+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Oscar7 said:
Was it a private organization, government body or just an individual running it on a private level?

Do you mean you got it done at a local police station, in India or in USA or in Canada or where?
I said "PROFESSIONAL" and also said USA. Why would I get my report if it was not done properly? Thats wat puzzles me. We sent 3 cards each just in case and all 3 rejected ??? Idiotic!!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For previous job he can give you a Ref Letter on a plain Paper but Not on the Co. letterhead. He has left the Co. and has no Authority to issue letter on behalf of prev Co. now

You (both) cannot use the Letterhead of the previous Co. for any purposes.. forget about CIC. If your previous Bank get to know that you are in possession of their Letterheads you will be in trouble..it may even jeopardize your current job 8)

Also, in your current JD.. Do Not mention :

- Taken the customer database from prev employer (Bank) and pitching their clients for new banks product offerings :p

LOL

rahulkalra20 said:
See I work with a bank.. My supervisor left that bank and joined new bank and then recruited me in the new bank ...
So can he sign on the letter head of the bank that he has left... help

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@saira,

Thanks for clarifying your situation !

She can give you a letter ... somewhere mention that .. "Saira has worked with me..." Or "Saira was my colleague .. during so n so period " etc. or "Saita was a team member ..in so n so deptt" etc

At the end of the Letter- her sign details mention.. Current title,Tel/mobile, Email id etc.

Hope this explains :)

sairahmad said:
@ Future_Canadian
@ Neel_here
@ Shah2014

Now I am confused. All three say 3 different things. Just to clear my situation to everyone. I am no more working in that company. The lady who is now the manager of my department used to work with me even at that time when I was working there. So she knows me. She also Knows what work I was doing. Its just that she was working on some other project in the same department and had a lower level position. Now after I left, my manager also left, and she was made the manager for the department. I never worked under her as her subordinate but worked together at that time. Now should I get my letter signed by her because she can verify my duties if someone asks from CIC.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
By any chance do you know the core reason behind NER ?

Its really a bad feeling to get NER after charging of credit card feeling sad for him

Goku said:
No his Ecas status vanished. No NER email was received. NER letter was received along with his application.

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
As stated in the forum it was job duties mismatch...!!! :( :( :(

NSharawat21 said:
By any chance do you know the core reason behind NER ?

Its really a bad feeling to get NER after charging of credit card feeling sad for him

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
neel-here said:
@ saira,

Thanks for clarifying your situation !

She can give you a letter ... somewhere mention that .. "Saira has worked with me..." Or "Saira was my colleague .. during so n so period " etc. or "Saita was a team member ..in so n so deptt" etc

At the end of the Letter- her sign details mention.. Current title,Tel/mobile, Email id etc.

Hope this explains :)
This is the format....

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that______Your name____________ is working with __COMPANY NAME_______________ since ____Nov 2003______________till or present date as an ____Your designation_________________.

She / he is full time employee and her annual salary is three lakh sixty one thousand five hundred and sixty four including benefits medical, life insurance, conveyance, house rent allowance and yearly incentive.

Her / His key duties and main responsibilities are following:

List of ur duties either point wise or in paragraph...

Sincerely,

Signature
Name of person
Designation
Contact no.

If you have different roles in a period of years...make it in a table format with sr. no, Title, Salary, From-To date etc.

Letter does not mention u arre colleague or ur friend etc...it states u work or worked for the company...

It does not necessarily have things like He was hardowrking or team player...those are kind of ambiguous duties

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Okay so i included alll my duites however i did not make tables to show from which date to what date i was in this position doing this work and then i got promoted and was doing this...I just included all of it together will that be a problem?

I have supporting documents which prove i got promoted mentioning all my posts and salary increments etc...

24 said:
This is the format....

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that______Your name____________ is working with __COMPANY NAME_______________ since ____Nov 2003______________till or present date as an ____Your designation_________________.

She / he is full time employee and her annual salary is three lakh sixty one thousand five hundred and sixty four including benefits medical, life insurance, conveyance, house rent allowance and yearly incentive.

Her / His key duties and main responsibilities are following:

List of ur duties either point wise or in paragraph...

Sincerely,

Signature
Name of person
Designation
Contact no.

If you have different roles in a period of years...make it in a table format with sr. no, Title, Salary, From-To date etc.

Letter does not mention u arre colleague or ur friend etc...it states u work or worked for the company...

