+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear Brothers,

Kindly i am in a confusing situation i applied for master in Germany and i got university acceptance and i got per also so should i cancel my master and wait for immigration or go forward! !!! especialy as i heared that to work in canada they required for canadian experience or study.
does master degree from Germany will be useful or go to canada and have courses there???

Please advise

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Just confused, can anyone explain me this, last cc charge for noc 2171 was on 11 Nov for 28th Aug applicant at that time cap status was 559, to the best of my knowelge and as per ss there is no charge since then, how come cap reach 1000, does it mean cap reached based on complete check, if that is the case till which date apps are in, I am 17th sept applicant will I will be in cap

ray2210

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For some reason i feel, the updated caps have number of files checked for completeness till Sep end 2014.

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
terki said:
Peena like I said ur cost pertains to just one evaluation which has been completed

call wes and request for mba evaluation and pay relevant fees

good luck
Thank you ; I am just ringing them to check

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
fswevaluation said:
Once the Medicals, PCC, RPRF are submitted to CIC -Ottawa--how long is the wait time to receive the passport request? I have applied from US(Indian citizen)

Thanks
I have been waiting for 21 days now.
Based on the spreadsheet, CPC-O has a reputation earned of average 41 days.

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
PEENA said:
I paid $299.45 along with international courier , please help what should I do is this the evaluation of one degree ?
Some thoughts
There are couple of reasons why WES may not evaluate the MBA
1. In some cases they don't consider PGDBA as masters unlike MBA. There could be exceptions!
2. Even if your's is a MBA it may be from an institute that WES doesn't recognize
3. Issues with transcript that you submitted

If you try to context the WES result then your existing evaluation may be put on hold and maybe the WES Evaluation Report too since WES needs to reevaluate it. This may impact your timeliness to submit the Application before end of 2014 since the an original WES report is needed for submission. I would suggest you evaluate your points assuming only Bachelors and see if it crosses the minimum threshold of the required 67 points. If it doesn't then go for the Master's evaluation too.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@engmSalem

U need to analyse ur priorities and benefits of each. Such as cost & quality of the degree, uncertainties with each, ur future plans etc etc. Remember, a graduation of MIT/Harvard/Stanford is equally accepted all over the Globe but a 2nd tier uni grad is only accepted in country of the uni.

If i were u, i will proceed with my masters in Germany (based on my knowledge that cost of masters in Germany is low),
meanwhile i will apply in Reputed Canadian universities. Study for one semester in Germany, and once my immigration is finalized, get my credits transferred to Canadian university and pay "local" fee.

My action plan is based on following
1. Cost of education in Germany is low,
2. I have got admission in top university in Germany, which is know all over the world.
3. Its not necessary that i will be able to get admission immediately into equally good or better uni in Canada
4. Its easy to get my credits transferred to Canadian Uni
5. My current job is not very high paying
6. Pursuing the admission in German Uni will not impact my Settlement funds
7. Applying now to Canadian uni will push my study plans by at least 1 yr, while my family situation is such that i shud complete my education asap.
8. While studying in Germany, i will be able to make good contact with German industry/companies, which have presence in Canada

All the best, may u make the best decision.

engmSalem said:
Dear Brothers,

Kindly i am in a confusing situation i applied for master in Germany and i got university acceptance and i got per also so should i cancel my master and wait for immigration or go forward! !!! especialy as i heared that to work in canada they required for canadian experience or study.
does master degree from Germany will be useful or go to canada and have courses there???

Please advise

rohit77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
21/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
19/03/2015
LANDED..........
12/06/2015
coolranger said:
how do we receive MR by email or ECAS ? please reply
email

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
Qureshi Pakistan said:
Dear Members,

My application reached cic office on 14-10-14. The courier company tracking details only showing time & date and also status as "Delivered".
but not showing the name of receiver.
is it common as other applicants see the same?
hi
check with your company they should be able to give the name of the person received, usually the online status don't show name. once you get the name of the person check it in SS, whether that name exists. gthere is nothing to worry usually these courier companies are genuine in delivering.

