+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 29-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
behlkush said:
Did you apply for Tatkal passport?
No I Couldn't because spouse name was not endorsed in either of our passports which is a requirement for Tatkal. We had to apply for a Normal procedure. It may take around a month to get my daughters passport. And I cant afford to wait till then because the cap will reach until then.

What can be done now? :(

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any insights on 3011 Nursing Co-ordinators and supervisors? Is this a hot NOC?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Any one : when is expecting category update from CIC ?[/size]
Most likely next week..... :)

Dear, migratecanada2012
Please dont mind but could you please take out all those zero dates on your profile setting on the left.
Taking way too much unnecessary space. :-X

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
quebec2013 said:
I had two IELTS Results(July 2013 and Feb 2014), Feb 2014 result I already use to apply in Quebec as principal applicant while other July 2013 is also valid could I use to send it for Federal or retake IELTS to get lastest one.
Your IELTS valid for 2 years form the date you take the test (must be valid at the time of application submission date) , so no worries , go ahead with higher score ...and submit application

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
bosschips said:
Any insights on 3011 Nursing Co-ordinators and supervisors? Is this a hot NOC?
Nope

jagschops

Jul 8, 2010
Hi, I am applying under NOC 2174. Currently I am working for an Indian company but residing in dubai and working from home. Will CIC consider my experience?

And one more thing in background declaration form under personal history section what should under Country (Dubai or UAE) as I am working for Indian firm but staying in Dubai.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
As specified by migratecanada:
"You can go ahead with ack letter from passport authority , Once you got PER , then you can advise LVO about family member addition...before the final decision on your case alternatively go for tatkal..."

electrical_manager said:
No I Couldn't because spouse name was not endorsed in either of our passports which is a requirement for Tatkal. We had to apply for a Normal procedure. It may take around a month to get my daughters passport. And I cant afford to wait till then because the cap will reach until then.

What can be done now? :(

rahimvirani

Apr 16, 2014
ramgarhia said:
All universities are not listed. Go ahead with WES. You will get report soon from WES>
Here i want to share the experience. My friend has applied to WES for credential evaluation for which her university not shown in the list. WES has reported that your university is not recognised.
You can try the tool " Free Degree Equivalency" in WES website. If your university is not showing in the list than it may create a problem.
For this reason this year i choose ICAS for my wife, as both has studied in the same college.
However ICAS tooks more than 5 to 6 weeks.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Achiever 99 said:
Most likely next week..... :)

Dear, migratecanada2012
Please dont mind but could you please take out all those zero dates on your profile setting on the left.
Taking way too much unnecessary space. :-X
Dear Achiever,
Request completed....

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
You can go ahead with ack letter from passport authority , Once you got PER , then you can advise LVO about family member addition...before the final decision on your case alternatively go for tatkal...
I have already applied under normal as in my case couldn't be processed under Tatkal. So I have to apply for my infant daughter and include the fee too while applying and later furnish her passport details?

Will they accept my application if a co-applicant doesn't have a travel document?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
electrical_manager said:
I have already applied under normal as in my case couldn't be processed under Tatkal. So I have to apply for my infant daughter and include the fee too while applying and later furnish her passport details?

Will they accept my application if a co-applicant doesn't have a travel document?
I guess, if every other thing is perfect in your application , then i see no objection in adding dependant document at later stage when your application will at LVO before final decision.However i hope that you already filled details in IMM008 general application form. + Include one cover letter explaining your situation that why dont you able to add passport for your infant at this time.(if possible)

etcetera

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
wsheikh86 said:
Fedex is so slow I sent my application on 8th May and still for the last 24 hrs its stuck at Destination Sort Facility. I wonder when my app will be dilivered.
Don't worry. From my observation, most of the CIC packages through Fedex will be held at Goffs for at least 12-48 hours prior to delivery. After Goffs, they will head to Dartmouth and then Sydney (4-5 hours by car from Dartmouth to Sydney). Your application is most likely be delivered no later than tomorrow. Now relax and hope for the best. Fingers crossed to all of us :)

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
I guess, if every other thing is perfect in your application , then i see no objection in adding dependant document at later stage when your application will at LVO before final decision.However i hope that you already filled details in IMM008 general application form. + Include one cover letter explaining your situation that why dont you able to add passport for your infant at this time.(if possible)
Thanks for the reply. I have filled in the details of my daughter in the form already. So I guess its safe to apply by including the ack letter and a covering letter explaining my situation. :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
I have no doubt there must be plenty of fraud, but do the consultants really forge documents? That is terrible. Isn't there an approved list of consultants? Surely CIC is wise to this kind of thing.

If someone is found to have misrepresented on their application they can be removed from Canada even after landing. I can't believe someone would take that risk especially if they are moving a whole family there. They'd have it hanging over their heads the whole time. I guess some people live in really terrible countries that they are willing to take this risk.
who said that the authorized consultants forge docs? its like in every system there are loop holes.......and the experts who understand the system at grass root level can take benefit of those shortcomings until unless they are not against the law. the listed cic consultants are all aware of this fact that if they misrepresent or provided even a single forged doc then not only the client will be in danger but they themselves can be banned from cic and kicked off from Canada and fined heavily.

my point was not to say that consultants listed on cic website are doing tricks and frauds, but my point was that since they are expert of immigration system, they are in good standing of cic, they know the system better than us, they know all the loop holes and shot comings.......so it is possible for some of their clients to take advantage of those things in some regards........now that doesn't mean that they start signing every client who doesn't even meet req to immigrate. they themselves check each and every details of clients before even signing them.

simply track this thing to lawyers........how lawyers in court defend their cases, take advantage of system shortcomings and win the cases for their clients......and no one even says that's against the law or illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.