+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
manish3532 said:
Dear Seniors

I have applied under noc1113 and my ilets will expire on 24th may 2014 , my file reached on 12th may 2014

Last year i have applied under 1112 , but my file got returned due to co cap

I have 4 years exp in noc 1113 so this year i applied under the same

some expert say that is your file reaches befor your ielts expire they will consider the same

please help , whether i should wait for there reply or apply for new ielts again
If the IELTS TRF is valid till the date the application is recieved by CIO, it should be fine. no need to rush to apply for IELTS.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
melko said:
Guys
i could see lots of people putting their car values as assets? is there anybody who can confirm this will really work?

Appreciate your help.
it will not work for sure.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
coolcoral said:
Hi

Please anybody clarify the following:

In documents check list, if certain point is not applicable, whether to put cross mark cross or left blank.
cross mark is possible only by hand on hard copy.

please clarify.
if the section itself is not applicable to you, leave it as its. Only tick mark using acrobat for the sections that are applicable for you.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
anawaraj said:
if your cousin have enough points to qualify then no need to wait for july
No...she needs two years of work experience to have 67 points. Right now she has 23 months of experience. Can she a apply right now..or need 24 months. Of she waits then probably cap will be reached..

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
capr13 said:
Hello Guys,

I have been posting the roles and responsibilities and was waiting to get an opinion from everybody on the forum about the NOC i should go for among the option available 2173 or 2171. Which is hotest and which less hot among available so that i can make it into this cap if i send the doc next week.

I have around 10 yrs of experience and i making use of 6years as i get max points, i have predominantly working on various testing phases initially starting with writing cases and executing and logging defects, as time went buy i have progress and my roles expanded right from feasibility till closure including resource planning,stakeholder interaction, coordinating, collaborating, reviews etc.

I would request all IT guys and non IT guys to review,edit, suggest and contribute as this is the only thing pending from my side in order to dispatch the package to CIC.

So i would request you all to go through the below mention responsibilities and let me know your opinion on which NOC i should apply. Please suggest which line falls into which NOC and also if minor change would change it to 2171 can also be done, anything that needs to be completely removed like i feel about the HR point last one.

I am waiting for all your comments please reply back and thanks you all in advance.i dont want to spoil your weekend so today saturday is the only day left and monday i will get it approved and get it printed on company letter head so please help me out.

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture by Interacting with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and Coordinate some or all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarifying, Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implement and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing information systems & Business needs.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to Supervisor/Stakeholders.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability to business units and stakeholders.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverable and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to stakeholders/business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Thanks in advance
Regards
Capr13
looks like you are getting paranoid now . Looking at your responsibilities you fit into 2171 more than any other NOC. It is quite logical you would advance from being a programmer to software engineer to take up more functional role like eliciting business requirements . Now if you apply under 2173 you are taking a downstream role, it is quite logical that you would keep doing same or higher role in the future unless you are too much interested into writing code yourself..

melko

May 24, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
it will not work for sure.
what if i have a car loan against this car, i understand that i need to mention the car loan in liabilities. should i have other assets to cover the loan value (other than the car itself)?

in other words, if i put it this way, will it work?

Assets: $Car value + $bank acount

Liabilities: $Car Loan

Funds: $Bank account

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Query...!!!

I am planning to apply under 1123 NOC with my wife as dependent. All the documents of me and my wife is ready,

1. Being a primary applicant, can I apply for my father as an additional dependent?
2. What document of my father do I need to show?
3. Me and my wife has given IELTS, is it mandatory for my father to give IELTS and send the original copy?
4. How do I proof that he is dependent on me because he has been filing his Income Tax Return?

Please reply...

Pankhil Singh

amithin

May 24, 2014
Hi,

How do I know the no.of applications sent under 1112 noc.Is the spreadhseet showing accurate data?

Pls advise.

Regards,
Amit.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
pankhilsingh said:
Query...!!!

