+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hi All,

I have applied to NOC 2174 and my application reached CIC on 3rd July.
Since the cap is reached and i am not yet being charged. Is this the end of road for me for this year?
Also I have not received the file from CIC based on cap reached that keeps me believing that i am still in the boat.

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nishant.Sh said:
NO IT IS NOT MANDATORY
Of course it is. Do you think they create forms, ask questions and give you a space to reply so that applicants can simply ignore it?

A home loan is a liability. Liabilities must be disclosed. Failure to do so is misrepresentation.

-1 for dangerous advice.

kuljeetcanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
owenhargo said:
In Bangalore it is

Adults : 4200 (doctor checkup+Xray+Blood Test+Urine)
Kids from 5-12 years : 1700 (doctor checkup+Urine)
Kids below 5 years : 1500 (doctor checkup)
Hi guys any 12 June DD applicant who has not received PR

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AReddy said:
What is this EE??What would be a best choice - to apply via 2172 this year or apply for EOI in January 2015?/

my process consultant suggested me that I can apply via EOI - wat is the difference between applying this year and next year. Please suggest.
Nobody knows exactly how the EOI process will work, so it's hard to compare them.

I don't see any harm in applying again for FSW, as long as you can put together a qualifying application. The only thing you'd lose is the time and application fee, and if it doesn't work then you got for EOI.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
farhaantariq said:
after reading some million thousand pathetic silly failure stories of immigration which people use to share to frighten the prospective immigrants, the CIC has clearly mentioned this on their website that

People with Weak Heart Please Do NOT even bother to think to come Canada!

i believe Canada is a country of strong people who are meant to work hard, struggle hard and its country of Survivors.....then the result is also astonishing......you get a life standard which you only dream in dreams or in Hollywood movies...even with low surviving income.

to work as an Air Force Pilot and fly the latest jet is a dream of every youth....this is the most dangerous profession in the world....u r more dead due to technical failure, mechanical failures, communication failures or luck then Enemies.....yet still if u ask then 100% of youth will say they want to join it.....cos it not only thrills it pays off........i think immigration is not as dangerous and deadly as joining Air Force.

so people please dont get tensed, hope high and hope positive. and if u r a weak hearted person then also dont worry, if u have high dreams and determination to struggle then even u can succeed in Canada.......yes it will take some more time than others but again its worth it.

good luck to us all.
+1 , thanks , and good luck for you

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Few things i would like to mention ........

1- used old generic form

2- stapled few of the forms

3- assets column was left blank

4- Bar code page was not on the top of application.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH!

all praises to ALL POWERFULL

all praises to THE OMNIPOTENT

all praises to THE LORD OF LORDS

all praises to THE LORD OF EARTHS & UNIVERSES & everything in them

all praises to Our Beloved Creator!

thanks alot my LORD my ALLAH......

"2ND LINE UPDATED IN ECAS.....we started processing ur app on october 16 2014!"....

....now waiting impatiently for MR!

love u LVO! :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abcpunjab said:
Wel I haven't heard about this kind of verification at CIC level. It happens at local visa level. When your file is transferred. Please forumites who have got PER help in this issue if they are aware of such kind of verification. So many got PER by now it can't be possible all are unaware of any such verification call. you get to know these kinda thins in a company. What you say forum. Please do share your views specially who got PER for they sure know the drill by now.
I've never heard of anyone whose application was returned (didn't get PER) who was informed that the reason is that CIC failed to verify the information during a background check. I've never heard of any background check occurring at CIO, only at local VOs.

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
ksp1989 said:
Hi All,

I have applied to NOC 2174 and my application reached CIC on 3rd July.
Since the cap is reached and i am not yet being charged. Is this the end of road for me for this year?
Also I have not received the file from CIC based on cap reached that keeps me believing that i am still in the boat.

Thanks
hello KSp ...

you still have the chance according to my calculation ( based on how CIC process application section 8, 9 and 10 ) upto mid july 2174 applicants are safe 8)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir_za said:
Dear All,
Firstly, I would like to thank you all for such kind network here and friendly atmosphere helping each other in this road.
Secondly, I have a question regarding financial disclosure we fulfill in our application. Is there any further obligations about bringing that amount we mentioned in 11-C of imm0008_3e (Settlement funds) or any full payback needed for 11-B of imm0008_3e (liabilities) section?
Thanks in advance
You do not actually have to bring the money to Canada. You will probably be asked to show proof of funds again at local VO stage and again upon landing, but you can keep it in your home country if you wish. (It's probably a good idea to bring some to Canada though, you'll need it.)

There is no requirement for you to pay back your liabilities prior to immigrating.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:

"2ND LINE UPDATED IN ECAS.....we started processing ur app on october 16 2014!"....

ALLAH Mubarak kare

Firstly just one page ago, it was Virgomus and now its your turn for 2nd line update in ECAS

Best of luck for future and do remember me in your prayers, i am also LVO applicant, seems like LVO is picking up pace gradually. :) :)

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
farhaantariq said:

congrats and wish you a good luck........ we are coming for party ........ be ready ...................karengay party saari raat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.