+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaganpal_2007 said:
Hey Guys,

Need help..I m going to apply under FSW and am currently in Canada on PGWP...

Checklist 9 says Proof of admission...Do i need to provide something...is it applicable to me??
Yes it is. If you are in a country that is not your country of citizenship you have to provide proof of admission, which usually is a visa stamp showing you are allowed into that country.

Practically speaking, because it is Canada they already have the record of this, but you should provide it as instructed.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
anyone sent documents using worldnetexpress?

How do you track it - Indiapost website or worldnetexpress site or DHL site?

Thanks for your input ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
It's rememberence day/ Columbus Day I think
It's Columbus Day in the USA (a holiday only for schools and government), but it is Thanksgiving in Canada (a holiday at the federal level and in most provinces).

Remembrance Day in Canada is Armistice Day in the USA, November 11th, the anniversary of the end of World War I. In Canada is it always November 11th, in the USA it is the second Monday in November and is known as Veterans' Day.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
3142SACH said:
Did you asked your bank, had it been en-cashed ?
mine is not ..
If your DD was put up with application in May or June then please wait, It'll be in the process of encashment & you'll hear good news before 20th of October hopefully, provided the NOC which you have applied isn't capped.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VR8 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have already filed my application, but was having a doubt.

I have changed 3 jobs in past 10 years. I am in my current profile since past 5 years, and this is my prime occupation for NOC consideration. I have provided a reference letter with all the requirements stated in the checklist, for my current profile.

However, reference letters provided for my earlier jobs are not as per specifications of checklist and they only mention my profile name and period of employment.

I have been suggested by my consultant that since my current profile is the one I have highlighted for NOC, docs for my earlier profiles wont matter much.

Just wanted seniors' advice, if they agree with same. I know I am getting little "over cautious", but precaution is better than cure..
If your letters for your former jobs don't list your job duties such as they comply with the document checklist instructions and they enable CIC to tell in which NOC you worked, you won't be able to get points for those jobs. So I hope you don't need those point. If not, you should be fine.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Reshg

Remember me in your prayers, as thats most needed as far as +1 is concerned u r TOO YOUNG for that ;) u will be able to see it after 20 posts.

Reshg said:
Thanks, Shah :) I dont see a +1 button anywhere in the scree. :(

I pray that you get the good news very soon !!!
Best wishes

Thanks,
Resh

Kalci

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
15-APR-15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
25-FEB-15
Med's Request
3-JUN-15
Med's Done....
19-JUN-15
Interview........
WAVIED-OFF
Passport Req..
11-SEPT-15
VISA ISSUED...
ANOTHER WEEK I GUESS
LANDED..........
JUNE 2016
Hi guys,

i am july applicant and my noc still has lot of space so i believe i will go through with blessings of god.

My query is that I have changed my job this month, hence please advise on the nxt steps on informing cic etc...

Looking forward for your help!

cheers

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
bakshivishal said:
you also need to send them copy of pdf that they sent you when they requested mr, rprf etc.
that page contains uci and application no.
I meant, is there any risk in mentioning Application Number on the courier envelope? For privacy reasons, as I believe the UCI and Application numbers are confidential.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
hat123 said:
How did you apply for a second TRF from BC. I mean in which way 1) lost the original one or 2) application under process.
I told them i need to send them second application. They told me the same thing, need acknowledgement from CIC that they received original TRF. I am so frustrated, escalated it to so many levels. Everytime they come back and say we are processing your request, but nothing happens. I will keep persisting till i get it.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I would say, add a cover letter and put no. on it. I don't think there is any need to put it on envelope.

asinght said:
I meant, is there any risk in mentioning Application Number on the courier envelope? For privacy reasons, as I believe the UCI and Application numbers are confidential.

melko

May 24, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per all websites, Thanksgiving is not a public holiday in NS.

3142SACH

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March
File Transfer...
April 28
Med's Request
waiting ..
CanadianLov3 said:
If your DD was put up with application in May or June then please wait, It'll be in the process of encashment & you'll hear good news before 20th of October hopefully, provided the NOC which you have applied isn't capped.
Thanks for positive thoughts .. let see , fingers crossed !!!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
shah2014 said:
@ Reshg

Remember me in your prayers, as thats most needed as far as +1 is concerned u r TOO YOUNG for that ;) u will be able to see it after 20 posts.
+1 from Reshg's side

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
2174 new Charging

Hi,

after Indianbose there is one more applicant got charged on 10/09/2014(MM-DD) for noc 2174

archana_ramar 2174 New Delhi 6-18-2014

Expect more charges in this NOC

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Thanks for sharing the information.

Just worried a bit about the eye test. I have a medical condition called Amblyopia (commonly called as lazy eye)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblyopia

Due to this, I have limited vision in one of my eye, even with spectacles I cannot read using this eye, whereas the other good eye is perfectly normally and does not have any spectacles. I know I have asked this before, but will this cause any issues with the Medicals?
No it is not a problem. What would be a problem in medicals is something that is a danger to Canadian society (serious contagious disease like TB), poses a risk of violent/dangerous behavior (mentally unstable), or will create an excessive burden on the Canadian health care system (will cost more to treat per year than the per capita health care spending in Canada). Amblyopia doesn't fit into any of these categories so you are fine.

You should note that amblyopia may not be covered under the health care system in Canada. Optical conditions not requiring the intervention of an ophthalmologist typically aren't, but I am not an expert on this point. Since amblyopia doesn't really need to be treated except perhaps with spectacles it shouldn't be a problem for you, but you'll probably have to pay for it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.