+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
Can anyone tell me if CIC will use the existing UCI from my TWP, when I filled in the application it asked for UCI so I used the one from my TWP. So will they use that or issue a new UCI?
UCI is for life. You can use it to check the status of your application.

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
johnson.i2000 said:
Yes only for 7th may they took 4 weeks. Same speed atleast 2 weeks each for 8 9 12 14 thereafter one week for each day

So we r talking about 3+ months
Ohh boy,
That way I will get my PER after retirement; my application is in transit.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
My understanding is you have to pick one NOC else your app will be returned
True, but you can send two separate applications under 2 different NOCs. You can't choose 2 NOCs in the same application.

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi, Thanks for your replies
Can someone guide me if my husband applies for PR by Oct 1st week under the code 2281...is there a chance that he will fall within cap?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_kan said:
Hi, Thanks for your replies
Can someone guide me if my husband applies for PR by Oct 1st week under the code 2281...is there a chance that he will fall within cap?
Nobody knows when the caps will be filled. But 2281 is not a hot NOC, neither is it a cold one. To be safe I suggest applying ASAP.

ankad

Jul 12, 2014
hi! last year i applied under 3142 fsw category.i got receiving from my courier company that my application was reached on 4th nov 2013.after waiting for 3 months i asked about my application to cio through email after a month they replied that they have returned my application because caps were filled.Ater that i did not got my application till now n lost all the necessary documents including eca report, ielts trf, pcc etc.wen i came to know canadian immigration launch new federal skilled workr programe i gathered all documents again n was successful to submit my application on 23rd may.Till now i have not got any response from cio,ns.m very much tensed plz let me know how much tym it takes to respond.
Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
Brother Ashif, Why do you not recommend? There is a guy in our forum who has applied to two NOCs and has got fee charged on both, if I recall correctly.

Sternchen has more number of years of experience than the age of a lot of applicants here (what I mean is he has a lot of experience under his belt). I am sure he has experience in more than just one NOC if he is claiming that. I believe this can only be an advantage, by increasing his chances, if he plans on applying in 2 NOCs (as long as he can substantiate work experience letter / reference letter for the two NOCs). Also, I am guessing he is not going to show same work experience for both NOCs, unless his job required to do work of two different types and that is what has been documented and covered in his earlier application's reference letter as well.
Brother,

Yes I know and I also observed for both case- Husband-wife (two app) or Person with different NOC...

Here is the point that I consider for reapplication with second NOC:

1. Guys whom have applied with his first NOC ---whether he is safe enough or not (for this case he is safe-2171 as per current trend) .

2. Whom have applied with his all docs - if there is one mistake then he could make same one on his repeated application.

Persons whom have submitted accurately - He need not to worry for his application....So second app is not a good idea in this case....It is also an imp observation from my side...

3. Its a bit labor oriented and costly for the second application too....

For the above reason I dont recommend for second app....

But applicants whom are on a high risk of the CAP then this thoughts should not be applicable....:)

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
ANANJAY said:
You can add sec school certificate as a alternative for birth certificate but it must have
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name....
Actually i submitted my application on 12th jun 2014, and in her sec school certificate does't hold parents name, but in passport and marriage certificate has correct name.
1. so what can i do know?
2. It's possible send an affidavit now?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
ankad said:
hi! last year i applied under 3142 fsw category.i got receiving from my courier company that my application was reached on 4th nov 2013.after waiting for 3 months i asked about my application to cio through email after a month they replied that they have returned my application because caps were filled.Ater that i did not got my application till now n lost all the necessary documents including eca report, ielts trf, pcc etc.wen i came to know canadian immigration launch new federal skilled workr programe i gathered all documents again n was successful to submit my application on 23rd may.Till now i have not got any response from cio,ns.m very much tensed plz let me know how much tym it takes to respond.
Thanks
Do not be too tensed .. there is no need.

Firstly I hope at least you know why your app was returned and the same mistake has not been repeated.

In any case if you have followed the advice on the forum and made sure all docs are included you should be OK.

Currently CIC is processing apps for 8th May .. so 23rd May will take a while to reach for processing. Sit back and relax and wait for below

You will only know if you have used CC and they charge it / if you used a DD that you can track.
OR
You have old UCI number that you can use to check status on ECAS
OR
You get the PER email.

Good Luck !!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ankad said:
Thanks
Sorry to hear about that.....
Dear cic is working on 7,8 th may applicant...so i think you have to wait for 1 and half month atleast.....
So have patience and be regular in forum for new updates...

ankad

Jul 12, 2014
future_canadian said:
They are currently processing 7th and 8th May applications. 23rd May will be waiting a while.
thanks for your prompt reply,according to you how much tym they will take?

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
@ Oscar7

My wife mother's name is balaneelaveni , In documents like marriage certificate and passport holds the same name,
but in birth certificate it was as neelaveni. (I.E bala is missing), will it make any issue..

Actually i submitted my application on 12th jun 2014.

1. so what can i do know?
2. It's possible to send an affidavit now?

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
did anybody of 7th may applicant get PER? ??? ??? ??? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.