+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Hi seniors,

This is my FOURTH time asking the same question. (I am still hopeful it will be answered).

I have a 5 month old whose passport we still haven't made. It's in the process and we will get by next week. The child is a US citizen and we have birth certificate.

Me and my spouse have almost all the documents (except for my diploma) but WES evaluation is already done.

MY QUESTION IS: DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE PASSPORT FOR THE NEW BORN IN THE APPLICATION OR IS IT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN INCLUDE LATER?

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
rakesh537 said:
Finger crossed it will be delivered today ;)

What NOC are you in bro ?
2173 ..would i be able to make it if my package reaches cic on 16th may?

wats ur noc?

also one more thing report deliver method is showing blank though i have chosen international courier.is it same for you?

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
it_engg said:

wats ur noc?

also one more thing report deliver method is showing blank though i have chosen international courier.is it same for you?
Easily, yes. Good luck !

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Hi seniors,

This is my third time asking the same question. (I am still hopeful it will be answered).

I have a 5 month old whose passport we still haven't made. It's in the process and we will get by next week. The child is a US citizen and we have birth certificate.

Me and my spouse have almost all the documents (except for my diploma) but WES evaluation is already done.

MY QUESTION IS: DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE PASSPORT FOR THE NEW BORN IN THE APPLICATION OR IS IT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN INCLUDE LATER?
Hi, u need passport to include ur child in the process, its mandatory.
However, if u feel time is running and u can't make it, if u wait for passport.
U can make a try. Letter/Affidavit signed by u & ur wife, that u will provide passport of ur child during the process and mention target date. Provide all proof of ur child. Show the doc about ur child passport process details.
If it is convincing they will accept, Once u receive passport attach it through ur visa office.

rakesh537

Mar 15, 2013
it_engg said:

wats ur noc?

last year applied under 2174

Looks like by the time I apply, it might get tight this year as well.

So planning to change my NOC this time 2173 can be an other option. But 2172 can also be an option for me as my company is flexible in providing my roles and responsibilities :D

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
wsheikh86 said:
Not sure whats wrong with Fedex for the last two days the status is IN TRANSIT. Is this the same with everyone??
All fedex/ups/dhl have problems, better to courier and leave it for 4 to 5 days w/o checking the status. Some of my friends do this. They will check at 5th day only.

Recently some shown achievement by UPS, only 3days from Mumbai to CIO.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
rakesh537 said:
last year applied under 2174

Looks like by the time I apply, it might get tight this year as well.

So planning to change my NOC this time 2173 can be an other option. But 2172 can also be an option for me as my company is flexible in providing my roles and responsibilities :D
i wish i could apply in 2172 ..hardly any applicants in 2172 it will take months to fill.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
greencard14 said:
I'm in the same situation. MS from US and B-Tech from India.

You need to know something. CIC doesn't understand non-Canadian credentials. So, CIC entirely depends on WES (or other ECA orgs) to evaluate your foreign credentials and calculate a Canadian Equivalency.

So, what you are looking for is, send your MS transcripts to WES ASAP. I did the same. So, WES now goes through your MS degree and looks at the university website where you got the degree from. If the university website (or whatever research they do) suggests that MS from that US university can only be obtained if the candidate successfully completes a 4 years Bachelor's degree, then you are in good shape. If not you might end up sending them your Indian degree too.

To summarize, if WES determines that your US masters is equivalent to Canadian Master's (Which I believe is mostly going to be true), then the assessment will say so and you will be awarded 23 for that.

WES received my Master's documents and they are reviewing them now. I'm in a little better shape compared to you, because I have my bachelor's transcripts handy just in case they request. But start the process ASAP.
thanks a lot for your help.
i paid last night. and asked my univ to send transcripts directly to WES with my reference number.
now i need to get home by next week and courier WES a copy of my diploma to them.
and i think i should be good on that front.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
greencard14 said:
I'm in the same situation. MS from US and B-Tech from India.

You need to know something. CIC doesn't understand non-Canadian credentials. So, CIC entirely depends on WES (or other ECA orgs) to evaluate your foreign credentials and calculate a Canadian Equivalency.

So, what you are looking for is, send your MS transcripts to WES ASAP. I did the same. So, WES now goes through your MS degree and looks at the university website where you got the degree from. If the university website (or whatever research they do) suggests that MS from that US university can only be obtained if the candidate successfully completes a 4 years Bachelor's degree, then you are in good shape. If not you might end up sending them your Indian degree too.

To summarize, if WES determines that your US masters is equivalent to Canadian Master's (Which I believe is mostly going to be true), then the assessment will say so and you will be awarded 23 for that.

WES received my Master's documents and they are reviewing them now. I'm in a little better shape compared to you, because I have my bachelor's transcripts handy just in case they request. But start the process ASAP.
by the way, i didnt make use of the Academic Request Form that WES provides because my university was ready to send me transcripts to WES by online payments and request.
The Academic Request Form from WES isn't mandatory is it?

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
balars4 said:
Hi, u need passport to include ur child in the process, its mandatory.
However, if u feel time is running and u can't make it, if u wait for passport.
U can make a try. Letter/Affidavit signed by u & ur wife, that u will provide passport of ur child during the process and mention target date. Provide all proof of ur child. Show the doc about ur child passport process details.
If it is convincing they will accept, Once u receive passport attach it through ur visa office.
Thank you. I think I will wait 1 more week

+1 added

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Senoirs tanx for your help in this forum,pls I need answers
1.Wes received my certificates yesterday and my wes account is still reading waiting for reqired doc.
My question is don't d update certifiacte recieved on our account or will they wait to recieve the transcript before updating cos my school hasn't sent.

2.If I send my package on the 20th do u think I can still make the cap for Noc1114.
Pls someone help.thank u.

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
Landed applicant said:
Senoirs tanx for your help in this forum,pls I need answers
1.Wes received my certificates yesterday and my wes account is still reading waiting for reqired doc.
My question is don't d update certifiacte recieved on our account or will they wait to recieve the transcript before updating cos my school hasn't sent.

2.If I send my package on the 20th do u think I can still make the cap for Noc1114.
Pls someone help.thank u.
I went through WES. They will wait till they receive all transcripts from your school. So you might want to request your school to send them out ASAP.

From the look of the FSW 2014 spreadsheet, I think it will take at least 6-8 wks to fill NOC 1114. So do relax and gather all documents as best as you can. Good luck!

hinaimran

Apr 28, 2014
balars4 said:
All fedex/ups/dhl have problems, better to courier and leave it for 4 to 5 days w/o checking the status. Some of my friends do this. They will check at 5th day only.

Recently some shown achievement by UPS, only 3days from Mumbai to CIO.
Well we are stuck with UPS sent the documents on 5/5/2014 and its still in TRANSIT :( first it was written in Tracking that it will be delivered by 8th may and now its written 13th may........ delivered from Pakistan, Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.