+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasir777

Jun 2, 2014
I am new on this forum; you are doing a great job to help each other.
I am from Pakistan and eligible under 4011. I need your guidance on
For degree assessment from WES, do i have to submit secondary and higher secondary certificates (signed from respective boards) or only the copies of last degree and its mark sheet (attested and sealed by HEC) to WES ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, NOC 1212 is eligible this year. You may also conside any one of the other eligible, finance related NOCs for this year (0111, 1111, 1112 or 1114). You can see all the eligible NOC categories at CIC website. All the best.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Only highest degree needs to be evaluated

Please visit WES site, go for FSWP credential evaluation the process is explained

you need to get all marksheet and degree certificate attested by controller of examination office in the universirty and they will issue these documents in a sealed envelope.

You send this to WES alongwith Form and payment details (make the payment online after getting the sealed envelope from university).

Regards

Nasir777 said:
I am new on this forum; you are doing a great job to help each other.
I am from Pakistan and eligible under 4011. I need your guidance on
For degree assessment from WES, do i have to submit secondary and higher secondary certificates (signed from respective boards) or only the copies of last degree and its mark sheet (attested and sealed by HEC) to WES ?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@Ashif_eee

Hi the spreadsheet for FSW2014 is not user friendly compared to FSW 2013 .., can any volunteer help ?
there is no way to sort the list on the basis of just single NOC code or "date arrived " etc.. I am comparing with spreadsheet of FSW2013
itsfar better

please help

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jake08 said:
I am planning to apply for NOC 1212 (Supervisors, Finance, Insurance Office Worker), hope cap is still open until mid July. My job title was Senior Accountant, but my duties were matched with the NOC 1212. Will there be any prob with that as Accountant is NOC 1111?
Hey you're right, 1212 is eligible this year. Pls hurry with your application to be in cap. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jake08 said:
hi Pipis Husband, I can see in CIC website that NOC 1212 is eligible this year. Am I looking at diff list or am I missing something? Pls clarify as I am more confuse now after reading ur reply.

thnks...
You are correct, 1212 is eligible so please go ahead and apply. Remember, finance NOCs are usually hot so all the best.

sickman

Jun 1, 2014
guys i need huge help,

i contacted my local Post office in Sydney to follow up my case, they are handling it from their end with the canadian post. i need a phone number to call the centralized intake office, it looks like my application somehow hasn't been processed yet despite being sent on 1st may. i posted earlier with this regard, as i sent my application to
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

not the Courier address.

i tried calling 1-888-242‑2100 but the line wouldn't patch me up. guys any help is highly appreciated.

note I'm calling from Sydney Australia.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ SICKMAN

Please first contribute to forum by giving your details in spreadsheet i dont see your name here ...
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet:
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Sorry but I don't think that there is any direct number and offices are closed too

Seniors any help

sickman said:
guys i need huge help,

i contacted my local Post office in Sydney to follow up my case, they are handling it from their end with the canadian post. i need a phone number to call the centralized intake office, it looks like my application somehow hasn't been processed yet despite being sent on 1st may. i posted earlier with this regard, as i sent my application to
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

not the Courier address.

i tried calling 1-888-242‑2100 but the line wouldn't patch me up. guys any help is highly appreciated.

jake08

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov. 10, 2014
Med's Request
April 24, 2015
Med's Done....
May 4, 2015 IOM submitted after weeks, 3rd line May 24, 2015
Passport Req..
May 29, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
You are correct, 1212 is eligible so please go ahead and apply. Remember, finance NOCs are usually hot so all the best.
thnks Pipis Husband, unfortunately I am still waiting for my IELTS on June 21 so can't apply until July, fingers crossed cap still open.

back to my original question, my title is Senior Accountant (which belongs to NOC 1111) but my responsibilities matched with NOC 1212 which is supervisory level, will there be any prob with that?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
sickman said:
guys i need huge help,

P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

not the Courier address.

It would be very difficult to call CIC just to confirm with them if they have received or processed your application...especially as their instructions state that you should wait at least 8 weeks I think from it being received. .If you already have a UCI number that could make it easier for you to track it with them either through phone or email. ..Otherwise you will know if your CC or DD is charged. ..or if your application is returned back to you if incomplete. ..

sickman

Jun 1, 2014
apologies,

I submitted my full application on the 1st May. i sent it via Australian post with tracking number to

P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

so far, when i check the tracking number, I only see " in transit" I emailed Aust. Post and they're following up with the Canadian Post.

I also emailed CIO and nothing came back. my cc card not being charged with anything. i guess:

my application was sent to the post office and it might be lost. not sure if this the info you need, and i filled all what i have in the sheet. I'm new in here as you can see and totally freaking out. the only number i managed to find was the 1-888-242‑2100

i can send new application as all original forms been sent in the first problematic one. plz advice

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jake08 said:
thnks Pipis Husband, unfortunately I am still waiting for my IELTS on June 21 so can't apply until July, fingers crossed cap still open.

back to my original question, my title is Senior Accountant (which belongs to NOC 1111) but my responsibilities matched with NOC 1212 which is supervisory level, will there be any prob with that?
That's not a problem at all. CIC is not concerned with our job titles but that our responsibilities are aligned so get your employment letter and reference letter showing your responsibilities. You're on your way to applying, best of luck.

toughcookie

May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th May 2014
Nomination.....
7th Aug 2014
Med's Request
17th Sep 2014
Med's Done....
7th Oct 2014
Passport Req..
23rd Dec 2014
Friends.. who is this guy from HYD whose app reached CIC on 22nd May and his fee is already charged? Does it seem valid?

He paid by DD; update of DD encashment takes longer usually!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sick man

Sorry to say, but i think you are unnecessarily panicking.

-- you had sent the package on May 1 by Aus Post.. for which you don't know when it got delivered to CIO. Its universal truth that Departmental Posts take much longer to deliver internationally.... upto a few weeks. Assume, if you have Couriered it from Aus on May 1, it would take atleast 4-5 days to reach NS... and CIO is just processing May 5 Applicants as of now. .. so there''s still time for your Application to be picked up going by that assumption.

-- Regarding your add.. you filled the correct add (PO Box) which is as per the Guidelines for sending thru Regular Mail- put PO Box add.... so what makes you feel that it might be lost ?

-- Moreover, you have sent the Appln quite early (except for delays in Post).. you should be well within the Cap even for Hottest NOC in Canada !

If all goes well.. you will receive PER sooner or later, suggest you to hold on to your horses :)
Just wait for sometime for Aus Post to revert to you on your delivery status.

Good luck !

sickman said:
apologies,

I submitted my full application on the 1st May. i sent it via Australian post with tracking number to

P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

so far, when i check the tracking number, I only see " in transit" I emailed Aust. Post and they're following up with the Canadian Post.

I also emailed CIO and nothing came back. my cc card not being charged with anything. i guess:

my application was sent to the post office and it might be lost. not sure if this the info you need, and i filled all what i have in the sheet. I'm new in here as you can see and totally freaking out. the only number i managed to find was the 1-888-242‑2100

i can send new application as all original forms been sent in the first problematic one. plz advice

world citizen

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Cleveland
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171, 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
File Transfer...
9/4/2014
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
hey Guys.

i got a question. in the spreadsheet i have seen ppl have processsing center as new york.
how is that possible.

So either the data is fake or whoever has choses newyork is in trouble.

please do reply because there are some people who have yet to send their application and they are mentioning visa center as NY

Status
Not open for further replies.