bank ? Are they in two different branches (diff countries) ? - Provide separate cert's. to be on the safe side

Later when a 6 months bank statement will be required by VO at that time if I show the total amount in only one account (either dollar or local) by converting dollars to PKR or converting PKR to dollars, will it create any issues?- No issues but you should be able to provide an explanation for doing that (if asked by local VO at a later stage)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aha2174 said:
If you want positive hope then you can expect but as per my calculation 1112 and 2174 CAP will reach by end of June applicants. If you are lucky then only you can expect CAP fill till 15th-16th July Applicants. The reason for my calculation is that in 1 week (1st May to 7th May) both the NOCs touched 300 successful applications. You have sent application on 10th July so it could have delivered around 15th July (I guess). Till 15th July we have 9 weeks ( 3 in May, 4 in June and 2 in July). If very conservatively we will assume that each week only 75 applications will be received for each NOCs then also both the NOCs will reach 1000 by 15th July... If its 100 per week then as I said above None of July applicants will be in CAP for 1112 and 2174...

Brother,

I appreciate ur analysis bro.....:)

I am not arguing about the risk factor of this hot NOC...

But what is my opinion is that - for the hot NOCs like 1112 and 2174 etc. initial app submission rate will not be continued to the end of this NOCs ....So frequency will not be uniformed....Submission rate will drop now definitely....So applicants of july may also be included on the CAP.... :D

Just hope for the best and pray for each other........

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Re-posting.

arundasp said:
Hi,

My wife is the primary applicant and we have already sent the application package. I would like to get a clarification on one part. She applied for NOC 2173. She is working as a Software Engineer from 2006 - till. But for the period 2004 - 2006, she was in government service in a clerical job. I didn't include that under the work experience part in Schedule 3 form as we are applying for an NOC related to software, but mentioned it in Schedule A Back Ground Declaration form . Will that be a problem ?

Thanks
Arun

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Super Congrats Farhan!

+1 in advance for the SS updating... ;)
thanks buddy.

+1 for u for such a kind generous heart! :D

I pray that we all might succeed, the most pain taking thing is waiting! believe me its worst then any other thing in this world! but keep ur prayers high and hopes alive and most important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP!

nraju2174

Jul 15, 2014
Hi dear friends

I am May 9th applicant noc2174 got last years UCI number
Still my ECAS shows nothing and didnt get any mail

Kindly suggest what might happened

Is my application returned

Thinking like that 'coz ecas didn't show anything can't check DD status due to consultant
Kindly help

valensalis

Jul 30, 2011
My documents have been received by CiC on 22nd May 2014. But I am yet to receive any confirmation from them. Has anyone received any revert from CiC whose documents have been received by CiC at the same time or after that?

nraju2174

Jul 15, 2014
nraju2174 said:
Hi dear friends

I am May 9th applicant noc2174 got last years UCI number
Still my ECAS shows nothing and didnt get any mail

Kindly suggest what might happened

Is my application returned

Thinking like that 'coz ecas didn't show anything can't check DD status due to consultant
Kindly help
Any help

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congratssssssssssssssssss...

farhaantariq said:
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH
all thanks to OMNIPOTENT ALLAH
all prayers to OMNISCIENT ALLAH

received

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PER!!!!!!!

im flying high in the skies!

its party tonight!

hope and wish all the best for other applicants waiting for good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.