+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
I am new to this forum. I got my attested copies of marksheets and transcript today from university and posted it to WES today. My IELTS schedule is on 10th of July. I am an IT engineer looking for NOCs 2171 or 2173 or 2174. By the pace with which things are happening at the moment, it looks like I will not be able to send the application before end of July 2014. Do I have a realistic chance or am I burning my money?

I know none of us can comment on future, but would like to know senior people's personal openion.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
kma_85 said:
I am new to this forum. I got my attested copies of marksheets and transcript today from university and posted it to WES today. My IELTS schedule is on 10th of July. I am an IT engineer looking for NOCs 2171 or 2173 or 2174. By the pace with which things are happening at the moment, it looks like I will not be able to send the application before end of July 2014. Do I have a realistic chance or am I burning my money?

I know none of us can comment on future, but would like to know senior people's personal openion.
It's a risk worth taking. Even if you dont make it now, you will always be ahead of the game for Express Entry Program thats due to start in Jan -2015

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@century

and what were those remarks? could you plz help as we can't refer back to those deleted comments!!!

Century said:
So, for what I have written in the remarks column of "chiragpathel" and later later on deleted, now I can write it again. I am waiting for writing again.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Thanks Kollins

V-twin

Jun 18, 2014
tamsam21 said:
Their website sometimes create this type of problem... check few minutes late... I just entered into my account and found OK
:mad: Still opening the same error page here...oh, well....I'll wait. I'm traveling tomorrow and I will not be able to send the documents, I have to do this today. Hope I make it! :)

Thanks for the answer, tamsam21!

kma_85 said:

Hi, I'm sending my docs to WES today too, and I also have an IELTS on the 10-th of July! :) What a coincidence! :) Wish you all the best and good look on your application! ;) As for the cap, in the commented noc's i think it reached august last year, this year the cap is 1000, so more applications will be processed. I think you'll make it...

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hey NDVO,

Please kick start the transition of NDVO entries in the sheet from dark green to dark blue soon..

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
nthakur said:
Dear Nsat,

I am from India and I have opted for DD. I got it issued from HDFC with validity of 6 months. I have enquired the same from ICICI as well, tehy also issue with validity of 6 months.

Though the DD doesn't mention any expiry date, but as per RBI guideline for international instruments the validity is 6 months. HDFC took a day to verify same and ICICI also confirmed this after making several calls.
nskatcv, shaarav, nthakur and all others

Thanks for replying! I will give a call to Thomas Cook tomorrow to confirm about the validity for international instruments. This forum is a true blessing and the members here are willing to help each other any time.

Thanks again guys!

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
And Thanks Oscar for your reply :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@nskatcv

I should have clarified it earlier, Oscar didn't explained this in his cover letter (if thats what u mean by "supporting doc").

nskatcv said:
Congratulations Oscar.

I think the lesson learnt from Oscar's experience is that the supporting documents (if substantive enough) can convince CIC officials to accept non-standard documents.

People should not conclude that without substantive supporting documents, this would work.

Just my understanding.

Regards

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Oscar7 said:
Thanks very much, abhi!!!! :)

Yes, this story started in late 2010 when I gave my IELTS for the first time and by the time results came cap was full so I applied first time in 2011. 2012, as many of our experienced folks would recall remained closed in the name of making Canada PR process 'fast and flexible.' In 2013 I again applied, with new IELTS ready, but with only 300 seats and a hot NOC I wasn't lucky. Looks like lady luck wishes to smile this time around. It remains to be seen what lies ahead though, LOL!!! :)
Many congrats Oscar.... Finally you have climbed to raise Oscar :-* :-*

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Thanks for all the concern and help that has been offered by my fellow forum members in this tough time. Without wasting any time I have started preparing for sending a fresh application. Now that my previous application has come back with specific reasons for rejection, I am completely aware what i need to fix to ensure acceptance.

I was going through the document checklist and I have a query regarding "Proof of funds". In my first application I sent my bank statement from 1st Feb 2014 to 30th April 2013 (i.e. prior 3 months). Now that I will be sending a fresh application in June end, can I re-send the same Feb to Apr back statement as proof of liquid funds, or do i need a fresh copy.

Note: I am asking this because post 30th April there has been big movement of funds out of my account and if I have an option of sending the old statement I'll prefer that as in that case I'll avoid sharing the movement with CIC.

Also, If I have to share a fresh copy of last 3 months bank statement, can I share a statement of a different bank account (not the account's I shared in the 1st attempt but still on my name)

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Thanks for all the concern and help that has been offered by my fellow forum members in this tough time. Without wasting any time I have started preparing for sending a fresh application. Now that my previous application has come back with specific reasons for rejection, I am completely aware what i need to fix to ensure acceptance.

I was going through the document checklist and I have a query regarding "Proof of funds". In my first application I sent my bank statement from 1st Feb 2014 to 30th April 2013 (i.e. prior 3 months). Now that I will be sending a fresh application in June end, can I re-send the same Feb to Apr back statement as proof of liquid funds, or do i need a fresh copy.

Note: I am asking this because post 30th April there has been big movement of funds out of my account and if I have an option of sending the old statement I'll prefer that as in that case I'll avoid sharing the movement with CIC.

Also, If I have to share a fresh copy of last 3 months bank statement, can I share a statement of a different bank account (not the account's I shared in the 1st attempt but still on my name)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Thanks very much, Indresh!!! :)

God bless you and all others who are here for their good news!! :) :)
Dear Oscar,
finally u caught it, we r really happy for u ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
nskatcv said:
Can't comment on the NOC specific work, but the starting words in general for such things should be somewhat like Coordinated. Planned. Created ... etc

Just my view of seeing things. Not a CIC guideline.

Regards
I believe he wrote it that way because I am still working in the company. The question remains though, would it be enough for both NOCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.