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
GraceCan said:
Some thoughts
There are couple of reasons why WES may not evaluate the MBA
1. In some cases they don't consider PGDBA as masters unlike MBA. There could be exceptions!
2. Even if your's is a MBA it may be from an institute that WES doesn't recognize
3. Issues with transcript that you submitted

If you try to context the WES result then your existing evaluation may be put on hold and maybe the WES Evaluation Report too since WES needs to reevaluate it. This may impact your timeliness to submit the Application before end of 2014 since the an original WES report is needed for submission. I would suggest you evaluate your points assuming only Bachelors and see if it crosses the minimum threshold of the required 67 points. If it doesn't then go for the Master's evaluation too.
Yeah you are right but my institution is recognized , because both the degrees are from same university I was calculating my points based on education (masters) 23 , how much would be for a 4 years bachelors ?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
PEENA said:
I have done from Pakistan MBA is two years
If this is the case then they will never give you ECA with Canadian Masters Equivalency.
WES attitude towards Pakistani Degrees and I should say that in general towards whole Pakistan is discriminatory.
For my case, I was able to get Equivalence Certificate from HEC that my Masters degree is equivalent to M.Phil of Pakistan and it is equivalent to 18-years of schooling. HEC have provided me this certificate in sealed envelope and assured me that WES will consider it equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. I sent this sealed envelope to WES through DHL courier. HEC also assured me that this is prevailing practice in Canada to declare Pakistani MPhil degrees equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. But WES remained stubborn to their point of view that if you will not do PHD from Pakistan, rest of Pakistani Degrees will remain equivalent to maximum Canadian Four Bachelor Degree. That is really discrimantory attitude towards Pakistan by the staff/officials sitting in WES.

Even I have done myself online research in this regard and find out that several Canadian Government departments and Canadian Government Universities declare Pakistani MPhil(18-years of schooling) equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. Even the IQAS which is competitor of WES, declares Pakistani MPhil degree equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. I have submitted to WES, evidence from 10-Canadian Government sources and from the official website of those Canadian Government sources and the web addresses, where this evidence is mentioned. This list of evidences also included one of the competitor of WES, which is IQAS. IQAS is also Canadian Government of Alberta qualification assessment department. Even CEC (Comparative Education Services) University of Toronto is considering 18-Years of schooling of Pakistan equivalent to Canadian Masters.

I even got another evidence from the WES free assessment tool.
In that tool they have not listed Pakistan. Therefore I selected India and selected MPhil degree of India. The result of free assessment tool was "Indian MPhil degree" is equivalent to "Canadian Masters degree".
Here you can clearly observe the discriminatory attitude of WES against Pakistani Nationals and Pakistani Qualifications. Despite of the fact that both India and Pakistan inherited the same education system from Britain they have declared Indian MPhil equivalent to Canadian Masters and Pakistan MPhil they did consider equivalent to Canadian Masters. Second discriminatory attitude is that they did not even include Pakistan in their free assessment tool's list of countries.

I shall strongly urge you to officially launch your complain against gross discriminatory practices of WES against Pakistan, through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) following website link, where others are filing their complaints against WES and getting relief.

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/correspondence-schools/world-education-services-in-toronto-on-1135209/complaints

I am sure that you might get help in this regard, through BBB.

George

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
PEENA said:
4 years degree but bachelors
Have you completed 18 years for full time study up to end of your Master Degree?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@PEENA

Send them an email and ask for the reasons, also include a proof that requirement for MBA from ur uni is 4 yr bachelor. In general, bcuz BS in Pak and India are 2 yrs, so eval agency equate BS+MBA to 4 yr BS degree. In your email, You can send printout of uni's website stating that requirement for MBA is 4 yr Bachelors or a scan of letter from ur uni. Also, send proof that course load in ur uni is equal to 4 yr work load.

PEENA said:
How much you paid for it ? I paid $299.45

bringiton

May 25, 2014
The responsible manager for WES Canada Evaluation is Mr.Beka Tvartkiladze. Kindly highlight your details by speaking to him on phone through customer care number

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear experts,

Just confused, can anyone explain me this, last cc charge for noc 2171 was on 11 Nov for 28th Aug applicant at that time cap status was 559, as per ss there is no charge since then, how come cap reach 1000, does it mean cap reached based on complete check, if that is the case till which date apps are in, I am 17th sept applicant will I will be in cap????????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.