+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Oscar I did that :D

Oscar7 said:
Congrats Century on triple century - and thanks to who gave that +1 to make it 300!!!

:) :) :)

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
goingtotoronto said:
hi what is PER?

http://www.fsw2014.info/what-is-the-per/
The PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. It is the final step of your application at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.

If you have provided your email address all comunication including the PER will be received on this email address.

The email that you will received the email from:
Centralized-Intake-Office[at]cic.gc.ca

The PER basically indicates that after charging your fees CIC has finished a thorough review of your documents and has calculated the points you earn. Thereafter, they have declared your application as eligible for further processing and transfer to relevant visa office.

immi93

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BetterLife said:

Proof of status:
If your close relative is a...
Permanent resident of Canada
Then submit a copy of his or her...
• Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or
• Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or
• Permanent Resident Card.

Canadian Citizen then submit:
• photo page of a Canadian passport,or
• Canadian citizenship card.

Proof of relationship:
Submit proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates. For
example, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth
certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.
Proof of residency:
Provide evidence your listed relative physically resides in Canada. This may include copies of:
• lease agreements,
• the most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency,
• an employer's letter confirming employment,
• monthly bills, etc., (one page of each bill is sufficient),
• credit card invoices and bank statements.
Note: The evidence should show the relative's name and full address in Canada and must be less than six (6)
months old from the date of your application submission.

thank u ,for ur reply ..i read that part ..but do u think because they have mentioned "birth certificate" they wont accept "passport" as an alternative ? coz it provides his father name also (which is obviously the same as my father name in birth certificate )....u think they will reject my application?

which email address is available in cic to answer my question i need to be assure ..coz i really need those 5 points
thanks

sampathuce

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
charged on 10-11-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 21-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
goingtotoronto said:
my ielts score:-
L:-8
R:-7.5
W:-7
S:-7
general mofule
can yo please tell how many out 24? I will get
You will get 24 points

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
BetterLife said:

Please read this for detail inofrmation.
8. Procedure: Receiving the application
8.1. Completeness check upon receipt

All applications for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Class must be submitted to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, including the following forms, fees, information and supporting documents:
 a signed and completed Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], including the name, date of birth, nationality, current marital status, and current immigration status of the principal applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not);
 results of the principal applicant's language proficiency test from a designated testing agency, which are no more than two years old on the date on which the application is made, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four skill areas in the first official language identified in their application;
 evidence that the principal applicant has accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the NOC 2011 0, A or B occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. This work experience must have been obtained within the 10 years preceding the date of their application, and the applicant must have:
o performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011; and
o performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011.
 a completed Canadian educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential and its equivalency assessment (Educational Credential Assessment – ECA report) issued by a designated organization or institution. If a professional body has been designated for the occupation specified by the applicant as their primary occupation, the ECA report must have been issued by the designated professional body. The ECA report must be less than five years old on the date on which the application is made;
 a properly completed Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and, if applicable, his or her spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children 18 years of age or older listed in the IMM 0008;
 a properly completed Schedule 3 – Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008 – Schedule 3] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] and evidence of payment of the applicable fees;
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 10
 clear identification of the visa, permit or authorization for which the application is being made;
 clear identification of the class in which the application is being made;
 a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate; and
 any additional documents and information required by the IRPR, as well as any other evidence required by the IRPA.
Note: Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.
 If it is determined that the application meets the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will proceed to assess the application against ministerial instructions (Section 9).
 If it is determined that the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete. The CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant, and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.
Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

9. Procedure: Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions
The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility for processing under the applicable Ministerial Instructions.
To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.
If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Refer to the Canada Gazette for the current Ministerial Instructions applicable to this class.
Note: Missing admissibility documents (i.e., police certificates) should not delay the final determination of eligibility for processing. Applicants have been strongly encouraged to include police certificates with their application. However, if applicants cannot obtain police certificates, they may still submit the application to the CIO without them. The CIO will not reject these applications provided they are complete in all other respects. If the application is placed into processing, the applicant must be ready to submit the police certificates to the processing office when requested.
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 11
 If the application meets all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final positive determination of eligibility for processing and:
o put the application into process and inform the applicant (Section 9.1); and
o proceed with assessing the application against minimum requirements (Section 10).
o The processing fees are no longer refundable.
 If the application does not meet all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final negative determination of eligibility for processing and:
o record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
o initiate a refund of processing fees; and
o inform the applicant (see Appendix A for sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Note: In making a final negative determination of eligibility for processing determination, officers should clearly state the reasons for their determination in GCMS.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Thanks
I can't notify .. If they have mentioned they will charge 1st before evaluations and checking duties n all

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
goingtotoronto said:
general mofule

L:-8 6 points
R:-7.5 6 points
W:-7 6 points
S:-7 6 points

24 points

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
goingtotoronto said:
general mofule

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goingtotoronto said:
hello everyone!
im a new member in this forum and planning for FSWP

hope this helps
hello to you as well, welcome to the forum, good luck for your planning.

we all are very very positively hopeful but whom this will help? what are you trying to say or to help whom? plz elaborate. thanks.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
ricky3296 said:
Dear Members
Today I got my application packet back to me. It is rejected the reason mentioned in the letter is
The employment letter from the employer does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 0013. :( :Now I am planning to apply under NOC 1114.
Any member who is applying under 1114.
Sorry for hearing that, but you have to verify from experienced members about how many duties points should mentioned in the letter to avoid further problems, good luck next time, do not give up as you still have the chance to apply.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
m77 said:
Hi Ananjay,

What is AOR.... any idea on tenattive timelines when file will reach to New Delhi Visa Office after CC charged/PER mail.

Any idea from which is the mail id NDVO communicates..so that I can track the mail id
AOR stands for Acknowledgement of receipt....
Ndvo is not sending aor(as per current scenario)
After 1-2 months of payment charge you may receive medical request,pcc,rprf from ndvo...

prarthana0505

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
will land in June...strong belief :P
Hi pipis husband,

Could you please help me with the dates that are being processed for NOC 2173.

I am a july 09th applicant.

Cheers,
Prarthu

mayur2402

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Hi all..... it was 20th August when CIC attempted to charge my CC..... due to insufficient limit it got rejected..... i called them yday but the lady on the call centre did not even ask any details from me and suggested me to mail my question.... i have mailed them.... their response time is 30-40 working days as mentioned in the automatic reply.... wat to do now.... today it will be exactly one week......

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANANJAY said:
AOR stands for Acknowledgement of receipt....
Ndvo is not sending aor(as per current scenario)
After 1-2 months of payment charge you may receive medical request,pcc,rprf from ndvo...
many VOs are not sending AOR this time, I haven't heard any AOR received from Singapore or London VOs as well. they are directly sending MR after average 2 months time of issuing PER email. good luck.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
mayur2402 said:
Hi all..... it was 20th August when CIC attempted to charge my CC..... due to insufficient limit it got rejected..... i called them yday but the lady on the call centre did not even ask any details from me and suggested me to mail my question.... i have mailed them.... their response time is 30-40 working days as mentioned in the automatic reply.... wat to do now.... today it will be exactly one week......
Call your bank to increase international transaction limit

Status
Not open for further replies.