I am planning to apply under 1123 NOC with my wife as dependent. All the documents of me and my wife is ready,

1. Being a primary applicant, can I apply for my father as an additional dependent?
2. What document of my father do I need to show?
3. Me and my wife has given IELTS, is it mandatory for my father to give IELTS and send the original copy?
4. How do I proof that he is dependent on me because he has been filing his Income Tax Return?

Please reply...

Pankhil Singh
I believe in this FSWP, dependents mean only spouse and children. (It explains on instruction guide clearly)
Parents are under family sponsorship program after PR is granted as per my understanding.
Hope this would help.

enigma_blue

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
31-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2015
LANDED..........
Probably in Mid July
how to update my status in Excel sheet? there should be a guideline while entering data in excel.

nishkotu

May 22, 2014
Can anyone with experience confirm that Mechanical engineer's with Degree can apply in category 2232 Mechanical engineer technologists, if the job duties match?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
enigma_blue said:
how to update my status in Excel sheet? there should be a guideline while entering data in excel.
tell me what do you want to update and I will on behalf of you

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
melko said:
what if i have a car loan against this car, i understand that i need to mention the car loan in liabilities. should i have other assets to cover the loan value (other than the car itself)?

in other words, if i put it this way, will it work?

Assets: $Car value + $bank acount

Liabilities: $Car Loan

Funds: $Bank account
i think car loan is considered as liability so your funds should state $bank accounts - $car loan

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear All,

I need the below clarifications to complete my application:

Generic Form:

Q7. Question about Qubec, I just kept this question blank.
National Identity document:
Q2. NID, There is no expiry date and also there are some mistake in NID. Can I submit Birth Certificate instead of NID?
If yes then which Expiry date I have to give as there is no expiry date as well.
Education/Occupation Details:

Q3. Current Occupation

I just written "Software Engineer"

Is it ok?

Q4. Intended Occupation:

I just written "2173-Software Engineers and Desingers"

Is it ok?

Additional Family form:

1. In section B, Where I can write Not applicable?

Background information Form:

Q2. Should I have to write name in native language (Bangla)

Q7. Education:
Should I have to write the education year like this: 5-7-4 or 5-5-6
Bachelor or B.Sc in Engineering?
Should fill up the gap as we know we have system loss?
For me, We have to wait 3 months for Secondary and Higher Secondary result
and have to wait for varsity admission test.
Should have mention these? or I can just add these months with Secondary and Higher Secondary Duration?
Primary education type is General or any?

Can I write the below abbreviation as there is not enough space to write the full name?
Which one I have to abbreviate?
Chittagong University of Engg. Or Ctg University of Engg. & Tech.?
Q. 9 I just add my designation and duration from current to earliest order
is it ok?
I promoted several times in same organization, Should I have to add those designation also or write only the current designation with total duration of working period in this oraganization?
then mention previous organization with designations?

Q. 10 and Q.11 Where I have to write NONE

Q12. Should I have to keep blank in To field as I am staying and working in present.

Economy Form:

I have loan almost 13000 CAD . Should I have to mention it in Liabilities?

I have purchased some properties with friends and my brother. Should I have to mention it?
How can I show it? Please suggest
Q 12. Should I have to add on Software Engineer or Software Engineer and Designers or 2173-Software Engineer and Designersin Occupation Field?
Q12b. Should I have to add my designation of the current organization and previous organization or the Occupation “Software Engineer”?
In guideline it is mentioned that : write a description of your occupation,

Should I have to keep the TO field blank for current job?

Should I have to write 2014-05 or should I have write it by hand as month field is not writable.

Should I have write all information in Capital letter or Small letter?
Should I give first Barcode page? Then all forms then all supporting documents?
Where I have to put the Checklist? Over Barcode?
Please confirm me the sequence:
Checklist->Barcode page->Forms->All supporting documents

Which address or To whom Bank Draft should be issued?

Which bank should I use for Bank Draft?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rumel

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
But in the spreadsheet only 2 CC charged are reported

shah2014 said:
Apparently, by end day 2; only 4 reported CC charges. Btw there r total 10 applicants for 1st May out of 7 used CC n 3 used DD.

hmmm

CIC shud add another NOC, "application completeness checking" and immediately hire all the applicants 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.