+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
BetterLife said:

Please read this for detail inofrmation.
8. Procedure: Receiving the application
8.1. Completeness check upon receipt

All applications for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Class must be submitted to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, including the following forms, fees, information and supporting documents:
 a signed and completed Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], including the name, date of birth, nationality, current marital status, and current immigration status of the principal applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not);
 results of the principal applicant's language proficiency test from a designated testing agency, which are no more than two years old on the date on which the application is made, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four skill areas in the first official language identified in their application;
 evidence that the principal applicant has accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the NOC 2011 0, A or B occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. This work experience must have been obtained within the 10 years preceding the date of their application, and the applicant must have:
o performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011; and
o performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011.
 a completed Canadian educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential and its equivalency assessment (Educational Credential Assessment – ECA report) issued by a designated organization or institution. If a professional body has been designated for the occupation specified by the applicant as their primary occupation, the ECA report must have been issued by the designated professional body. The ECA report must be less than five years old on the date on which the application is made;
 a properly completed Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and, if applicable, his or her spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children 18 years of age or older listed in the IMM 0008;
 a properly completed Schedule 3 – Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008 – Schedule 3] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] and evidence of payment of the applicable fees;
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 10
 clear identification of the visa, permit or authorization for which the application is being made;
 clear identification of the class in which the application is being made;
 a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate; and
 any additional documents and information required by the IRPR, as well as any other evidence required by the IRPA.
Note: Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.
 If it is determined that the application meets the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will proceed to assess the application against ministerial instructions (Section 9).
 If it is determined that the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete. The CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant, and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.
Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

9. Procedure: Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions
The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility for processing under the applicable Ministerial Instructions.
To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.
If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Refer to the Canada Gazette for the current Ministerial Instructions applicable to this class.
Note: Missing admissibility documents (i.e., police certificates) should not delay the final determination of eligibility for processing. Applicants have been strongly encouraged to include police certificates with their application. However, if applicants cannot obtain police certificates, they may still submit the application to the CIO without them. The CIO will not reject these applications provided they are complete in all other respects. If the application is placed into processing, the applicant must be ready to submit the police certificates to the processing office when requested.
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 11
 If the application meets all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final positive determination of eligibility for processing and:
o put the application into process and inform the applicant (Section 9.1); and
o proceed with assessing the application against minimum requirements (Section 10).
o The processing fees are no longer refundable.
 If the application does not meet all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final negative determination of eligibility for processing and:
o record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
o initiate a refund of processing fees; and
o inform the applicant (see Appendix A for sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Note: In making a final negative determination of eligibility for processing determination, officers should clearly state the reasons for their determination in GCMS.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf
@BetterLife :

Can we infer from the above that if you pass completeness check for job description matching (& your CC is charged), then you cannot be rejected in the next stage for the same reason ?

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
farhaantariq said:
many VOs are not sending AOR this time, I haven't heard any AOR received from Singapore or London VOs as well. they are directly sending MR after average 2 months time of issuing PER email. good luck.
Correction - Singapore VO is sending AOR. My friend rajaram_friend has got it for this year.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
SADEED said:
Finally by the grace of Almighty Allah, got my PER email today. Please update SS, all the best to everyone.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER[/size][/size][/size]

SS Name: SADEED
Noc: 2174
App Received: 12-May-2014
DD Encashed As Per Bank: 7th August 2014
DD Encashed As in PER: 31s July 2014
PER Received: 26th August 2014

Guys, I need to know how we can check our application status online, I have tried checking using the UCI no but with no success, please eloborate if I may be doing any mistake.

Thankyou.
Congrats SADEED...
If your.ecas is not updated yet then it may updated soon...

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayur2402 said:
Hi all..... it was 20th August when CIC attempted to charge my CC..... due to insufficient limit it got rejected..... i called them yday but the lady on the call centre did not even ask any details from me and suggested me to mail my question.... i have mailed them.... their response time is 30-40 working days as mentioned in the automatic reply.... wat to do now.... today it will be exactly one week......
insufficient limit means u already knew that ur credit card has some limits and if still u used it for payments then its a serious risky attempt u made.

if this was the first time cio attempted then call ur bank to remove or maximize ur credit card limit, cos cio will try may be 2 more times to charge ur payment and if failed then will reject ur case.

its a serious risky mistake that if u knew u had a limited credit card and still u used it for payment, u r urself will be responsible for any rejections, anyways good luck and plz avoid suck risks in future.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
mayur2402 said:
Hi all..... it was 20th August when CIC attempted to charge my CC..... due to insufficient limit it got rejected..... i called them yday but the lady on the call centre did not even ask any details from me and suggested me to mail my question.... i have mailed them.... their response time is 30-40 working days as mentioned in the automatic reply.... wat to do now.... today it will be exactly one week......

I think you should call your credit card company and tell them to allow the transaction for CIC.
And check your credit card limit as well.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajaram said:
Correction - Singapore VO is sending AOR. My friend rajaram_friend has got it for this year.
hmmm then is it some criteria or what that some VOs are sending AOR and others not?

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
rajaram said:
hello rajaram how about ndvo ??
did u receive any aor or any update in ur ecas status like 2nd line addition started processing ??

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
A-Cheng said:
FYI for those whose VO is Manila Visa Office.
They are working fast.
I wish to update my entries. Thanks much admin.

Medical Request, RPRF and PCC Request- August 26, 2014.

Congrats A-Cheng....
+1 for ss updating
If you haven't saved edit your response link then you have to make fresh entry and after entry dont forget to save edit my response link for future...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
;D ;D ;D Thanks to you and the other guy.

Oscar7 said:
Congrats Century on triple century - and thanks to who gave that +1 to make it 300!!!

:) :) :)

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Century I make your score to 300 hence I also deserve +1 ;D ;D ;D
Century said:
;D ;D ;D Thanks to you and the other guy.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jailika said:
Hi,

Got PER email :). After I had sent my application my baby was born so how do I notify them about the same and what should I do to include her in this application process only.
Kindly guide.
Congrats for the new life....
Nd +1 for sharing good news with the forum..
You can inform to visa office when your file will transferred...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: PR application + Student Visa

They may ignore silly mistake - but I don't know it.

But they award 5 points for adaptability for 2 or more year degree in Canada.

Gsw said:
Hi century
What do u mean by "cic encourages people who got education in canada"
I mean how they encourage ? Do they ignore small silly mistakes or give them edge over others?
Just asking cos I did my master from Ontario few years back and now applied for PR

Rgds

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
farhaantariq said:
hmmm then is it some criteria or what that some VOs are sending AOR and others not?
Hi farhaantariq.

Did you filed on 3rd May (3rd is Saturday) also in LVO they added another line mentioning that started processing or you received AOR. ?Just wondering how you came to know that the file was transfered on 19th Aug?

MM100

Aug 23, 2013
ANANJAY said:
Congrats for the new life....
Nd +1 for sharing good news with the forum..
You can inform to visa office when your file will transferred...

Congrads at new baby!

If you really did receive PER, the communication would have had instructions on how to alert them of changes in your life.

“Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.
If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.”

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....