+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
arunkjohny said:
I have also done the same way and waiting for the report . How long does it takes to get the report? any idea?
Give it around 5-6 weeks.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Thursday tomorrow and no sign of CC charges beyond 21st May today, so it looks unlikely that 22nd-23rd of May will start till next week. So anyone that had their app in for week of 26th May to 30th May is looking to be waiting till at least middle-end of Sept to have CC charge or DD enchased and October for PER

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Oscar7 said:
I have taken until May14th PERs and that # in SS is 125 versus CIC # of 481, so comes out to 26% at this time (took until May 14th since I don't think a lot of May 15th PERs will get counted on the last update and plus a few guys for May7th to May14th are yet to get PER so taking them into account as well in place of the few May 15th guys who I am excluding for now in the last update)

So, 26% for 2174 until May 14th

Now if I look at SS #s for until Aug 15th that comes to 302 for NOC 2174...and if this is 26% of the global # then at that time the global applicant # will be....1162 applications for 2174 from across the world. That's my high level estimation.

Which means one will be late by Aug 15th for 2174. Late by around 162 applications. I haven't accounted for return applications in this, I agree!!! ;)

@ Dmitry - Please point out any major flaws on the above since you are the official stat guru
Well, your estimate comes from an assumption that numbers published by CIC are number of PERs issued. It's possible, but again - this is the same old question we have no real answer for. My old post has more thoughts on this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.31965.html#msg3278060

And specifically, there are these FSW 2013 stats, which show that PERs continue to be issued well past the official cap full date (clickable):

- it looks like fee charge date is much closer than PER to the official cap full date, and that's what I'd use for estimates:

There were 157 applications from the spreadsheet with NOC 2174 and their fee encashed on or before 2nd of September (when the caps were published). Which means, the estimated percentage of worldwide applications in the spreadsheet for this NOC is 33%.
Which is very close to the actual FSW 2013 statistics - 31% of worldwide 2174 applications were in the spreadsheet and got into the cap in 2013. And FSW 2013 statistics can be considered more reliable, because we don't have this ambiguity of what dates/statuses to count: we just count all applications that were accepted for a given NOC.

So, I respectfully stay with the existing spreadsheet estimate of at least 16th of October for 2174 cap full date :) And it does not fully account for the fact that number of incoming applications decreases over time, so the date will probably move even further.

The usual disclaimer: this is still an estimate and no one can know for sure.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
shah2014 said:
@ mikeypm
Its just addition of few more days to ur already more than 30 yrs...... don't count it as # of days ...... look at it from % perspective.
Percentage or days Shah it's all numbers :)

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
mikeypm said:
Thursday tomorrow and no sign of CC charges beyond 21st May today, so it looks unlikely that 22nd-23rd of May will start till next week. So anyone that had their app in for week of 26th May to 30th May is looking to be waiting till at least middle-end of Sept to have CC charge or DD enchased and October for PER
relax brother.

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

Im 8th May 2014, DD applicant. I got PER on 14th August 2014.
Currently, my ECAS status is "In Process". Can anyone plz tell me tht:

1) what does "In Process" means. Does it mean tht my application is in London Visa Office and background check in progress (becoz in PER email there is no mention of Visa Office)?

2) what will be the next steps? If it will be MR then in how much time i can expect it?

3) Can any senior plz tell abt the further steps after PER and wht could be the expected time ?

It will be so nice.

Thanks

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
People, once again I'm here to ask your opinion on a matter.

As many of you know, my app got rejected cz my letter of references from work was considered insuficient evidence to prove that I actually performed the duties of NOC 2174.

Well, I got a new letter, had it translated and sent it to CIC, via UPS, on monday. It's already on it's way, due to arrive on friday, 09/05.

This is the new letter:

This letter of professional references certifies that Mr. Adriano XYZ XYZ works for the NONONONO Newspaper, in Curitiba, Parana, Brasil, since April 10, 2008.
Adriano works as Interactive Media Developer of Internet-based Applications for mobile devices such as tablets, iPad and Android.
He develops, corrects and publishes, on a daily basis, the newspaper digital version for IOS and Android Apps based on the content produced for the printed version, programming and adapting interactive contents that cannot be printed.