It does not necessarily have things like He was hardowrking or team player...those are kind of ambiguous duties

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
harka007 said:
Okay so i included alll my duites however i did not make tables to show from which date to what date i was in this position doing this work and then i got promoted and was doing this...I just included all of it together will that be a problem?

I have supporting documents which prove i got promoted mentioning all my posts and salary increments etc...
Not a problem...this is just more systematic and clear...but not necessary at all..

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Plus it also shows that i have been doing the same thing for many years LOL... :p :p :p

24 said:
Not a problem...this is just more systematic and clear...but not necessary at all..

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
harka007 said:
Plus it also shows that i have been doing the same thing for many years LOL... :p :p :p
;D

taim_ch

Jul 11, 2014
May I know if the application is rejected ( e.g. if job experience does not satisfy the NOC criteria completely) do they send back the application pack along with IELTS score card?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Hahaha very Innocent question.. :-* :-* :-*

Ideally they should...

taim_ch said:
May I know if the application is rejected ( e.g. if job experience does not satisfy the NOC criteria completely) do they send back the application pack along with IELTS score card?

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Feeling Sad for him :(

Oscar7 said:
Sounds like job roles and responsibilities not matching enough with NOC guidelines..some form of that wording. They use two lines in particular....to have not performed actions described in the lead statement for the occupation in the NOC and another related to substantial number of main duties and essential duties not matching etc.!!!

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
so considering the worries of job duties i would like to take opinions on my job duties...

this is what i have sent to CIC for NOC COde (2281)...

Job responsibilities:

• Design, test, implement and optimize network and system services.
• Manages configuration and overall operational readiness of the network systems.
• Maintains and upgrades servers and network devices and associated equipment by repairing or replacing or involving the vendor services.
• Provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
• Maintains and upgrades Citrix Servers.
• Technical training, supervision and mentorship of the team.
• Manages system administration for cloud computing and ensures high level of availability and stability of integrated systems.
• Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (internal and external) to define requirements, identify hardware and software system requirements.
• Build and configure servers, backups and recovery plans, mail systems and network security systems.
• Creates and administer security policies and permissions.
• Develops technical and procedural documentation.
• Analyzes and resolves issues with connectivity, hardware, software and operating systems.
• Analyzes and resolves issues for server and network performance.
• Designs and implements and recommends wide variety of technical solutions in order to improve productivity including VPN access for clients and telecommuters.
• Develop, test and implement script using VB Script, PowerShell to automate the work effort.
• Develops reputation for commitment to continuous improvement in areas of project management and technical consultancy.

Continued:

• Devises and implements solutions for various network and system projects for the clients.
• Implements solutions for secure FTP\WS FTP data transactions and manage the backend Database.
• Configuring WSUS and deploying security patches.
• Consultations for Security (implementation, administration) on Checkpoint and Network Management tools.
• Securing network resources with shared folder permissions, Implementing file security system.
• Installing and configuring RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Services).
• Protecting Network data, monitoring network performance management and optimization.
• Optimizing the virtual infrastructure by performing regular health checks and providing solutions.
• Weekly\Monthly\Quarterly reporting to management.

Technologies Worked:

• Server operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012, Linux, Unix
• Databases: MySQL, SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Applications: IIS, FTP/ WS FTP, WSUS
• Network Management Tools: Entuity, Voyence, Cisco Works
• Networking Protocols: (Routing) - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF (Routed) - TCP\IP
• Cloud Computing (Virtualization):- VMware (ESX-3.5, ESXi- 4.1, ESXi - 5.0 and 5.1), VDI
• Terminal Server Services:- MS-Terminal Server, Citrix, Citrix Xenapp 4.5
• Backup applications: NT backup, TSM , EMC networker, Compellent
• Network Monitoring Tools: Net IQ, BMC-Patrol
• Languages: C#, VBScript, ASP.net, HTML, PowerShell
• MS-Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Visio, MS-Project

Will this suffice the need or should I start preparing my second package????

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@oscar,

Nobody confirmed getting any refund after NER charged !

FSW 2013 - sunnytheshine , etc
FSW 2014- mk_ _, etc

Let me know if you have any info/ confirmation of Fee refund.

Oscar7 said:
What I have in the VISA process that is also posted on page 1817 is as below (I have also shared this time and again in the forum):
If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO has already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful

Status
Not open for further replies.