+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
You can land anywhere because of the federal nature of the programme.
First landing in Toronto airport won't be a problem for you.

Cheers.
tx kollins

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
startupphase said:
"Received Documents Awaiting Verification" The document was received and WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution. WES is waiting for the institution's response. WES reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents that it receives.

Are they verifying from the university officials....I called up the university and they said that they have not recieved any request from WES yet....Can you please comment on the above status and give ur opinion about it....!!!!!
Verification may be done either via regular mail request or courier service mail.
It lies on the preferred or existing medium WES have been in contact with your academic institution ....remember you are definitely not the first student from your school to apply for WES evaluation.
Patience is needed.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dmitry

Its a Herculean task managing such a diverse spreadsheet which is being accessed globoally round the clock. The spreadsheet adds immense value to the forum. Technical issues are bound occur... & I'm you're the expert to handle it - horosho :)

Kudos to your efforts !!

dmitrych said:
Thank you, Ashif :)
Seeing that my work helps so many people is exactly what motivates me to continue improving our spreadsheet :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@rameez748

Yes you can mention Vacation, better yet mention as follows

Vacation (waiting for result & admission in Uni.)

rameez748 said:
Dear Friends,

form IMM 5669

8. Personal History:

Note: Please ensure that you dont leave any gaps in time.

i have completed my higher secondary in month of March and university started by September which carries 6 months gap. Do i need to put detail for those 6 months ? should i write those 6 months under "vacation".

do we need to give detail of 1-2 months gap also ?

Please help.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi ajx,

I am from Panjab University Chandigarh, India

As i can see you are from New Delhi, were your transcripts(only transcripts not marksheets) accepted?
if your transcripts were accepted by WES then mine will also be accepted.

1 more thing did you send photocopy of degree certificate seperately not with transcripts?
Did you send form downloaded from WES along with degree certificate?

Thanks
Hi Brother,

I did my graduation from NIT Jalandhar(Punjab) since it is an Autonomous College.
Therefore i had two options Transcripts along with copy of Degree or Attested details marks sheet along with copy of Degree
But I sent Transcripts + photocopy of Degree + WES form.(this option is valid for all, however Attested details marks sheet along with copy of Degree
is valid only for Autonomous Colleges.)

Noor5

Aug 25, 2013
kollins said:
No need of writing such on the photocopies.......it wasn't stated .
You do not have to notorize them if the original from which they were photocopied ........if the original is not in English and was translated,it is necessary to notorize them.
Thanks Kollins. It's written in the Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]. That's why i am lil confused.

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
I got the marksheets and degree attested from COE of university and sent to WES. They were accepted.

ajx said:
Hi Brother,

I did my graduation from NIT Jalandhar(Punjab) since it is an Autonomous College.
Therefore i had two options Transcripts along with copy of Degree or Attested details marks sheet along with copy of Degree
But I sent Transcripts + photocopy of Degree + WES form.(this option is valid for all, however Attested details marks sheet along with copy of Degree

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
ajx said:
Hi Brother,

Thanks for the explanation bro.

My question is: Did you send transcripts + degree photocopy + wes form all in 1 envelope? Was it accepted this way?

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
ashif_eee said:
i dont think so, waiting for experts' advice

Hi all,

I have already applied for the fsw2014.
My question is; during this waiting period, can I (or any of my family member) apply for touristic visa to Canada?
Does it affect my immigration process? or does my fsw application affect the touristic visa application?

Best regards

spesus
Temporary visas does not affect your FSW. I am applying for student visa myself, which comes under temporary along with FSW already applied.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Thanks for the explanation bro.

My question is: Did you send transcripts + degree photocopy + wes form all in 1 envelope? Was it accepted this way?
This is what i exactly did and Yes, it was accepted.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes.. you can certainly apply with new mail id / tel no/ add etc as you wish :)
however, you cant change your personal identity (which UCi stands for !).. like name, vital statistic, passport details etc

Nav2132 said:
Hello Frnz

Need help..

Last year I applied for FSW 2013 through an agent he give his own address in correspondence address area. also he didn't give me the password of the registered email. A UCI number was issued to me however My application was rejected due to Job duties not mentioned in the experience letters.
Now i have to apply for this year's FSW program and m worried that can i apply with new email and address as i have to mention the UCI in my application...

Please help on this..

thanks ..

phanik107

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I was an IT engineer with 5+ years of experience and with a designation Sr. Associate Consultant with a below specified roles

I believe IT engineers have below specified Qualification Occupations

Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
Software engineers and designers (2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians (2232)

IT Skills : SAP BO , IBM Cognos, SAP HANA etc

I'm working as a Data warehousing consultant

Am not sure which category will profile suite for above provided occupations.

Below are my Roles and responsibilities that performed by working various projects in my experience

• Involved in the Creating the Cross tab reports and the Enhancement of the reports.
• Involved in changes in the existing universe by importing tables and defining joins.
• Created contexts at universe level to make use of the same at report layer for not to impact on the other reports.
• Involved in regression testing of the reports.
• Supporting the Sales and Operation Dashboard by controlling access around 1000 users
• Developed and created classes with Dimension, Detail & Measure objects at universe level.
• Involved in the IT testing of the reports.
• Gave trainings to Fresher's various people across different location across Infosys on BO Universe and reports.

• Worked on User Objects and Variables in the report level of analysis.
• Involved in Development of Ad-Hoc and Canned reports as per the Business and the client requirement.
• Developed Reports using various functionalities in Desktop Intelligence like slice and dice, Drill capabilities, Master Detail, and Cross Tab tables, Breaks and Variables
• Created Alerter using Business objects to highlight columns based on the requirements
• Creating Hierarchies from providing drill down options for the end-user
• Understanding the Business Requirement Documents and the Specifications by Client.
• Direct Interaction with the Clients and the on-site Coordination team.
• Involved in various discussions with end user to get more insight on the Business requirements
• Involved in the creating of user ids for end users by getting approval from customer.

• Developed Universe using Designer module in Business Objects.
• Developed and created classes with Dimension, Detail & Measure objects and specified the hierarchies.
• Created derived tables and used Business Objects internal functions
• Specified the Joins and checked the cardinalities and resolved loops by creating Aliases and Context.
• Performed the Integrity check and finally exported to the repository
• Reporter operations such as Sum, Average etc.,
• Created the reports using Business Objects functionalities like Slice and Dice, Drill down, Cross tab, Master detail and Formula.
• Organized data in reports by using Filters, Sorting, Ranking, Prompt and highlighted data with Alerter.

I feel that was provided with all my professional experience and Kindly guide which category I will fall and also correct my roles if anything was deviated from any scope
Thanks
Phani

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Noor5 said:
Thanks Kollins. It's written in the Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]. That's why i am lil confused.
You are not to write it on your photocopies....
Let me copy the instruction out for you as stated in the guideline you quoted....
"Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths (authority to certify varies by province and territory)
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living
Family members may not certify copies of your documents."
If you read between the lines very well,you as the applicant is not expected to write it but the officals that can write it have been identified.
I hope this explains better for you and clear your doubts.
Cheers.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
ajx said:
Rather than taking a reference letter from your colleague on a plain paper, you should submit an affidavit (Notarized)
where you should declare the reason for not getting LOR and explain your main duties, working hours,designations details etc etc.etc to support your claim, you should provide your contract/appointment letter, Certificate of employment (you can take this from your HR, without any issue), salary slips.

this is the best option you can opt for, in my opinion.
thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.