+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
For the work experience I am providing reference letters. But is it mandatory to provide the additional documents such as- copies of work contracts and copies of pay stubs?!

I don't have the "pay slips" either from my current and past job! If I provide only reference letter is it going to be enough??
yes, u r fine at this stage as it is not mandatory but ready to supply if they ask latter.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ashif_eee said:
+1 brother for assistance...:)

Thanks a lot Ashif Bhai. Missed you for a long time. Hope you are all right.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC 1111
"Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed."

Is it necessary to be employed with Accounting firms?
Can someone employed with the Internal Audit department of a big MNC also apply under this category?

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
obaied said:
yes, u r fine at this stage as it is not mandatory but ready to supply if they ask latter.
From my reading and talking around with those already through, if you don't furnish them now, to cerify, they will surely ask for them later at the interview. So keep 'me handy

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
fresher_2013 said:
NOC 1111
"Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed."

Can someone employed with the Internal Audit department of a big MNC also apply under this category?

You can, your responsibilities on experience letter from employer should match that with 1111

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Alauddin.Ahmed said:
Do I complete my ECA for HSC and SSC??
please answer.
No, you don't have to. Only bachelor and master will do. http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TangoCharlie1234 said:
You can, your responsibilities on experience letter from employer should match that with 1111
To be specific, the duties match the following 4 items specified in the NOC 1111
- Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls

- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices

- Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements

- May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

But I am working with an MNC Internal Audit Department. Should I apply under this category.

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Fellow members..
my brother is applying under general phycisian catogary. 3312....

one thing we are confused in as how much points he will get on hi MBBS as it is proffessional degree. and
on there web site they mentioned

University degree at the Master's level or equalNote de bas de page 1 OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

23 points

Kindly Can any one clear this......

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surajoad said:
Hello Fellow members..
my brother is applying under general phycisian catogary. 3312....

one thing we are confused in as how much points he will get on hi MBBS as it is proffessional degree. and
on there web site they mentioned

University degree at the Master's level or equalNote de bas de page 1 OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

23 points

Kindly Can any one clear this......

hi,
it should be 3112 and point 23
pl read policy guidance

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
fresher_2013 said:
NOC 1111

No, it is not necessary to be employed with Accounting firms.

NOC 1111 is specifically meant for Accountants and for Auditors. Anyone employed with even a small local company can apply under this category provided that he is able to supply relevant experience letter. Check that whether your experience match with the below main duties:

Example Titles

financial auditor
internal auditor

Main duties
Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:

Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls

Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices

Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements

May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

source: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1111&val=1&val1=1111&val65=1111

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
Will we get an email from CIC once application processing starts? How will we get to know on the status of our application? Do they acknowledge receipt of application?

Thanks!

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
No, it is not necessary to be employed with Accounting firms.

NOC 1111 is specifically meant for Accountants and for Auditors. Anyone employed with even a small local company can apply under this category provided that he is able to supply relevant experience letter. Check that whether your experience match with the below main duties:

Example Titles

financial auditor
internal auditor
Duties match with 1111.

But I am employed as follows:
Assistant Manager - Audit (Big-4) - 3.5 years
Manager Audit - Big-4 - 1 year
Internal Audit Director - MNC. - 4 years

Do all 3 fall under 1111?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
fresher_2013 said:
Duties match with 1111.

But I am employed as follows:
Assistant Manager - Audit (Big-4) - 3.5 years
Manager Audit - Big-4 - 1 year
Internal Audit Director - MNC. - 4 years

Do all 3 fall under 1111?
Seems like you are the God of Auditor :eek: :eek:. All your 8.5 years will be counted.

May 10, 2014
Hello

What if I had worked experience with a partnership firm. It wasn't registered as a company and it has closed down. But the employer is willing to write a reference letter for me. Will that be accepted as valid reference letter? Do I need to submit anything else alongwith the letter. I have appointment letter, relieving letter and a few payslips, not all. Also requesting employer to attach a scanned copy of his business card. Will that be sufficient documentation for experience with a partnership firm?

Status
Not open for further replies.