+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Himalayan Tiger said:
Someone please post the link of Spreadsheet !!
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
HomeCanada14 said:
Admin, please allow all information to be shared here freely. I believe this forum should not be censored like KGB or Chinese government. Otherwise people will not share important information because they fear of criticism or removal of the content by admin. Let the individual to judge the info themselves.
I am agree with u. Some ppl are trying to prevent from posting opinion. Thats not fare.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ HomeCanada14
@ binuky

I don't think there is any censorship, everyone has opined freely. Yes, there has been lot of conflicting info and criticism but wasting space & time on debating on unauthentic info is useless. Its more of a RESPONSIBLE MEDIA REPORTING rather than CENSORSHIP on FREE SPEECH. I understand there is a fine line between the 2, so plz don't start another debate. Lets focus on helping others and reducing others anxiety.

P.S: I am NOT one of Admins!

binuky said:
I am agree with u. Some ppl are trying to prevent from posting opinion. Thats not fare.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Dear Members-

In my present company I have worked for 11 months and 15 days. If I file my application on the 16th day can I select '1 Year but less than 2' assuming the tenure would be 1 year by the time they start processing my application ?

Or should I wait for another 15 days to go by before submitting my application ?

It is not critical that my current Job be counted as 1 full year as my ex-job is 3 years and 19 days therefore I get a total of 4 years exp (3 Yr 19 days + 11 months 15 days) in the NOC and therefore 13 points.

Any suggestions ?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LHR-2147 said:
Still on 6 May by the looks of it. They have been on 6 May for 2 weeks now.
Really? I joined the forum around early June, and at this rate, my guess / speculation is that, May 7th applications will go on until the end of June or so! ???

It seems the deluge of files at CIO will slow down things, at least for the immediate future i.e. for applications that are received from May 6th to May 16th or so (mostly the cases from previous year that were mostly ready to be sent with minimal changes).

Now that's interesting! Every one day delay in receipt of application at CIO can translate into 1.5 to 2 weeks of delay in processing speed....holy $hit!! :mad: ::) :'( :eek:

Yay!! My double century and now I am a Hero Member LOL :)

Jun 11, 2014
does anybody here knows the process of withdrawal of application from QUEBES SKILLED WORKERS PROGRAM QSWP????
i just sent my FSW application and i dont want to have duplicate application to canada..thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@michaeldennis_cebu

Atleast, wait for PER before withdrawing your application.

michaeldennis_cebu said:
does anybody here knows the process of withdrawal of application from QUEBES SKILLED WORKERS PROGRAM QSWP????
i just sent my FSW application and i dont want to have duplicate application to canada..thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Guys, I have a concern.
I sent my package last week Friday by DHL. It should have reached the CIC office yesterday but didnt. It is actually with the delivery courier today to be delivered. I called DHL to find our why my package didnt reach on time. They said it was held by customs in Canada because there were identity documents in the package and they wanted to inspect it.
Does that make sense to you guys, seeing that it is an immigration package?
Is this something normal?
What if they opened the package and something was inadvertently discarded?
Am i worrying for no reason?

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Godfada said:
Guys, I have a concern.
I sent my package last week Friday by DHL. It should have reached the CIC office yesterday but didnt. It is actually with the delivery courier today to be delivered. I called DHL to find our why my package didnt reach on time. They said it was held by customs in Canada because there were identity documents in the package and they wanted to inspect it.
Does that make sense to you guys, seeing that it is an immigration package?
Is this something normal?
What if they opened the package and something was inadvertently discarded?
Am i worrying for no reason?
It does not make any sense
may be an excuse for delay

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
+1 for your efforts, but i think still we need help of our Chinese and Russian friends. Btw good that u highlighted the Russian applicants, as they would also be significant.

Kaneddarescueme said:
Hi Shah,

It is somewhere on following link. Google translate did not help me much. However, I will keep searching in my spare time.

forum(dot)iask(dot)ca

Russian data is somewhere here
www(dot)rusforum(dot)ca

Use translate option in Chrome to open english version

Request you all to also search (click random links). Maybe we get lucky :p :p :p

randev

May 5, 2014
michaeldennis_cebu said:
Yeah, I second what the other forum member said. Wait at least until you get a PER. BTW, what is your NOC and is your French good? (I am asking this because many forum members on the Quebec skilled worker program have said that being pretty good in French is a prerequisite for Qubex nomination).

Status
Not open for further replies.