+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikachowdhry said:
Hello,

I am in USA and was wondering what immigration office do I need to select. Also, as per document checklist number 8 (Proof of admission) do I need to send a copy of my US visa?

Thanks!
Are you legally admitted to the USA for more than one year? If so, CPC-Ottawa. If not, the visa office responsible for your home country.

mr_masry

Star Member
May 8, 2014
I NEED HELP PLEASE !!

I want to know is there anyway to Extend the Deadline of the landing ( the Visa Deadline ) ?? because I've sent my documents and

they will probably request the Medical from me by next January, the problem is that I will be serving a one Year in the Army ( Military

Service ) starting from March 2015 to March 2016 .. so Obviously , I will not be able to do the Landing during this period .. What Shall I

do ?? I don't want my visa to get Canceled ..

Please Any help ??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
Supplementary Information-Your travels.

1. a. I have mentioned the travels starting from the beginning of year 2005 (as it's says last 10 year).
Some saying recent travels should go first than earliest.
Is it ok the way I have done mine?

I am a single person applying so in rest of the form I mentioned N/A. Hope that is also ok.. :/
I'd start from June 2004. 10 years is 10 years.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raging bull said:
Hi Seniors,

Firstly, let me start by thanking you guys for the great work and advise which is being shared on this forum. It is absolutely indispensable.

This is my first year when I am applying and I am really lost and feel that this place can show me the guiding light!!

Now to my query?

1. I have a 4 years experience in the media/advertising feild which qualifies for NOC 1123, but I also have a years experience with a bank for sales of its financial products.. Can that be added to this NOC too?? As this was sales..

2. I have a gap of 1n half year in my career as I was doing my own business then.. How do i showcase or justify that??

3. Lastly, according to your collective experience how soon do you think NOC 1123 will cap out??
I have answered all this the first time you posted. Look through my posts by clicking on my user name. Good luck.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
nepsam said:
I'm May 5 applicant with DD which is not charged yet.when can I expect to get it charged.I'm very worried plz help :(
Dont be. It takes time for DD applicant to come to know. One guy with similar stage at yours just came to know today about his DD cashed out from bank. so dont loose hope. you will hear good news soon.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayur553 said:
Hi experts. Looking at CC being charged of fellow members, i am getting a bit tensed as i am yet to submit my application :)

I got a quick query.
I have worked for 3 companies in the past 6 years.

Company 1 - does not exist. (I have the relieving letter which says the period of my stay with the company. I have a soft copy of the offer letter or probably might not have it only) Please advise.

Company 2 - Exist but a small company with only 4 people. Mostly the promoter would reject my request. Please advise what should i do.

Company 3 - current - I cannot approach HR or my supervisor to sign off on the letter. I can get a colleague to do it on companies letter head. Is it mandatory to get this from someone you report or HR? Please advise.
For all 3, the best is to try to find someone who was in a position to know your duties who can write an individual letter, if no letter on company letterhead is available. Explain why a letter on company letterhead isn't available. For #3, a supervisor or HR is best, but if it will be someone else, make sure that person is in a position to know what your duties are and explains the basis for knowing. For example you worked on the same team, or you delivered work product to that person, or whatever. Not just a friend of yours in the company willing to help you out and sign whatever you want, that's not very convincing. And explain why you could not get a supervisor or HR to do so (company policy won't allow it is a fine explanation). Don't sweat it too much.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishesh3003 said:
Re-posting the question:

My POF requirement is $11824.

I have the balance split into 2 accounts - lets say $8000 in one and $4000 in the other.

If I file the application on July 1st - can the balance in these 2 A/C's never fall below the given amounts for the entire period during which my application is under processing with the CIC ? If yes - can further deposits and withdrawal be made as long as the amounts do not fall below $8000 and $4000 respectively ?

OR - are any sort of future transactions (debit mostly) prohibited from these 2 accounts for the entire period during which my application is under processing with the CIC ? One of them is a Salary account so that's definitely not happening.