Adriano performs the following jobs during his workday:
- He works with software specific for the creation, maintenance and online publishing of the newspapers editions, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Digital Publishing Suit, Woodwing multi-channel publishing tool and Xcode.
- Programming, creation, production, correction, and online publishing of the newspaper digital daily editions.
- Based on the newspaper printed version, interactive content is added, such as: photograph slideshow, interviews with characters, audio and video, interactive infographics, animations, navigation menus, creation of queries and answering forms for the readers (using jquery and/or HTML), frames for the access to websites with contents related with the newspaper articles.
- He creates and sends to Apple App Store and Google Play requests for codes of in-app purchases so that users who are not newspaper’s subscribers can make purchases directly from the App.
- He monitors and measures by means of analytical applications (Google Analytics and Adobe DPS) the reading rate of the published editions and articles.
- He researches new types of content, tools and languages that can be used to enhance the reading experience of the Application.
- He coordinates, assists, aids and monitors, on a daily basis, the other members of the team of designers and developers concerning issues and doubts that may arise during the creation of the editions.
- He looks for improvements and possible bugs in the Application assisted by the IT department, implements solutions, improvements, and corrections.

Adriano is a full-time employee in the newspaper and works 44 hours per week, from Mondays through Fridays on the night shift. He works on weekends, too – but on a rotating shift schedule (he works every other weekend). His yearly income amounts to approximately BRL XX,000.00. The company also provides the following benefits to all employees: Christmas Bonus (an extra salary in December), paid-for vacancies and health care with full coverage.

Please, feel free to contact me if you need further information.
How's this letter now?

Would you say it would be accepted this time around (if I make it into the cap limit)?

Waiting on your answers and opinions

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
CanOl said:
You can renew the passport. try to get it done in Tatkal (urgent) service if in India.

Thanx CanOl,

Unfortunately I applied for passport renewal and the interview date is 14th Oct and similarly my PCC interview date is also 14th Oct'14.

I'm worried, if by the grace of God I receive communication from local VO by next week what will I do in that case.

Please suggest.

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
mpmalvar said:
the original iqama from qatar is in this pattern:
name -
dob - may 10, 19**
nationality - phili...
occupation -ARABIC

AND I took fotocopy of it and just submitted that way. i dont have any translation copy.
I am in the situation - I submitted my application with xerox copy of the Qatari and Emirati resident permits without translation. The PR application was accepted by CIC last week and awaiting further processing at the selected visa office. The UAE resident is bilingual but the Qatari one has a line of Arabic only script. Can anyone advised on whether I should prepare a translated copy of the visa? Will the Consulate that actually process the application requesting it later?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Congrats to all who received MR..
Now its clear...NDVO put applicants who send application BTW 1st May to 5 may in reserve bench... Have to wait with patience...
Hahaha

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know i asked already but now if i known id have waited soooooo long id have applied already, would it be a bad thing to apply for a study permit now? my fsw application was received june18...

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
vijaykumar13 said:
Sydney NS is for central intake for all applications, when validated apps are transfered to your local VO, in your case it could be CIC-Ottawa. Applicant chooses which VO they want.
Super... Thanks for the clarification vijay.. Appreciated...

katokatokato

Jul 21, 2014
Hi everyone,
i have a question about proof of fund. If my spouse and I have enough settlement fund in cash, do I still need to mention my house in assets? the house still in mortgage and that means i have liabilities.
thanks

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkjohny said:
I have also done the same way and waiting for the report . How long does it takes to get the report? any idea?
It says 30 calender days... on FBI website..

@

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjaswal2110 said:
1. Get your finger prints taken from Police Department(PD).
2. Send that document to FBI address or get it from the PD.

FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
U.S.A.

This is it. I am not sure what is "apostilled"

An Apostille is a type of attestation in which documents are legalised in a particular format.
If a document is apostilled, it does not require to be attested.

For the list of countries that require documents to be apostilled, please refer to the following link:
http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=states.listing.

But it seems this is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.