+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
nshah32 said:
any one here who got his/her CNIC translated in english? I have a translation of it in english which is notarized too.. Do I have to attach an affidavit form the translator too ? any one here who got his CNIC in urdu? and submitted it ?
I had translated and attested by notary public. This is enough

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
Century said:
You have to courier it on behalf of them. Get the documents in a sealed envelop provided by your institute and just couier it. ;D ;D
Thanks a ton Century for taking the time to reply.
However i am a tad little confused about getting my degree and marksheets attested from my college / institute instead of the University.
WES has not been of much help (no response to mail / phone call as well).

Is it ok to get the engineering degree attested from college and not the University?

Thanks in advance.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Folks,

How can we know ECAS status as 'In Progress' (or) not. More over any 8th may 2014 CC/DD encashed?

Regards,
Anil

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
jigsaw said:
However i am a tad little confused about getting my degree and marksheets attested from my college / institute instead of the University.

Is it ok to get the engineering degree attested from college and not the University?

Thanks in advance.
It is not just attestation. Although transcripts might be same they are issued by the university in a sealed envolepe, you will also need to get the WES form attaested by registrar and ask them to put in same envelope, which will be sealed and will have to be couriered to WES. College is not authorized to issue transcripts.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
capri25.yashu said:
i am requesting 2nd copy of IELTS. i want to have one with me.

but they want correspondence from CIC to issue it in my name!!

what to do?

i have already sent 1 copy to Canada but require the other for australia
Australia doesn't need original your copy of IELTS.

Can you elaborate your need for Australia ?

You can PM.. i am also under process for Australia visa.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
Anil Ch said:
Hi Folks,

How can we know ECAS status as 'In Progress' (or) not. More over any 8th may 2014 CC/DD encashed?

Regards,
Anil
Have you received your UCI & File number mail.
just google "check your application status" it will take you to cic website, just follow steps

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Just out of curosity, does anyone have any idea how long will it take to complete the overall process for the applications sent after may 2014 ?
I mean from sending documents to recieving visa?

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
edvrfn said:
It is not just attestation. Although transcripts might be same they are issued by the university in a sealed envolepe, you will also need to get the WES form attaested by registrar and ask them to put in same envelope, which will be sealed and will have to be couriered to WES. College is not authorized to issue transcripts.
Ok. so this effectively means that i need to get my photocopies of degree and marksheets attested from my university (and not college) along with the WES form and put them all in a sealed envelope (official) and later send this to WES?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigsaw said:

Thanks in advance.
Although it has been sometime since I did my WES, I will try and recollect the process.

For studies in India, WES says only for autonomous colleges attestation from college principal will be accepted, otherwise one needs to get attestation from either the registrar of the university or the controller of examinations. These are central positions of the university (and not college). So for colleges that are listed under the non-autonomous list of WES this is the process to follow. I highly recommend not to take chances with what the recommendation is from WES. In developed countries there is a very high amount of trust on the process and on paper documents. Deviation from the process might cause unnecessary delays.

If you have studied abroad, like in USA etc. then your institution can directly send your transcripts to WES once you have made the request and necessary payments to your institute abroad. So essentially different countries have a slightly different process, as per WES. Just follow the instruction on their (WES) website. Hope that clarifies! Thanks.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
hassan905 said:
Just out of curosity, does anyone have any idea how long will it take to complete the overall process for the applications sent after may 2014 ?
I mean from sending documents to recieving visa?
depends on your luck, visa office, background check & NOC.. check 2013 sheet for better overview
shortest time was 124 days and maximum.... many many May applicants haven't got medical or Passport requests...while other got landed

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015

i am requesting 2nd copy of IELTS. i want to have one with me.

but they want correspondence from CIC to issue it in my name!!

what to do?

i have already sent 1 copy to Canada but require the other for australia

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
jigsaw said:
Ok. so this effectively means that i need to get my photocopies of degree and marksheets attested from my university (and not college) along with the WES form and put them all in a sealed envelope (official) and later send this to WES?
Every university works differently.. they may ask for photocopies from both side in my case.. do take original along
Pay fees for transcripts(Its not attestation)..get WES form signed by registrar with stamp...some take days to give the sealed envelope..Ask them if he should handover the attested WES form now or the day you come to collect..as it needs to be in the envelope. That was process of punjab Technical University

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Wik.haider said:
I did get an affidavit from the translator. He already had a template ready for translations. This is other than the english translation and its notarization.

Hope this helps.
Can you pls share the affidavit format and writing..?

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
One more doubt pls help
I think I missed my the order of arranging forms Acc to checklist
Not totally zig zig
Might had happen one or two forms
Is that going to be a problem ?
Your inputs pls

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Although it has been sometime since I did my WES, I will try and recollect the process.

For studies in India, WES says only for autonomous colleges attestation from college principal will be accepted, otherwise one needs to get attestation from either the registrar of the university or the controller of examinations. These are central positions of the university (and not college). So for colleges that are listed under the non-autonomous list of WES this is the process to follow. I highly recommend not to take chances with what the recommendation is from WES. In developed countries there is a very high amount of trust on the process and on paper documents. Deviation from the process might cause unnecessary delays.

If you have studied abroad, like in USA etc. then your institution can directly send your transcripts to WES once you have made the request and necessary payments to your institute abroad. So essentially different countries have a slightly different process, as per WES. Just follow the instruction on their (WES) website. Hope that clarifies! Thanks.
Thanks Oscar7 for the reply. that clarifies things to quite an extent.
The next big hurdle will be to get my university to attest the documents. big pain :(

Thanks,
Sumit

Status
Not open for further replies.