+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr29

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with App
I have a question regarding code: 4151 - Psychologists

One of my cousin has her application ready for the said code however after getting everything arranged the agent is telling her to get a licence from RCI without which her application will not be accepted.

She is holding a masters degree is psychology & has got a WES supporting that, alongside she is working for more than 2 years in her respective field.

Please confirm if the RCI Licence is mandatory for the application to be qualified under NOC : 4151.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
maverick-14 said:
Just need to confirm one thing before submitting my documents to courier.

Do we need to mention all cash available in bank account under "Settlement fund"?

Like in my case, Bank account is e.g $30 but i want to keep at least $6 for my own running expense. Can i mention in form that settlement funds are "$24"(Which is as per the minimum requirement) while the bank certificate states that i have $30 in my account?
Ya bank certificate is important at this stage .
U don't need to mention anything
Just give bank certificate of $30 ( amount they want to see )

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
Poomi said:
Same here our application too ws received on 14th may and we hve applied under NOC 2173 and no encahsment of DD too... do u know any 14th may applications who has received PER??? i guess they are still busy processing the files may b due to rush
I have seen forum members reporting PER received for 14 may :( Very unfortunately, i am in same situation as yours, no DD enchased, no email response from CIC, phone calls no response nothing...its quiet pathetic

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
dip2014 said:
Hello Seniors,

Can I use my friend's Credit card for ECA payment ... and at payment page there is note on top
" Please enter address EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card statement "

does it mean my ECA will be sent on that address ?? or just for their record they are asking .. ??
I believe once you have paid and have an account set up you can go into the account settings and change the address that the ECA report is to be sent to.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
Not sure who asked but I will just post a reply here.

My file was also received by Dan but it wasn't indicated in the DHL tracking service. I called DHL to ask and the person told me Dan signed off. So if u r unsure and wishes to know who signed off your package, can just call and ask.

Just one question, I realized I forgot to write my name in native language and for status in country in the Background/declaration under personal history I wrote 'Not applicable' instead of citizen. So, I send revised forms (including updated Schedule 3 Economic Classes Form) to CIC yesterday via FedEx, tHE SECond parcel will arrive in CIC approx. 2 days after my first parcel, do you think the VO can locate my first parcel and attached the documents along with it? Any help?

Otherwise, are these mistakes fatal?

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
amr29 said:
I have a question regarding code: 4151 - Psychologists

One of my cousin has her application ready for the said code however after getting everything arranged the agent is telling her to get a licence from RCI without which her application will not be accepted.

She is holding a masters degree is psychology & has got a WES supporting that, alongside she is working for more than 2 years in her respective field.

Please confirm if the RCI Licence is mandatory for the application to be qualified under NOC : 4151.
I'm not an expert with this occupation but my understanding is medical occupations need additional items such as licensing if the person is to work in Canada

surajps

Aug 13, 2014
How to know that my application has reached the CIC office ?? :-X

I am processing my application through an agency (Abhinav) from bangalore (India).
They told the application has been launched 1 week back, but did not get any response from CIC...

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
dream16 said:
I have seen forum members reporting PER received for 14 may :( Very unfortunately, i am in same situation as yours, no DD enchased, no email response from CIC, phone calls no response nothing...its quiet pathetic
CIC have a 30-40 business day response to emails so don't expect an immediate response, also the phone number for CIC is a call centre which is not based in the same office as CIO Sydney so don't expect a good response from the call centre as there calls are scripted.bear in mind DD can take time to enchash, have you checked with the issuing bank as to the timescales for the funds to be reported as enchashed ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
autumnfall07 said:

My file was also received by Dan but it wasn't indicated in the DHL tracking service. I called DHL to ask and the person told me Dan signed off. So if u r unsure and wishes to know who signed off your package, can just call and ask.

Just one question, I realized I forgot to write my name in native language and for status in country in the Background/declaration under personal history I wrote 'Not applicable' instead of citizen. So, I send revised forms (including updated Schedule 3 Economic Classes Form) to CIC yesterday via FedEx, tHE SECond parcel will arrive in CIC approx. 2 days after my first parcel, do you think the VO can locate my first parcel and attached the documents along with it? Any help?

Brother,

Seems ur errors may not be major for rejection (since this is not the generic form)...

We have observed several applicants whom additional docs has rcvd by CIC....:)

So I think u do not need to worry much for this....:)

Good luck.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
autumnfall07 said:

Bear in mind how applications are being received I think it will be a long stretch to imagine that both packages can be tied up. Your native name and citizenship is missing that May well be quite a fatal error and could mean you application is returned.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
surajps said:

I am processing my application through an agency (Abhinav) from bangalore (India).
They told the application has been launched 1 week back, but did not get any response from CIC...
Brother,

U can be known by the courier tracking....

But official ack by CIC will be sent later....As per current trend PER should be on the early of next year for ur file....:)

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
surajps said:

CIC we will not acknowledge receipt, your agency should have sent as tracked mail and should have tracking info

zaira

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-9-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
no problem u can use ...even i did like that. dont worry about credit card address also.

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Guys,

I am about to take a DD for 2 people(2*550 = 1100 CAD ). Can I take the DD from any bank or is it advisable to take from a Nationalized bank ??

Kindly suggest.
Regards,
Keerthi.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Seems ur errors may not be major for rejection (since this is not the generic form)...

We have observed several applicants whom additional docs has rcvd by CIC....:)

So I think u do not need to worry much for this....:)

Good luck.
Many thanks, that's a huge relief, I have observed several others who have gotten out of not writing their native names in the forms. Also, I have more than enough documents to prove that I am a citizen, hence I do hope that writing 'not applicable' will not render my package to be returned.

Otherwise, just have to apply again... oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.