+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basantt said:
I am preparing my paper to apply under noc 5125 I have done wes with bachelor degree 4years, ielts score 6.5, this year of work was paid part time job during full time study
In that case it won't be counted for points or for eligibility under your primary NOC.

louie_tatz1

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Canmore Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
WAITING for PER
IELTS Request
sent with Application
kashish_v said:
Ah man! Who else is sailing in the 18th-Jun-CC-charged-waiting-for-PER boat?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ME!!! I'm trying to open refresh my email from time to time...im just wondering why Kanika got per as he is a june 23rd applicant[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello Forum Members,

I m a 9th June Applicant, received PER on 4th Oct. When can I accept MR and RPRF email from NDVO???

Any Comments....

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
louie_tatz1 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ME!!! I'm trying to open refresh my email from time to time...im just wondering why Kanika got per as he is a june 23rd applicant[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I knoww!! That's what got me worried too!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
obryan20 said:
Forum friends

I have more good news:
Got Passport request today!!! Seems like my VO really gets working on Tuesdays ;D :D.

App rcvd: 21 May 2014
PER rcvd: 09 Sep 2014
MR rcvd: 30 Sep 2014
PPR rcvd: 14 Oct 2014

Full timelines in the left sidebar.

I have updated the spreadsheet.
Congrats nd +1

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
Gensch said:
HELP! :'(

I received an email from CIC saying that they have no record of my application as a response to my email enquiry. I sent my application by FedEX and have the proof of delivery. I provided CIC the tracking number, but haven't heard from them. Has anyone had a similar experience? My application appears to have got lost after reaching CIC! What a waste of time, money, etc...What am I supposed to do? Calling them is useless. :(
What is your timeline?
I think you should contact them after 8 or 10 weeks from the date of application received.

dharsmit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
21-08-14 PER
AOR Received.
09-10-2015,processing started
IELTS Request
Along with Application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2015,telephone verification
Med's Request
5-5-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
[/quote]

Second line of ECAS updated;
" We started your Processing on 9th October, 2014".

Entered in Unknown Zone " I suppose till date none of the member with processing started has recd MR from NDVO to the best of my knowledge".

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@cvabugs

Not really, ECAS is updated (1st line is added) at the time of issuance of PER

2nd Line is added once processing starts or sometimes after issuance of MR.

However, depending on ur VO it may send u AOR email, but this year around most of the VO's are not wasting time in sending AOR instead they are focusing on faster processing.

cvabugs said:
Heloo guys will there be an Ecas update once file reaches the local VO?? please update me on this thanks
Cvabugs

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
rbb8 said:
Golden Email received in my mailbox

14 October 2014

UCI: xxxxxxxx

*xxxxxxxx*

Application: Exxxxxxxxx

*Exxxxxxxxx*

Name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $xxxx.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats nd +1

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
future_canadian said:
The thing to do would have been to tick yes, and explain that you were first rejected but eventually approved, and cite the factors that were in your favor to help get the approval, if you know what they are.

If you wish to correct this you could in theory send a new form to CIC (if you are not yet in the date range to be charged) or wait until you get PER then send a CSE to your local VO. You could also choose to leave it uncorrected. Nobody can say for sure whether they CIC will find out or not. They do security checks, and the governments of Canada and the USA work together closely on many issues of this type, and it is well know that they routinely share security database information, so I think it's possible this information would come up in the security check, but again nobody can say for sure. If it does come up and you have failed to disclose it that could cause a problem for you. On the other hand, if it otherwise wouldn't come up, correcting your form now could cause the same problem. It's up to you what to do.
Thanks Future Canadian for your response.

I am certainly in dilemma, can I send in a new form once file is transferred to London VO? Would they consider this new form or would they simply refuse my application because of this? Has anyone done this kind of thing before?

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Hi andy6835,
i think sending additional documents can not be guaranteed that they will be added to the original package. as i recall, many cases here in this forum shared their experiences like they did send additional documents, but package still got returned, so it is really up to luck as to who received your additional package, whether he's willing to find your original package and open them both to add your additional stuff. and i also called CIC, those agents said that they cannot guarantee additional documents can be added, since they deal with huge amount of applications everyday, and they have no procedure to execute such request from applicants. but, since there are successful cases reported here, why not just give it a try. personally, i believe the best way is to send a second application if you think it will still be in the cap and you have all the documents which is what i'm planning to do.

JSK12345 said:
I sent documents to CIC nova scotia same address which is for application. One thing I would like to mention here is that I put my full case with lot of respect to officer (Which i do have always) and giving proper reason. In my case I mentioned that I am trying since 2010 which is fact.. so a good letter with good reasoning helps..
Thanks..

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Nirsh said:
NDVO Holidays List 2014

Date Closed for:
Wednesday, January 1 New Year's Day
Monday, March 17 Holi
Friday, April 18 Good Friday
Tuesday, July 1 Canada Day
Friday, August 15 Independence Day of India
Friday, August 29 Ganesh Chaturthi
Thursday, October 2 Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti
Friday, October 3 Dussehra
Thursday, October 23 Diwali
Thursday, December 25 Christmas
Friday, December 26 Boxing Day

OMG....NDVO is on leave for ONE DAY ONLY...??!!!!! during Diwali??

aaah....good..!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
canadianresource said:
Hi All,

I am 22nd May applicant and I received my medical request on 13th Oct '2014. I was requested to send the updated copy of the passport which I sent earlier once receiving the PER on 10th Sep. So again do I need to get the passport copy notorized and send it or I can send it without notorization. Please clarify

Congrats canadianresource!

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
louie_tatz1 said:
kanika is june 16 applicant as per her entry in SS

IRana

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
Hey Guys

Can anyone share the content of the Email one has received for a "Medical Request" Is it country specific of VO Specific, if yes I am looking for an email one has received from London VO for Pakistan. (If Possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.