+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

safwan

Oct 7, 2014
andy6835 said:
Buddy it would be risky. you may or may not make within 1000 cap. if Possible try 2232. many duties are common.
Thanks, but i studied mechanical engineering, so is 2232 valid for me? although my work experience is basically on troubleshooting and diagnosis of bmw cars. as i worked in a dealership, will it help?

sammy234

Apr 30, 2014
Dear All,
Can you show your car as asset. My brother in law has a car worth 16k in States. Can he show that as funds.

Thanks

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safwan said:
Thanks, but i studied mechanical engineering, so is 2232 valid for me? although my work experience is basically on troubleshooting and diagnosis of bmw cars. as i worked in a dealership, will it help?
sorry . you will need to go through below & see which NOC matches to you.. Based on your info it doesnt sounds good but try to see if you are able to match any else you may out of luck for fsw2014.

For 2232 :
Mechanical engineering technologists perform some or all of the following duties:

Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines and components, power transmission systems, process piping, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems
Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress and other characteristics
Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
Inspect mechanical installations and construction
Prepare contract and tender documents
Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects
Prepare standards and schedules and supervise mechanical maintenance programs or operations of mechanical plants.
Mechanical engineering technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

Assist in preparing conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings and specifications
Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials
Assist in the design of moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction projects
Participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.

For 2132 :

Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:

Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
aidin444 said:
Hi, just to let you know that usually most banks have set their credit card withdrawal limit more than CAD1100. Don't worry. But do call. Mine was set by default to $2000
thank you for you answer aidin444.

My CC limit is more than enough for the amount due, but, as always, it's better to safe than sorry. I have alread called my bank back in may, saying that there would be a charge of 1100, but the app got refused. Gonna call them back for an aditional "update" on that information.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
sammy234 said:
Dear All,
Can you show your car as asset. My brother in law has a car worth 16k in States. Can he show that as funds.

Thanks
Sure, car can be an asset. But assets really don't matter. What matters is the settlement funds, which has to be unencumbered and readily available funds. Car cannot be shown as settlement fund unless it is sold and the money is put away in bank.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
del2yyz said:
Guys I am an 11th June applicant with DD as mode of payment.

Till date have not heard from them, how worried I should be ???

Approx how much more time is it gonna take? plz suggest

SOS ???

::)
Dont worry at all...3 to 4 continous festival holidays in India..so india registered banks and credit card charging should have got delayed. All the best!

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
sammy234 said:
Dear All,

Thanks
Vehicles and Jewellery are not choice for proof of "settlement" funds. But they can be included as "Assets".

Officers must be satisfied that the applicant has at their disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support their establishment in Canada on arrival.
The amount of funds is assessed according to the applicant’s family size, using 50% of the current Low-Income Cut-off (LICO) from Statistics Canada for urban areas with populations of 500,000 or more.
Pursuant to R77, the requirements and criteria set forth in R76 must be met at the time the application is made, as well as when the permanent resident visa is issued.
More details http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

All the best!

sanjeev_rg

Aug 29, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Folks I see CIC has not updated the CAP info in the website... Arent they working these days?Huh Looks like they want to keep the applicants in a suspense mode.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Is there a Whatsapp group for this forum ?

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Binn said:
Sorry bro...As per my understanding CIC doesn't count study or training..They need "Degree" :(
Bro but WES considered 4 years BSc as "4 years of hospital training and study" then it means no points for BSc. as well.??

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
I and following other 9th June Applicants whose CC/DD is already charged, are still eagerly waiting for the PER. All the very best everyone.

fswp2014applicant
rb107f
dp_2014
BSG
NatasaNS

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Jug02 said:
Bro but WES considered 4 years BSc as "4 years of hospital training and study" then it means no points for BSc. as well.??
if CIC can give 5 points for your non professional 12th certificate then why they cant give any points to Diploma holders.??

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
bosschips said:
Reposting

RE: FD with joint account with father or mother:

Quote from: mehul1313 on October 05, 2014, 10:47:45 pm
Just got curious with this topic and I have a few questions:

1.Does it make a difference when it is an "AND/OR" rather than an "AND" type of account?

2.Has there been attestations that joint accounts with father/mother were accepted/rejected at the VO level?

3.Was there attested visa rejection regarding this on the forums?

4.Does local VO give consideration and time for transfer to principal applicant if joint account is with father/mother?
1. No difference if both the parties in the joint account are dependents (spouse /partner) and applying for PR.
2. I remember having read CIC says if it is joint account, "should be with the accompanying dependent applicant (spouse/partner) for PR"...So if spouse is not traveling, even that joint account doesn't qualify, unless you have an affidavit showing the percentage share of ownership of the two, with both signed and notarized. Still, the minimum required as Settlement Funds for evaluation will be based on FAMILY SIZE including all the dependents, accompanying or not.
3. & 4. I don't have information.

Request other seniors / first hand experienced forum members to share.

all the best!

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
trk1 said:
Dont worry at all...3 to 4 continous festival holidays in India..so india registered banks and credit card charging should have got delayed. All the best!
Please don't give wrong information. Indian holidays have nothing to do in Canada.

1) Credit cards and debit cards are managed by third party vendor like VISA , Master , Amex etc worldwide . Issuing countries holidays have nothing to with their debit and credit.

2) International CAD DD's once issued, the funds are parked in the Vostro account of their Canadian correspondent bank. DD's will pass irrespective of holidays in India unless they find that the instrument is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.