+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
GUR2010 said:
Hello Bro,

Did you click "In Process" link ?? Only then you will see the first line update.

Try once again and then jump ;D

All the best !!
I just did it thank you GUR2010!!! it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on July 10, 2014" didnt know how the ECAS works! thanksss!

May 28, 2014
Hi guys,

I got my cc charged in November 2, 2014 but I am worried to get PER because I took the risk to submit my application for just only having 63 points. I might probably get 68 if they will consider the letter of support from my friend (not from relatives) for adaptability. I would like to know if there are some applicants here who are on the same boat. When I check the spreadsheet I've seen these people who got PER on the 67 benchmark or below.

Applicant: A_the_O / mangga / benpark / $unkern / shaarav / sarrie143 / GIRI / rameez748 / bhavin86 / Bruce_Wayne

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
gaby8 said:

thank you so much Century! so happy now!

can I ask you why my ECAS is not showing "We received your application for permanent residence on July 10, 2014" I just see "In process"
help me to understand ECAS, thank you again Century
Click on "IN PROCESS". you will see "We received your application for permanent residence on MONTH,DATE"

dinshel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
26-09-2014
Med's Request
Processing started on Nov 20 ,hope i'll get MR soon
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Congrats, actually smart move to send medicals upfront...hhhmmmm :)

yes, only RPRF for adults, not for children. So CAD $490 x 2 = 980 :)

send them if they are asking, no questions asked bro :)

Congrats brother,
can u please let us know what kind of medical test are done??

Plzzzz plzzzz reply

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
TangoCharlie1234 said:
dinshel, it depends (is the answer), nopes in most of the cases who got MR within +/- 1 week of 2nd line getting updated. Hope this helps
If an applicant has reached the PER stage, does it mean that all background checks have been completed? Does getting the PER mean that dependant upon MR results, the applicant is good to proceed, or is there still a scope for denial at a later stage?

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
grooby said:
CC charged.....! 18th July application....

[size=12pt]

Hi guys...... My CC got charged 1100CAD 10 minutes back.... I got out specially to inform everyone on the group..... My happiness is beyond par..... I couldn't tell anyone at work so got out to tell my wife and you guys...... What a relief....!!!

I don't know if my new payment form was added or not but I still got charged....! Yippee re!! . This is just awesome.... I was giving some training at work and got out and checked my phone.... I literally yelled YESSSSS in my team's sitting bay......!

Been an uphill ride with roller coasters here and there so I need a lot of +1s.... Show me some love!
Congrats Grooby!! Very happy for you. +1 :D :D

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dinshel said:

Congrats brother,
can u please let us know what kind of medical test are done??

Plzzzz plzzzz reply
1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
No one from 2014 applicants has reported any kind of verification until now. But you never know, VO can check whenever and whatever they want.

All the best..

dinshel said:
Hi all,
Please reply m asking this 2 time
Congratss to all who received thier medicals Smiley Smiley

please tell us , if you or your employer got any verification call before MR.
or what background verification was done for you

can you please share with us..

Please reply m asking this 2 time

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
You know why my life is so wonderful and why I have no reason to go to Canada or anywhere else? Here it is:

Every morning, when I open my e-mail inbox, I find:

I have receive an email from 10 job companies offering the best jobs to me, as soon as I apply.

Email from someone telling me I have won £10,000,000 and some other guy offering to transfer $500,000 in to my account for unknown reasons.

Email from at least 5 banks offering me easy loans.

Email from Dr. Expert claiming that he will cure my hair fall & greying for cheap.

5 matrimonial sites have most suited matches for me.

3 pharmacies offering me their break thru anti-aging medicine for free

3 universities are giving me degrees in random subjects.

In addition, I get about 100 mails from hot girls named Janice, Angelina, Fatima & Priya who are feeling lonely and want to meet me.

What else can one ask for in my life...? :eek: :p 8) ;D :D

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi guys, your comments are really valuable!

I have been reading mixed comments, just want to ask which of the following documents need to be "CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES" and which should be "JUST COPIES":

1. Copies of Passports (in English)
2. Copy of Work Experience Letter from the Employer (in English)
3. Copies of Foreign Educational Credentials (In English) (accompanied by original ECA from WES)
4. Copies of documents from Relative in Canada (passport, Tax, bill, bank statement, etc) (In English)
5. Bank Certification Letter (In English)
6. Identity & Civil Status Documents (Bilingual, one of them is English)
7. Children info (BCs, bilingual on of them is English)
8. PCC (English)

Thanks,

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
gaby8 said:
I just did it thank you GUR2010!!! it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on July 10, 2014" didnt know how the ECAS works! thanksss!

Great ...

Expect your PER very soon from now.

+1

Enjoy !!

Regards

FSWPAspirant

Mar 22, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
01-11-2014
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
26-04-2014 (upfront done)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1 to you !!
Thanks CanOl.. I always like your signature about DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE !

FSWPAspirant

Mar 22, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
01-11-2014
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
26-04-2014 (upfront done)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Congrats, actually smart move to send medicals upfront...hhhmmmm :)

yes, only RPRF for adults, not for children. So CAD $490 x 2 = 980 :)

send them if they are asking, no questions asked bro :)
+1 given to you bro. I will update the spreadsheet shortly

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
FSW_Applicant said:
If an applicant has reached the PER stage, does it mean that all background checks have been completed? Does getting the PER mean that dependant upon MR results, the applicant is good to proceed, or is there still a scope for denial at a later stage?
My friend, till you get stamped, no guarantee. PER does not guarantee cleared background verification. Actually it starts after getting PER once ur file gets transferred to local visa office. If you file goes into verifiication and they find something fishy, there is rejection, if it goes into verification and find nothing fishy, moved to next step then.

All verifications are done between PER and MR. Hope this helps

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Hi All,

I have updated the VO regarding the job change (as it was mentioned in email from CIO to inform about any change) via email. The VO replied that currently my application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer and no action is required by me at this time. Further the office also mention that If i want to submit additional documents than I can send it via post.

What does it mean? quite confusing thou..

Status
Not open for further replies.