+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
nskatcv said:
Hi why_not_try,

You could have sent both the things by yourself, after putting the sealed envelope from your registrar in your own envelope.

Anyhow, it is just a postal issue I believe.

WES is probably flooded by queries these days, so that explains the delay there.

They are usually very fast in doing the evaluation once they get the documents.

To learn more from other's experiences, please see this

All the best,

Regards
Thanks nskatcv! Appreciate the response and the link - did not realize that there was a separate ECA Applicants thread.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Oscar7 said:
For US universities the procedure is a little different than for the universities of the subcontinent.

There the university is supposed to directly send the transcript to WES from USA itself, while the candidate needs to send a copy of the degree. :) WES states this document requirement very clearly in their site once you select USA as the location in the drop down. :)
It doesn't matter. The transcript must be sealed by the university in an envelope though. That is, it could be the official transcript 'delivered to the student', which student (applicant here) then sends it to WES.

Regards

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Oscar7 said:
Just sit back and wait. Since you made a small mistake, which was about timing. You are a little late to have reached WES in their peak season. Let me explain with an example: In a big city you might have heard that to avoid peak traffic it is advised to either leave home very early in the morning or a little late than normal morning hours. Right now you left home during the peak period and you just have to tune into your FM and enjoy the ride! :)

PS - Last time when I heard WES guys were so busy they did not even find time to scratch their a$$ if it felt like scratching there ;D
Thanks Oscar! That's good advise and it is reassuring to hear. I looked at FSW last year but there were no NOC's that I would qualify for. This year (FSW 2014), I visited CIC site in late June - I did this on a whim....I had no clue that FSW was re-opened with higher caps and new NOC's. I was surprised to discover the longer list of NOC's and to find one that I qualified for (1123). Made a decision to apply that very day and started the process. So yes, you are right - I do seem to have caught the peak rush hour! And it seems like my NOC is one of the slow moving ones - so I am applying with confidence despite the delays!

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Experts,

Please help me. I have made a blunder.

I sent my application on the 9th. Made payment by a Credit Card. Goofed up in the Fee Payment Form.
As the credit card which I used had my name before marriage - H.B. and I signed at the card holder's signature section
as my signature after marriage H.G.

What do I do now? Will I get it returned? Please help

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
HDG said:
Hi Experts,

I sent my application on the 9th. Made payment by a Credit Card. Goofed up in the Fee Payment Form.
As the credit card which I used had my name before marriage - H.B. and I signed at the card holder's signature section

I don't think so it will cause any issue as your sign is same as other forms.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
HDG said:
Hi Experts,

Signature is not a big factor as long as there is a signature and card holder's name and details are correctly written.

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Hi Firends,

Just wanted to know, how many in this forum of May 8 applicants (Jason) and with method of payment as DD, waiting for payment charged?
As per the spreadsheet, quite a few have progressed further but i am still waiting for some positive outcome.

How will i come to know if my DD is en-cashed and how will i come to know about PER ? through email or what?

atz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi all,

If anyone has applied for FBI PCC recently and got their CC charged by FBI, can you please confirm how many days it took for your CC charge from FBI? I sent my FBI PCC application in June last week and due to some missed scan at USPS Clarksburg office, they never updated my application packet status to delivered. They said FBI mailing pickup their mails from USPS office generally everyday. But since I don't have any way now to track if my application packet was picked up or not by FBI mailing, I am considering re-sending new finger prints and application. The Clarksburg USPS office picked up my call only once in a week and they said lot of people recently called related to their mails to FBI that never updated status on USPS systems and that may be due to missed scan when they FBI mailing picked up the mails from USPS office.

Thanks

Intellectual

Jul 12, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum.... I applied for Canadian Immigration under 2132 (Mechanical Engineering), FSW 2014 on 2nd July, 2014 from Karachi, Pakistan. My application was received by CIO on 6th July, 2014. I applied myself making my husband co-applicant to claim 5 points for the adaptability, showing his IELTS score. Our total self evaluated points are around 72. The only hiccup is that my husband is currently working for Pakistani Air Force and he has served his mandatory period of almost 18 years, now he can resign from the Air force and claim his benefits. We have also mentioned everything in the application including his various posting all across Pakistan. I was wondering if Canadian immigration system allows serving personnel to be an applicant or a co-applicant as in my case. What are my chances of getting through due to two problems first applying a little late as mentioned, my application was received on 6th July, 2014 and my husband being an Air Force officer...... Thanks of your time in advance, regards....

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Intellectual said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum.... I applied for Canadian Immigration under 2132 (Mechanical Engineering), FSW 2014 on 2nd July, 2014 from Karachi, Pakistan. My application was received by CIO on 6th July, 2014. I applied myself making my husband co-applicant to claim 5 points for the adaptability, showing his IELTS score. Our total self evaluated points are around 72. The only hiccup is that my husband is currently working for Pakistani Air Force and he has served his mandatory period of almost 18 years, now he can resign from the Air force and claim his benefits. We have also mentioned everything in the application including his various posting all across Pakistan. I was wondering if Canadian immigration system allows serving personnel to be an applicant or a co-applicant as in my case. What are my chances of getting through due to two problems first applying a little late as mentioned, my application was received on 6th July, 2014 and my husband being an Air Force officer...... Thanks of your time in advance, regards....
This will not be an issue..until you have mentioned complete details in the application forms (like addresses/ posts held in the last 10 years). So, there is nothing to worry about.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
can anyone tell me if owning a property in Canada be beneficial in anyway when applying under FSW?

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
aliabdul said:
Hi Firends,

Just wanted to know, how many in this forum of May 8 applicants (Jason) and with method of payment as DD, waiting for payment charged?
As per the spreadsheet, quite a few have progressed further but i am still waiting for some positive outcome.

How will i come to know if my DD is en-cashed and how will i come to know about PER ? through email or what?
cic is still struggling with 678 may app.
as far as I remember jason is 7 may 10:47 am

Your bank wl cnfrm that your dd is encashed or u cn chk ecas status if uci is available.
Per mail wl come come after fee charging either by dd cc and wll come to the email id that u hv mentioned in app fr communication

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
ttman said:
can anyone tell me if owning a property in Canada be beneficial in anyway when applying under FSW?
ttman
this will hv zero effect on your app as fswp is economic migration program
thats based on applicants skills.
god bless to u n me n all :p :p

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Intellectual said:
Hello everyone,

1. Cap anxiety for 2132: last year against 300 cap, it took more than 8 months to fill cap. Against 1000 cap, pls do predict yourself.

2. Air Force officer: No where mention working in arm force cause rejection; at most, they may go for intensive background checking.

3. Pls get enlisted in the spreadsheet and help others.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
atz said:
Hi all,

If anyone has applied for FBI PCC recently and got their CC charged by FBI, can you please confirm how many days it took for your CC charge from FBI? I sent my FBI PCC application in June last week and due to some missed scan at USPS Clarksburg office, they never updated my application packet status to delivered. They said FBI mailing pickup their mails from USPS office generally everyday. But since I don't have any way now to track if my application packet was picked up or not by FBI mailing, I am considering re-sending new finger prints and application. The Clarksburg USPS office picked up my call only once in a week and they said lot of people recently called related to their mails to FBI that never updated status on USPS systems and that may be due to missed scan when they FBI mailing picked up the mails from USPS office.

Thanks
Expect a reply in about a 30 days time.

Status
Not open for further replies.