Please advise.
It's not a problem for the balance to fall below the required amount or for money to be moving in and out. It's understandable that money needs to go in and out. But your local VO might ask for several months of transactions records. What you want to avoid is having any transactions that make it seem like you may not actually have enough settlement funds. For example if you deposit $12K, get the bank certificate to send with your application, then withdraw the $12K soon after, it looks like you borrowed it from someone. This is the kind of thing that raises red flags.

Be aware though, that at the time your local VO asks for an updated proof of settlement funds, you will need to be able to demonstrate the required funds, and eventually you will need to bring them with you to Canada, so make sure you really can do that.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msimms said:
Thank you, next question while in university I traveled to another country and worked ( Work and Travel program) , i entered the information on my supplementary travels form however, on the background declaration form do i need to put the address for the places i lived while working i lived in 1 state for 4 months and another state for 4 months one in 2008 the next time 2009 or should it just be where i lived regarding my home country?
You should enter the places where you actually lived. Working overseas temporarily is enough to warrant its own entry. Remember that the travels and background declaration and education and work history should not contradict one another.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014

I am an Indian citizen working in USA. My US work(H1B) visa stamped on my passport already expired in March 2014. I attached my extension approval (I-797) with my FSW application which shows extension date as March 2015 and selected CPC-O as visa office. I will however be eligible to live and work in USA after March 2015 also as I will be filing further extension later this year. I attached a cover letter with my application with this information along with USA visa copy and (I-797) extension approval notices.
I am curious to know whether my file will be forwarded to NDVO or CPC-O. This confusion is because as per CIC, applicant should be present in the country of residence (USA, in my case) at least for one year after FSW application.

Seniors/Experts, please share your thoughts on this. Thanks.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
mr_masry said:
I NEED HELP PLEASE !!

I want to know is there anyway to Extend the Deadline of the landing ( the Visa Deadline ) ?? because I've sent my documents and

they will probably request the Medical from me by next January, the problem is that I will be serving a one Year in the Army ( Military

Service ) starting from March 2015 to March 2016 .. so Obviously , I will not be able to do the Landing during this period .. What Shall I

Please Any help ??
I'm an Egyptian myself...are you sure you will be doing military service? There's a chance it might get postponed as that happens to many (including me) every year

Also how are you sure you'll get request for medical in Jan? What stage of application are u at now?

As far as I know it will be almost impossible to extend the validity of your Visa once you recieve it...so if you don't land in Canada before it expires you will have to apply again unfortunately

Cheers-mil

Jun 10, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have 4 years experience, but during first 2 years I worked for 3 companies. ie. I worked around 6 to 8 months in those company. I have service letter and pay slip for them. Will I get points for all 4 yrs. can someone put some water on my head?

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
I'd start from June 2004. 10 years is 10 years.
Dear Future_Canadian,
Thank you,, you noticed..
Counting last 10 years the first travel i had was in 2008.
I didn't travel anywhere between June 2004- August 2008. So all my travels staring from 2008 actually.

One more question I got, I don't have spouse, no dependent, just me single person applying. So these are the forms I filled-
1. Generic application form
2. Background declaration
3. Supplementary info-Your travels
4. Schedule 3: Economic classes
5. Additional family info
6. Fee payment form

Am I missing anything? ( Don't have any representative)

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
mr_masry said:
I NEED HELP PLEASE !!

Please Any help ??
Brother ..

its better to delay the submission of the documents of medical report till March or April so you can make sure the visa start date will be from March or April

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@mr_masry

Extension in PR visa is next to impossible, here is a similar discussion the forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/permanent-resident-visa-valid-date-extend-t74894.0.html

Solution:
Just take 1 week off and complete the landing and rejoin. Plan it around 7-8th month of visa issuance to avoid any last min issues.

Are you FSW 14 candidate? if yes, Jan 2015 may be little early for medical so don't worry. and even if you get it, delay the process. I mean delay giving the medical as much as you can or sending the docs such as PCC or any other doc which VO asks for.

mr_masry said:
I NEED HELP PLEASE !!

Please Any help ??

Status
Not open for further replies.