+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamirrehman

Apr 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
Congratulations. You are correct, a PER email is most likely on its way to you but be patient because right now there is a backlog from May 7th.

If you have relocated, then once London VO contacts you, you can explain your situation to them and attempt to have your VO changed to Sydney.

However it might not be necessary, if you can send all the relevant info to London, because interviews are rarely required.

Also consider that it has been said that transferring VOs puts you in the back of the queue at your new VO, though I am not sure about this. Even so, you should investigate whether Sydney is much faster than London as it may be worth doing regardless of whether you are interviewed.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot mate for the feedback. Final set of queries related to this,

1) Since I am now in Australia searching for a new role (having left the job / position where I was working in Pakistan), do I need to update to CIC (as the part of change of circumstances) now or when London VO contacts me that I am no longer in that position?
2) Does not having a job as currently in Australia would result in a negative impression on my PR application?

Thanks in advance for your help.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
future_canadian said:
If you submit another application and your first one is accepted, no problem, you can withdraw the second.

If you submit another application it is likely to still be within the cap as your NOC is not that hot, but nobody knows, so do it as soon as possible. If your first application is rejected and your second reaches after the cap, there is nothing anyone can do to help you with that.

I think the biggest problem is your letter only matching 20-30% of the NOC duties. Your letter has to be honest, and it is possible CIC will have the record of your old letter, so presenting a contradictory or clearly different set of duties in your second application is a dangerous proposition.

Good luck.
The first experience letter which I had provided was dated aug 2013 and my duties were explained very generically. As I work in R&D dept, my company had then only mentioned R&D duties which just matches by 20-30%. Now due to HR policy, they are not issuing new letter, I was thinking of getting a letter from my senior. And was thinking of explaining those duties in details & also mentioning various duties of NOC 2132 which I do. This could match 70% with NOC description.
What do you suggest I do?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ankushsharma said:
Guys,

In absence of birth certificate, am I required to submit non-availability certificate issued by municipal corporation of my birthplace along with the sworn affidavit and certified copy of my 10th certificate.

Is there anyone who have not submitted the NAC and his/her file got processed by CIC?

I am in a fix right now coz if I apply for this certificate, i might have to wait for another 30 days for it to be issued by local authorities. Kindly suggest.
Dear u can just submit copy of your secondary school certificate as it is accepted by cic as proof of birth,provided it has the following three things-
Applicants name
Date of birth
Parents name

And/or affidavit as a proof of birth from parents side...
No need to submit not found certificate if your secondary school marksheet solves the purpose.
PS- not found certificate is issued within a week

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy_kallarackal said:
My bro had applied under 1112 file reached on 2nd may 14 and before two days received it back.

Need some help if someone can.

It states that it was returned due to non fullfillment of section 10 of irpa and there is a checklist attached with it which says original untranslated birth certificate required.

Also it states a letter saying that in last 10 year your job should meet requirement for point calcualtion... I am confused what they require.... do they require just birth certi or all lot of things.

If someon can help i can send attachment to personal email of someone who can guide
For one thing you need a certified copy of the untranslated birth certificate.

I am confused about the job descriptions. Do you think there is a chance you don't meet the minimum requirement of 1 year of experience in the primary NOC? Because so long as you have the 1 year minimum, work in any NOC at skill type 0 or skill level A or B will get points. Or perhaps you didn't meet the pass mark because you aren't getting as many points as you anticipated for work experience. I can't quite understand what they are saying. How about you quote the whole paragraph directly from the letter?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Hi... Right now CIC is processing 7-8-9th May applicants.. You can imagine how much you have to wait.

I would suggest you not to resign from your current organization because in that case all that will roam in your mind will be your PR application status. Instead, focus on work will keep you busy and pass your time as well.

KB
Yuvakec said:
Hi all,

I have applied for FSW program under the code 2174. My documents reached CIC, Canada on 25th June 2014, but till now I didn't receive any update from CIC...

when I can expect some update or my File number possibly.

And I am having 5 years of IT experience and planning to resign now to take a break. Is my decision correct or I have to wait until get some update from CIC ? I am under lot of confusion ... Please suggest.

Thanks,
Yuvi

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yuvakec said:
Hi all,

I have applied for FSW program under the code 2174. My documents reached CIC, Canada on 25th June 2014, but till now I didn't receive any update from CIC...

And I am having 5 years of IT experience and planning to resign now to take a break. Is my decision correct or I have to wait until get some update from CIC ? I am under lot of confusion ... Please suggest.

Thanks,
Yuvi
You will be waiting probably 2 months maybe more before you hear anything from CIC.

Whether you resign to take a break is entirely up to you, it makes no difference to your application.

purani_jeans

Jul 14, 2014
Yuvakec said:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Yuvi
A CIO officer has your application and he has started walking to meet you. Because, he is on foot, it might take him another five months to reach you. please do not resign from your job unless you meet him, otherwise he will be angry.
Take care
:-* :-* :-* :-*

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh80 said:
The first experience letter which I had provided was dated aug 2013 and my duties were explained very generically. As I work in R&D dept, my company had then only mentioned R&D duties which just matches by 20-30%. Now due to HR policy, they are not issuing new letter, I was thinking of getting a letter from my senior. And was thinking of explaining those duties in details & also mentioning various duties of NOC 2132 which I do. This could match 70% with NOC description.
What do you suggest I do?
I see no problem with the new letter so long as it does not contradict the former one or make it seem like you are submitting false information. You might even explain in an annexure that you have previously submitted a very generic letter and you are now getting a more detailed letter for FSW purposes.

Good luck.

taim_ch

Jul 11, 2014
future_canadian said:
12a you must write the NOC under which you intend to apply.

12b you can write whichever NOC matches your duties best, probably the same as your 12a primary NOC.

For occupation name you can write the title of your NOC and/or your actual designation. The crucial point is the duties matching.
Thanks. What should I write in 12a as primary Occupation????? Should it be Electrical and Electronics Engineer Or one of my designations mentioned in 12b. As I wrote earlier my designation was never Electrical engineer

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirrehman said:
Thanks a lot mate for the feedback. Final set of queries related to this,

1) Since I am now in Australia searching for a new role (having left the job / position where I was working in Pakistan), do I need to update to CIC (as the part of change of circumstances) now or when London VO contacts me that I am no longer in that position?
2) Does not having a job as currently in Australia would result in a negative impression on my PR application?

Thanks in advance for your help.
You only need to update any changes in your information once your VO contacts you. Don't try to contact CIO now, it will only create a hassle.

Not having a job in Australia won't be a problem for your PR application, but CIC might wonder what you are doing there and ask you about it. They may also wonder if without a job you are depleting your savings and may ask for further confirmation/updated information on settlement funds. Ultimately it is up to the reviewer, but there is no reason that this fact on its own will affect your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taim_ch said:
Thanks. What should I write in 12a as primary Occupation????? Should it be Electrical and Electronics Engineer Or one of my designations mentioned in 12b. As I wrote earlier my designation was never Electrical engineer
12a you must enter the NOC code and title of your primary NOC (the one under which you are applying)!

Interstellar

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Correct hai!

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, I understand hopes would be hitting a low for anyone from May 7th who hasn't yet heard from CIC. But I take it your package is not back either. Unless you foresee a certain area of your package as being 'potentially weak', I'd say hold on to that tiny bit of hope until the time package is actually back.

Haven't heard from any May 7th or earlier guys who have received a response from CIC over email or phone regarding this.

Good luck! Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.