+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhu21

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-02-2015 (Process Started)
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015, Third Line update- 08 April 2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
ashif_eee said:
Ofcourse not buddy....Dont worry for that now...:D
thanx ashif :)

Swanky Singh

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Aug 2014
Nomination.....
17th November CC charged
File Transfer...
5th December 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
5th February 2015
Med's Done....
11th February 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd April
VISA ISSUED...
17th April
LANDED..........
12th Aug 2015
neel-here said:
@ swanky,

It sounds strange.. could you pls confirm you hold an MBA and Not a PGDM etc.. and from which Instt & Univ you pursued it ?
This was an International Masters in Biz Administration, specialized in HRM, done part-time (weekend classes), while working full time. Univ : UBI (United Business Institutes, Brussels, in collaboration with JARO Edu India. I found it strange too that they completely ignored it. I understand its not govt affiliated, so they could have marked it as not recognized, but to not even acknowledge is strange. At the time they were back logged, and I had to make folllow ups to get them to do my case, so maybe it was an omission.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Kindly write down all of the employment even though it is not matched of ur applied NOC.....:)
Dear Ashif,
we have to write details of only that job in schedule 3 which falls under NOC 2011 category O,A or B only and not all employments... it is clearly mentioned on cic guideline as follows:
List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0, Skill Levels A or B of NOC 2011.

So he is asking what NOC should he write for job that does not match with any NOC.. i think he need not to mention it on schedule 3... kindly correct me if i m wrong

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dharag,

12th May- is still in process. My ECaS is not yet updated even after CC charge (2 weeks)
so you chill for the time being :)
B+ve !!

dharag2304 said:
12th May received...sent on 6th may...total points 73

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
farhaantariq said:
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH
all thanks to OMNIPOTENT ALLAH
all prayers to OMNISCIENT ALLAH

received

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PER!!!!!!!

im flying high in the skies!

its party tonight!

hope and wish all the best for other applicants waiting for good news!

Super Congrats Farhan!

+1 in advance for the SS updating... ;)

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Hi,

My wife is the primary applicant and we have already sent the application package. I would like to get a clarification on one part. She applied for NOC 2173. She is working as a Software Engineer from 2006 - till. But for the period 2004 - 2006, she was in government service in a clerical job. I didn't include that under the work experience part in Schedule 3 form as we are applying for an NOC related to software, but mentioned it in Schedule A Back Ground Declaration form . Will that be a problem ?

Thanks
Arun

randev

May 5, 2014
ahappystone said:
Hi, Seniors,

I received a email from HK visa office (see below). Could you advice what does it mean? Is it a confirmation that local visa office has started to proceed with my application?

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/05/07.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit ...., select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case pecific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit ... and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit ... and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: ...
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit ....
• For information on employment, visit .....
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit ...
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
8/F, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
China (PRC)

------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first time I'm seeing an email like this. But I suspect this is the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) email that local VOs send when they receive your case file. Looks like your case has been transferred to the local VO (HK) for further processing.

Good luck!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
COngrats ! :)

farhaantariq said:
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH
all thanks to OMNIPOTENT ALLAH
all prayers to OMNISCIENT ALLAH

received

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PER!!!!!!!

im flying high in the skies!

its party tonight!

hope and wish all the best for other applicants waiting for good news!

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone answer my query?

sairahmad said:
Hi All,

For proof of funds, Initially As I need to submit a bank certificate Can I show one Dollar account with half amount and one Local Currency Account for the rest of the amount? The total will amount to CAD15000. Further if I am showing amounts in 2 different accounts (but the same bank) do I need 2 separate certificates for each account?

Later when a 6 months bank statement will be required by VO at that time if I show the total amount in only one account (either dollar or local) by converting dollars to PKR or converting PKR to dollars, will it create any issues?

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear All,

Tensed enough about my application...Posting again...If someone from could help me to resolve my query....

I am 8th may applicant for 2174 category. But still could not get any response from CIC. Can someone please help me to tell about the chances that I would be able to make it?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Dev

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats amirsrima !

I really appreciate your patience. It took one year to get your 2nd line..

amirsrima said:
Hi Guys, hope all are well and enjoying the WAITING.

Admin please update my info as recieved from CIC;

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 10, 2013

2 We have started processing your application on August 15, 2014.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
saudkhan418 said:
Dear Ashif,
we have to write details of only that job in schedule 3 which falls under NOC 2011 category O,A or B only and not all employments... it is clearly mentioned on cic guideline as follows:
List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0, Skill Levels A or B of NOC 2011.

So he is asking what NOC should he write for job that does not match with any NOC.. i think he need not to mention it on schedule 3... kindly correct me if i m wrong

I was thinking he was mentioning about the NOC he is applying for.....

And u are right with ur info buddy....:)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Please check your ECAS in case if you have UCI number from previous years.. No need to worry buddy.. Yesterday one of our forumite Jayeshamin received his PER.. He was also 8th may applicant..

Dev_06 said:
Dear All,

Tensed enough about my application...Posting again...If someone from could help me to resolve my query....

I am 8th may applicant for 2174 category. But still could not get any response from CIC. Can someone please help me to tell about the chances that I would be able to make it?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Dev

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okk... now that you have some breathing space you can followup with WES. I woud suggest you send them some collaterals of your University/ program which talks about their accreditation, rewards, recognition etc. (if any). If they're satisfied they might include it in their List of recognized institutes .. and provided you need those Additional points from your Edu 8)

Swanky Singh said:
This was an International Masters in Biz Administration, specialized in HRM, done part-time (weekend classes), while working full time. Univ : UBI (United Business Institutes, Brussels, in collaboration with JARO Edu India. I found it strange too that they completely ignored it. I understand its not govt affiliated, so they could have marked it as not recognized, but to not even acknowledge is strange. At the time they were back logged, and I had to make folllow ups to get them to do my case, so maybe it was an omission.

Status
Not open for further replies.