+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2014
terki said:
U say nothing - u quote ur rejection letter file number fro usa consulate and say rejected for study visa etc or whatever and date of rejection

foot note - state - pardoon my innocent oversight

get this done buddy - thats about it

VO just need to see u r genuine and not hiding
Will draft a letter over the weekend and send it across.Thanks again.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
aes092 said:
Dear Members,

I applied under FSW and my application reached CIO on July 4 2014. I received PER from CIO on 29th Oct 2014.

Query: My application is currently with NDVO and In July I was blessed with a baby girl. I want to add her to my FSWP application. For this I had written an online query to NDVO and they have reverted with list of documents to be submitted.

I need your help to know how should I pay the additional processing fee of 150 CAD. I shall be paying it through DD only. But I am confused about in which currency should I make the DD and the beneficiary for the same.
Query 1: Should I use 'Receiver General for Canada' and make DD in Canadian dollar and send the same to NDVO
Query 2: Or Should I use 'High Commission of Canada' Payable at New Delhi and make DD in INR. In this case I am not sure how much amount in INR should I use for DD?

Kindly help with your replies.
You can do either of it. You can make it payable to Receiver General to Canada or to High Commission of Canada payable at New Delhi in Either INR or CAD $.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
Gensch said:
I am a mid August applicant in a similar boat. I wonder if we should send a whole new package, but I am adamant not to incur more expenses and spend more time on this ordeal anymore! Any ideas when we should conclude that our applications got lost??
As long as you havenot receive your package nack, you are still in. My case, 131 days from app receive to per. Therr are cases here, they did not receive per mail surprisingly got their mr. Be positive. God bless you.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Gensch said:
I am a mid August applicant in a similar boat. I wonder if we should send a whole new package, but I am adamant not to incur more expenses and spend more time on this ordeal anymore! Any ideas when we should conclude that our applications got lost??
As I read through this forum, many applicants received PERs although their banks informed them that their DDs had not been encashed yet, so what one can conclude is that checking DDs enchasment by banks is not reliable at all. The only way here is to wait for PER to hit your e-mail inbox. So It really is so early to a mid August applicant to lose hope!

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
danielcaspiano said:
Good to hear about your MR. Congrats. +1
;)
Thanks and +1 to you too.

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
alb123 said:
Seniors, please give your thoughts on this.

I have received PER yesterday and I am the principal applicant. The Question is my wife's passport needs to have some corrections. Her Surname field is blank in passport and surname is added along with first name in the first name field of the passport. I have given same in the application forms, now I like to correct the passport. If I corrected the passport and send to the Visa office, will there be any issues ? Please let me know if any body has done this ?

As per current trend how many days it is taking to get the MR after receiving the PER ?
Hi brother I had the same problem and I think it doesn't make a difference if your full name is in the given name... I am confidently saying this be coz I have already finished my meds. .
So I suggest just chill and wait for the medical request

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear Seniors and Experts,

I have read in some of previous posts that explains that you can send a document later on to be added to your already received application at CIO, as an addendum and some applicants mentioned that CIO have accepted it. Could you please give your favorable feedback about my case as mentioned below.

At the moment I have 66-points in total and my application is complete.
But only problem that I have is that my ECA mentions that my MPhil is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree and I have applied for revised ECA and expect to get it within 4-5 weeks. This new ECA will mention that my MPhil is equivalent to Canadian Masters; hence I shall be able to claim 23-points for Canadian Masters equivalency and it will result in total 67-points.

What do you advise that should I send my complete application which will generate 66-points now to CIO and send as an addendum later on my new ECA when I shall receive it, with Canadian Masters' Equivalency of my MPhil so that it will convert my 66-Points to 67-Points. Whether CIO will accept this new ECA as an addendum?

Why I want to send my application now with 66-Points, because on average CIO will take around 90-100 days to open my application package. And prior to opening of my application package, my new ECA would have already been reached their in CIO.
But what I am scared is that CIO might not accept new ECA? OR
CIO might reject my application because of two ECAs OR ?
CIO might not be able to trace my application to attach my new ECA with already submitted application, and might proceed with old ECA and hence resulting in NER due to 66-points?

I am anxious and don't know what decision to take?

Thanks in advance for everyone's detailed feedback and reply.

Regards, George

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
my visa office is london they send me mail about the docs needed to update my file for my newborn child.

they asked me to send the processing fee for child that is 150 CAD ...:

My query is :

the draft will be in CAD and it will be payable in canada ....???? am i right ... it should not be payable in london ...???

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:

I have read in some of previous posts that explains that you can send a document later on to be added to your already received application at CIO, as an addendum and some applicants mentioned that CIO have accepted it. Could you please give your favorable feedback about my case as mentioned below.

But only problem that I have is that my ECA mentions that my MPhil is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree and I have applied for revised ECA and expect to get it within 4-5 weeks. This new ECA will mention that my MPhil is equivalent to Canadian Masters; hence I shall be able to claim 23-points for Canadian Masters equivalency and it will result in total 67-points.

What do you advise that should I send my complete application which will generate 66-points now to CIO and send as an addendum later on my new ECA when I shall receive it, with Canadian Masters' Equivalency of my MPhil so that it will convert my 66-Points to 67-Points. Whether CIO will accept this new ECA as an addendum?

Why I want to send my application now with 66-Points, because on average CIO will take around 90-100 days to open my application package. And prior to opening of my application package, my new ECA would have already been reached their in CIO.
CIO might not be able to trace my application to attach my new ECA with already submitted application, and might proceed with old ECA and hence resulting in NER due to 66-points?

Regards, George
Hey George,

Addendums are not always matched. It is luck based. In case they don't, you will lose a four months.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
uwaterloo said:
It seems very few friends got CC charged today
Yes, and even PERs issuance rate is not as that we used to see in the last few days :'( :'(

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
aifarooqi said:
my visa office is london they send me mail about the docs needed to update my file for my newborn child.

they asked me to send the processing fee for child that is 150 CAD ...:

My query is :

the draft will be in CAD and it will be payable in canada ....???? am i right ... it should not be payable in london ...???
Anybody ....????????????????????

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
SS66 said:
Yes, and even PERs issuance rate is not as that we used to see in the last few days :'( :'(
It Black Friday guys, what do you expect.
:p They are busy on shopping sites :D :D :D :D

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:

Regards, George
George,

You described the risks perfectly.

In your place, I would do two things:

1. Send one application so it arrives there on December 19th so that you have as much time as possible to send an addendum;
2. Get all documents ready to submit a second application (copy of IELTS and other Docs) as soon as your new ECA arrives. We don't know yet if FSW2014 will continue untill 2015, but we will do so starting January 1st.
3. Send an addendum as soon as your ECA arrives, with cover letter and express courrier;
4. If FSW2014 is still open, send a second application with your new ECA;

This is the safest path I can think off. Steps 2 and 4 are subject to validation after the new Ministerial Instructions arrive.

You have to remember that the envelopes should take less time to be opened because the backlog is being cleared, so don't count on 100 days.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

While filing out the GENERIC APPLICAON FORM IMM 0008, in question no. 10, we have to mention the duration of residing in the country of residence. Now My question is that, We can easily write the date from which time we are residing but in the box TO , what date should be written ? Do I have to write the date on which my residency visa is getting expired ? Which will expire in 2015 ... Or which date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.