+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENGGCANADA

Jan 6, 2014
Hi friends mine noc is 2133 application received date 8 may , dd got encashed . Moderaters plz update my entry . My entry in spread sheet is with name of enggcanada

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
leusin said:
Hi guys.

How can I update my records in the FSW 2014 Spreadsheet?

Thanks.
Simply fill your entry again and the older one will be deleted by the spreadsheet administrators. Cheers :)

austincanada

Jul 3, 2014
rssb said:
Guys,

I just made a payment RPRF. On the final receipt I am asked to fill out by hand the Payer Information. Under payer information, they are asking for client id, any idea where can I locate my client id? I shall really appreciate your reply.
Hi,

I think that receipt is just a payment receipt. CIC already has all our information. Do we really need to fill those fields manually? I also made a RPRF payment and got the receipt with just my name with all other fields empty. I looked for instructions but didn't see anywhere that those fields have to be manually filled. So I just printed the final receipt and sent it as it was.

Did you see anywhere that stated those fields have to be manually filled? It just says, print 2 copies and send one to visa office and keep one as a record for yourself.

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Morning Guys,

I have a problem with reference letters.

My first company and second company have mentioned everything except the salary. They have refused to mention the salary.

The present company has not mentioned the salary nor the roles and responsibilities.

Please advice..

Regards,
Keerthi.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
keerthim430 said:
Morning Guys,

My first company and second company have mentioned everything except the salary. They have refused to mention the salary.

The present company has not mentioned the salary nor the roles and responsibilities.

Please advice..

Regards,
Keerthi.
Get your supervisor or senior colleagues at those jobs to give you the reference on plain paper with all the necessary details and include their business card. Attach these to the company reference and you are ready, cheers :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Hi guys,

I am getting close to submitting my application. It has turned out that some of my close relatives who had gotten their PR in the past, are moving to Canada at this point of time. Almost at the same time I am going to submit the application. Although I am already past 67 points sufficiently, but is it worthwhile (for reasons other than the points) to mention and use adaptability points by submitting their information.

Now, although I will be able to give copies of their PR card and all that, but they will not be having any actual residency proofs like leases, bills etc for a while.

What do you guys suggest ?

1. Wait for some time to have them arrange those proofs, and then apply ? (Not really liking what I am writing here)
2. Just submit my application without using those adaptability points.
3. any other ?

I know I am going to go with point 2, but just throwing this out in the open in case some really important suggestion/comment comes my way.

Thanks for looking into it.

Regards

katvees2001

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 28-07-2014
AOR Received.
PCC & RPRF Req - 04-09-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Update - 26-03-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015 - 3rd Line Update - 23-04-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
With blessings of GOD, Soooon
keerthim430 said:
Morning Guys,

Please advice..

Regards,
Keerthi.
Hi,

My company also refused to provide salary details for each role in my reference letter. Hence, i have attached email copy of their refusal, my payslips/stubs, salary revision/promotion letters and a cover letter for CIC. So, Please provide as much as evidence to make this clear and i hope CIC would accept it.

My DD has been charged and am still waiting for my PER.

All the best !

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Do we need to put all the documents under a separate cover to the one provided by courier company (DHL)...they have their own envelope size to put the documents..Please advise?

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
sagarsa said:
Do we need to put all the documents under a separate cover to the one provided by courier company (DHL)...they have their own envelope size to put the documents..Please advise?
use seperate cover for your documents......courier company document is separate...

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
nskatcv said:
Hi guys,

I am getting close to submitting my application. It has turned out that some of my close relatives who had gotten their PR in the past, are moving to Canada at this point of time. Almost at the same time I am going to submit the application. Although I am already past 67 points sufficiently, but is it worthwhile (for reasons other than the points) to mention and use adaptability points by submitting their information.

Now, although I will be able to give copies of their PR card and all that, but they will not be having any actual residency proofs like leases, bills etc for a while.

What do you guys suggest ?

1. Wait for some time to have them arrange those proofs, and then apply ? (Not really liking what I am writing here)
2. Just submit my application without using those adaptability points.
3. any other ?

I know I am going to go with point 2, but just throwing this out in the open in case some really important suggestion/comment comes my way.

Thanks for looking into it.

Regards
The best thing for you to do is just go ahead with the current application without adaptability points. There is no additional benefit other than points from having relatives there. However, make sure that you answer the question about having relatives with canadian PR appropriately even if you are not claiming points from them. This is to ensure that you don't burn future bridges and can use this to your advantage if needed at a later time point.

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Thanks a lot Katvees.
My present employer didnt mention the roles and responsibilities too. He just mentioned that I am working for their company :(.

I have their refusal email.

So if I attach the docs you suggested, will it suffice requirement?

Please advice.

regards,
Keerthi.

katvees2001 said:
Hi,

My company also refused to provide salary details for each role in my reference letter. Hence, i have attached email copy of their refusal, my payslips/stubs, salary revision/promotion letters and a cover letter for CIC. So, Please provide as much as evidence to make this clear and i hope CIC would accept it.

My DD has been charged and am still waiting for my PER.

All the best !

Ruru

Jul 27, 2014
Hi admins:

I want to join to this forum. Here's my application details:

1. Date application received: 5/09/2014

2. CC charged last July 16, 2014

3. NOC 1112

4. From Philippines

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Ruru said:
Hi admins:

I want to join to this forum. Here's my application details:

1. Date application received: 5/09/2014

2. CC charged last July 16, 2014

3. NOC 1112

4. From Philippines
Use this link to put in your information in the spreadsheet:

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Also don't forget to save the link you get at the end so that you can update it later on.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
namaste said:
The best thing for you to do is just go ahead with the current application without adaptability points. There is no additional benefit other than points from having relatives there. However, make sure that you answer the question about having relatives with canadian PR appropriately even if you are not claiming points from them. This is to ensure that you don't burn future bridges and can use this to your advantage if needed at a later time point.
Noted. Thanks for this important comment. +1.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.