+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jameee said:
Yes, its Sunshine :)

Received PER email. Happy to share and I have updated my details in sheet.
I am a 20th June application, DD en-cashed on 8th Oct and PER received on 18th Oct.

Many many thanks to Kollins and Century and many others forum mates in making this process promising.
Warming up for rest of process and hope to receive MR soon.
congrats

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
sdy said:
Hi Friends,

Need urgent help regarding USA FBI Clearance. Please guide me on the process of getting FBI clearance. What documents/steps do I need to take? What is tentative timeline of recieving USA FBI Clearance?

Thanks.
Very simple. Go to FBI's website. They have three forms. Download them. Fill them. One of them is basic info, one is finger prints and the third is credit card info.

Get your finger prints taken at a police station (more info depends on your coutrny and city). I recommend getting two copies.

Then mail it to FBI. You will get the reply in 5 to 6 weeks.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelshrikar said:
As many PPl are receiving MR in record time this time. I have only one questing in mind, Are those people who already got rejected last year due to CAP filled up and due to that their file is getting clear early or this is normal trend we should expect as my file is received on 8th August.
No. Applicants' experiences with prior applications have no bearing on this year's application. There is no priority for having tried to apply before.

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Nitin Tarsarya said:
Hi can someone pls guide me how I can download the excel file.

thanx..
Use this URL.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/export?format=xlsx&id=11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawtantar said:
Dear all
Please advise me as i sent Bank draft to CIC but from my father in law account as he is BANK MANAGHER also i don't mention name of payer and address address.is it negative factor for my case ?
Not a problem. DDs don't require this info.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackcap99 said:
If this lead statement is really required. Only job descriptions are not enough? I did not write such lead statement in my reference letters only job descriptions matching with NOC.
"Lead statement" refers to the opening paragraph of the NOC description, not a portion of your reference letter. As long as your duties match the job duties and lead statement you are fine. There is no need to have a "lead statement" in your reference letters.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Nitin Tarsarya said:
Hi can someone pls guide me how I can download the excel file.

thanx..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/export?format=xlsx&id=11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ

All the best!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankul said:
i was working as a database admin for an import export company. will that be ok ???? or does it have to be a IT company ???

please help
Not a problem. As long as you did the job described in the NOC and your reference letter backs it up, you might as well have been a database admin for a traveling circus.

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
rehoboth14 said:
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I have been a silent listener for a while. And you guys are doing a fantastic job. I enjoyed the humour, the panic and the frustration expressed sometimes by members. I think I am kind of addicted to this forum.

I am a Nigerian in the diaspora, while I found the initial post about Nigerian scam distasteful, I don't think any one should be hung up on that. We should respect the diversity in this forum.

And to my fellow Nigerians I give you a quote from our national anthem

" though tribe an tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand" and in my case in sisterhood I stand ;).

So common folks lets move on from this.

Have a great day mates
Good one...... +1

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:

Pictures are nice, which part of Canada are these from? Toronto? By referring to Indian summer, I guess you meant it's still nice, sunny and warm there even towards end of October? That's be wonderful!

J.
Thanks, Jaxon. This is Niagara region, where 99% of Canada's wine is produced. 20 minutes ride away from the waterfall. You can find nice parks in Toronto too.
And Indian summer is what Canadians call the warm portion of Fall (in Russia it's known as grandma's summer). It's attributed to First nations (American Indians) though, not India's.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palakpatel911 said:
Nothing as such, ya kind a coincidence we can say but no partiality towards IT categories.

You can take in other way, mostly from India there is rush into IT so was last year, many apps were returned back. all together if we see IT is hot, so definetly any VO will have to work on those apps, as major apps will be the same from IT :)
Not only that, consider that they have people who know something about the fields doing verification and checking for signs of fraud. So maybe the team working on IT NOCs is just moving faster, or maybe they find it easier to find IT people than others.

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Arcflash said:
@ kashbaig,

This is related to my previous question. I have applied for NOC 2133 where in main duties stated in NOC match with my experience.
The scenario is, my WES equivalency is 3 years Diploma, would that be a cause of rejection or would that be fine?

Thanks for your advice.
As long as the job duties & responsibilities that you have mentioned closely match (as much as possible) the ones listed for your NOC, the Diploma should NOT affect your app if you have sufficient eligibility points

amitbits

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-09-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
05-11-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd Line) - Baby MR 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
Mera MR kab ayega....21st May aplication, PER 15th Sep.....anyone in this situation....

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
future_canadian said:
Not only that, consider that they have people who know something about the fields doing verification and checking for signs of fraud. So maybe the team working on IT NOCs is just moving faster, or maybe they find it easier to find IT people than others.
Like you said, maybe they have gotten used to seeing these applications from people with IT background that they go, "Lo, ek aur aa gaya IT waala application. Chalo, jaldi se nipta do isko" :p

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
shah2014 said:
@ Arcflash

There are couple of aspects of ur query

1. ECA: Its only for the purpose of gaining points of Education. No matter wht or how long is ur degree, u will only get points for the degree it has been equated to.

2. NOC description: The degree and Certificates/licences mentioned in NOC description are considered when these NOC are used once u r inside Cananda for preparing national statistics etc. For FSWP only (a) Lead Statement and (b) Description are important and considered. I don't have access to the link right now which specifically states that but it has been shared/discussed in initial days of the forum (May 2014). We have example of many candidiates who got PER, when they had degree in one NOC and work experience in other. Nonetheless, related degree/certificate strengthens your case for particular NOC e.g. if a doctor shows that he has been working in some management related NOC........ he will be open to more scrutiny but will definitely not result in outright rejection because he does not have management related degree as stipulated in NOC.

Hi Shah2014,

I appreciate your clear answer. +1 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.