+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Thanks brother ashif!! :)

Only a little while ago I was missing you here, when I read your name in Molly's post. I am like where is brother ashif gone lately! Is it really ramzan parties (that you say of) or is something else going on there?

REST IS CENSORED STUFF

;D :p ;D

Oscarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... :mad: :mad:

U are not leaving ur naughty mind.... :p :p :p

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
visa_4all said:
Will there be any problem, if one has a gap of two years after his school education.
visa,
No problem at all but do mention it in relevant colums in application forms.

lord krishna bless us all!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dhanu 786 said:
Ashifee,

its a honor to hv +1 from you!
8) 8) 8) 8)

Is ur noc is 2147 or 2174??
Are u still in SG or moved to canada??

@ oscar..great sense of humor & responsibility. .

Its 2147 buddy....

My file is still on SG buddy...

Pray for me....:)

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Dear, If there is any bit of doubt wait till your SL trip. Your NOC is as cold as the Arctic Pole, and I give you personal guarantee it will remain open for 3 more months at the very least. Good luck! :)

PS - Let me know if you want it on stamp paper. LOL. But the point is, why hurry?

Thanks Oskar for encouraging words...
I will get all the documents ready in August and then will send the application....

I

Jul 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] After you have 20 posts written here I will hand you a key that will unlock the 'link' lock! ;) That's a secret between us, LOL, don't share!! :p

Enjoy the fairytales until then!!! :D

PS - The key is 'posting 20 posts' and thereby moving out of the newbie stage to enable posting links

Verrrry funny brother. You must be Oscar winner for script writing.

Ney!!! Not fairytales but ghost story. Script requires massive changes. :)

dcba

Jul 27, 2014
Hello All,
I need your help to clarify whether my brother can apply under NOC 4011 (University professors and lecturers). He has a Bachelors of Arts degree and working as English Lecturer in a college. As per hrsdc Employment requirements for this NOC, "A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers".
Does it mean he cannot apply under this category? Thank you in advance.

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
molly007 said:
Same here...aplication received 8th may...dd charged 19th july....my ecas just got updated today....in process.

hurray! moderators, kindly help update the spreadsheet.

Many thanks
So your DD was charged on 19 July then what does your in progress status tell you more? Does that mean your PER is approved and is on its way?

Also can fresh applicants from 2014 know their status online before they receive PER? Just curious

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Anil Ch said:
@ Oscar,

Applied through a consultancy. All reference letter I have given on company original letter heads. As per my knowledge my job roles are fine. Unable to find the reason for delay. Feeling very nervous :(
Hi Anil

Don't worry.. u r not out of the race.... u can consider my case ... I was so worried at the end bcos my payment mode was CC and they started 9th may applicant.... and our ashif bai, oscar and century....and other friends encouraged me to stay positive.... and at the end they charged my CC...since u r payment mode is DD ... and we know that at for getting PER mail it requires 40 days from CC /DD charging...and we won't get exact info from banks regarding the DD.... I also suspected the law firm that I applied through.. at the end all my thoughts went wrong...:)so be positive

dcba

Jul 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Umm, hello, where is your brother and why he needs your representation sir? :p

Still used to hand-holding? Or is there something else here? ;)

Reading the NOC again, I think he might not be fit with just a BA degree as this category is for 'University' teachers, my apology there!!! For most other cases education requirement is not as strict but in this case I would believe one cannot apply without a masters degree at the very least. Others can correct me in case I may be wrong here.

While I thank you for your response, I would also like to ask you "Are you sure you wanted to respond to the question the way you did. Did you really want to be judgemental, pass your insensible opinion based on how you view things. Is this how you treat people in your life? Really??" I hope not.
Be nice and kind. It costs nothing my friend. I would still give you +1 when I can for I know people learn from mistakes. Take care. :)

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
future_canadian said:
Why is this a reason to believe CIC will move fast with FSW applications? All this did was terminate long-backlogged applications under two other programs, like they did to the stale FSW applications a few years ago. Imagine waiting for years for action on your file and then hearing it is being returned without so much as a review. The article is a little bit scary, to me anyway.
Isn't termination of long backlog an indication they want to act now if they haven't in the past? This tells me they want to move, make decisions (even if they are strong decisions). Also this should free up staff more to focus on current and future applications.

This had to happen with thousands of application queued up for CIC's review that got piled up over years and CIC unable to catch up due to limited staff and resources.

The next on the radar to be quashed soon is family class visa. There is a huge backlog of 4+ years build up there as well over the years. Some of the elderly parents may have even expired by now.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
dcba said:
Hello All,
I need your help to clarify whether my brother can apply under NOC 4011 (University professors and lecturers). He has a Bachelors of Arts degree and working as English Lecturer in a college. As per hrsdc Employment requirements for this NOC, "A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers".
Does it mean he cannot apply under this category? Thank you in advance.
This question is important in the sense that CIC actually doesn't explicitly talk about employment requirements mentioned in the HRSDC website to be minimum requirements for FSW. So, for that matter one with a Bachelor degree shall be eligible, provided one has the required 67 points.

But we all know that it is not possible to be a University Lecturer (leave alone a Professor) with a Bachelor degree alone. One has to have a Master degree at least.

Other than that, NOC 4021 is more appropriate, which is not open for FSW 2014 though.

Regards

dcba

Jul 27, 2014
nskatcv said:
This question is important in the sense that CIC actually doesn't explicitly talk about employment requirements mentioned in the HRSDC website to be minimum requirements for FSW. So, for that matter one with a Bachelor degree shall be eligible, provided one has the required 67 points.

But we all know that it is not possible to be a University Lecturer (leave alone a Professor) with a Bachelor degree alone. One has to have a Master degree at least.

Other than that, NOC 4021 is more appropriate, which is not open for FSW 2014 though.

Regards
Thanks a lot. This helps!!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
dcba said:
Thanks a lot. This helps!!
If I may just add, in case your brother is really interested in being a University Professor/Lecturer in Canada, I would say that instead of applying for FSW, he might consider applying for a Master/PhD degree at a University in Canada. As soon as he completes the degree (or in the middle of it), he can always apply to be a permanent resident while being in Canada.

Just a suggestion.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.