+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Anand99 said:
Got The PER- 15th May applicant

As below

UCI :xxxxxxxxx
Application:XXXXXXXXX

ANAND RAO POCHAMPALLI: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class. Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office. Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds. X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals. It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa. Thank you for your interest in Canada. BHProgram Support OfficerCitizenship and ImmigrationFederal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake OfficeSydney, Nova Scotia

Mizo said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Today is the happiest day in my life
I am 16- May applicant DD I received today my PER
I want to say some mistakes I did it but alhamdllaeh it passed

1- I sent my file to po.box mail instead of other address however I used courier not regular mail
2- all my experience letter didn't contain numbers of working hours or salary
3- additional family form I wrote me as applicant in the 2 form instead of 1- form related to me and other form related to my wife
4-in 10 years experience I wrote 2003 instead of 2004
5- I forgot to make labels to my address :)
6- I didn't use any cover letter or any clarification paper
But you should believe if Allah need some thing it will happen whatever you do +ve or -ve
It will happen without rational

I just wrote it to be beneficial to all my friends here
You r really great forum and everybody here wants to help the other
Best regards
:D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

CONGRATULATIONS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Anand99 said:
Got The PER- 15th May applicant

As below

UCI :xxxxxxxxx
Application:XXXXXXXXX

ANAND RAO POCHAMPALLI: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class. Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office. Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds. X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals. It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa. Thank you for your interest in Canada. BHProgram Support OfficerCitizenship and ImmigrationFederal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake OfficeSydney, Nova Scotia

Congrats! Buddy

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Hello again

My last question for tonight. According to the checklist one should send a "proof of foreign education" along with the WES report to CIC. Wondering if it means to send them a notarized copy of my uni degree.

Thank you.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Baran said:
Hello again

My last question for tonight. According to the checklist one should send a "proof of foreign education" along with the WES report to CIC. Wondering if it means to send them a notarized copy of my uni degree.

Thank you.
Doesn't need to be noratized if it is in English; just need to send a copy of the degree and transcript (if available).

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats man !!
Enjoy :-*

CPR2012 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Just got an email, it's PER :) :-*[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Application Received: 21 May 2014
DD encashed: 28 August 2014
PER: 8 September 2014
NOC: 2174
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Oscar / Neel / Future / Century / Arun / Asheef / Goku ....Thank you soooooooo much
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

We just had lately conversation on HDFC dd encashment confirmation process, but before completing that got my PER....yuppy :) So happy

Thank you all :) All the best buddies :)

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
Baran said:
Hello again

Thank you.
just a copy of university degree or transcript will be ok!
You send it along with the original of your WES Report

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's is the response from CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry .. (recd on 8/9, 5-6 weeks after sending the Query)

Focus on the word "was"..it suggests that there's no AOR being sent from NDVO (yet) PER date: 20th Aug.

Good Day,

RE: APPLICATION # E000123456

Your file [size=12pt][size=12pt]was[/size][/size] transferred to the visa office in New Delhi for further assessment/decision. Kindly contact the visa office in New Delhi regarding your file.

Thank you,

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Saps,

As the Cap update # rises, the Forum (SS) Market share will decline gradually (in bps terms) b'coz there isn't much we can do to attract NEW Applicants whereas the Consultants/ Immig. Layers continue to penetrate the markets aggressively 8)

We might end up with much lower market share than 20% by Dec end :(

Saps said:
or worse, this forum represents way less than 20% of the actual apps world wide :-\ if that;s the case, then most of us August applications onwards for 2173/2174 are out of the race :( aaaaaaaaaa.... hate to think like this ... whhoooooosssshhhhh.... lets be positive... 8)

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
HI Friends,

I have a question and couple to follow since I am going to apply for FSW.

In this years FSW noc codes I am applicable under 0111 Financial Managers but the best apt to me and my spouse is 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers which is mentioned under 0111 as "Classified Elsewhere"

Could you please confirm what NOC code should I use. To be honest the duties under 0111 do not match enough for our application to be valid.

Thanks
ND

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ dhamisy

0111- Finance Managers is there in the List of Eligible Occupations (50)
But 0122 is NOT there, so you can Only use 0111 8)

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Got PER Last Night

NOC :2131
App :16 May
cc Charge:27 Aug
PER :8 Sep

Important:
1) Provided total 5 Job duty items and 2 were similar to JD in NOC descriptions.But Other 3 duties are part of my profession.
2)Used 10th class (High School Certificate) which contained DOB and Parents names + Self Affidavit and An Affidavit from Parents.
3) Used Pension fund as POF,which is payable after leaving Job.

SS updated.

Thanks to everyone here for their help and Special thanks to Kollins who helped me when i was worried about JD thing.

Good Luck to every one.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
CanOl said:
Thanks Optimist..Good that we had the discussion. I always maintain that healthy discussions will lead to more info for the group. Thanks to Nishesh and GSW as well.

I have been wrong a number of times and these kind of discussions have helped to clear some misnomers.
Optimist3 said:
+1 for your spirit.
Optimist3, CanOl, Nishesh, GSW, +1 for the civility even in disagreeing and carrying on a healthy discussion :D.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have this 1113 9th May Applicant on Forum who got DD encashed on 30 Jul and PER 21 Aug..

Until 8th Sep the CIC Cap update (Global) is "0" for 1113 :p

This way the NOC 1113 is Not going to be filled in eternity ;D ;D

(Pls don't tell me that latest Cap update doesn't count 21 Aug (or later) PER's :eek: )

manish3532 said:
We the grace of god i received my PER today

Dear Senior , and especially sameer thanks for your support and guidence

Please guide on each and every step ahead

This is second attempt and i have am through till here .......

NOC :- 1113
DD ENCASH :- 30th july {as per PER email, bank inform 8th august}
PER RECVD:- 21st August

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
CPR2012 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Just got an email, it's PER :) :-*[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Application Received: 21 May 2014
DD encashed: 28 August 2014
PER: 8 September 2014
NOC: 2174
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Oscar / Neel / Future / Century / Arun / Asheef / Goku ....Thank you soooooooo much
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

We just had lately conversation on HDFC dd encashment confirmation process, but before completing that got my PER....yuppy :) So happy

Thank you all :) All the best buddies :)
Yess!! Congrats!! So happy for you. +1 to you.

Really happy to see that DDs from May 21 are now being fully encashed and currently getting PER.

Btw, only seeing fee encashed date updated in the spreadsheet under your name. Remember to also update with PER.

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajx said:
Got PER Last Night

NOC :2131
App :16 May
cc Charge:27 Aug
PER :8 Sep

Important:
1) Provided total 5 Job duty items and 2 were similar to JD in NOC descriptions.But Other 3 duties are part of my profession.
2)Used 10th class (High School Certificate) which contained DOB and Parents names + Self Affidavit and An Affidavit from Parents.
3) Used Pension fund as POF,which is payable after leaving Job.

SS updated.

Thanks to everyone here for their help and Special thanks to Kollins who helped me when i was worried about JD thing.

Good Luck to every one.

Congratulation bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.