+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Whatever you get from police should work don't need to go elsewhere (read, for ministry stamping). In my PCC no ministry interfered LOL else cabinet reshuffling would have happened next day! ;) :p

Lmao :d lol

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
varuen said:
my friend not on this forum got his PER on 15th Aug, his DD was encashed on 15th July and 9th May applicant.
Congrats to your frnd...
Pls suggest your frnd to join this forum...if he/she is not willing then pls enter his/her data on ss..

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
TheMapleLeaf said:
Well, Shushma, same happened with me also, Firstflight picked up documents from my place on 4th Aug, and delivered on 11th Aug. DHL was involved as an sub agent and god knows who else were involved till the delivery of the shipment. I'm also unaware who received my shipment on 11th Aug 13:43.

Hope for the best! And hope it must be with the right hands.

Cheers!
Even my application delivered by DHL through a third party on 14th August had no name of the person who had received it at CIC. After calling them got to know that "DAN" had received it. Maybe even ur application was received by him too.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
TheMapleLeaf said:
Well, Shushma, same happened with me also, Firstflight picked up documents from my place on 4th Aug, and delivered on 11th Aug. DHL was involved as an sub agent and god knows who else were involved till the delivery of the shipment. I'm also unaware who received my shipment on 11th Aug 13:43.

Hope for the best! And hope it must be with the right hands.

Cheers!
oh its not only me who is unaware of the receivers name. Lets hope for the best!!

hwl

May 10, 2014
BetterLife said:

What can I declare as a Proof of Funds ?

Acceptable proof of funds are:

bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

bank accounts in someone else's name;
bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
property valuations;
vehicle valuations;
jewellery valuations.
In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.

Note: This is taken from an official email from the New Delhi Visa Office, that was shared by a forum member

/
Please see CIC document Proof of funds - Federal skilled workers.According to CIC these funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

I am showing Rs. 70000 in cash and Rs. 1744000 in stocks i.e. CAD 32538.
CIC document has clearly stated these funds could be in the form of stocks. Now whom should I follow. Could someone with this knowledge help clarifying this.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
gsingh80 said:
Even my application delivered by DHL through a third party on 14th August had no name of the person who had received it at CIC. After calling them got to know that "DAN" had received it. Maybe even ur application was received by him too.
Did you call CIC directly? or your called DHL? I tried calling DHL but they refused to give me the info as I used first flight as primary.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Sushma1976 said:
Did you call CIC directly? or your called DHL? I tried calling DHL but they refused to give me the info as I used first flight as primary.
I had sent directly through DHL, so had called them directly. But you might have to call firstflight & ask them for the name of person who had received it. They will have that info as DHL proof of delivery will be with them

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
LHR-2147 said:
Hi all

After a long delay I finally got my application returned from CIC. The letter date is 2 July and it arrived on Saturday. The reason for rejection is that there is insufficient evidence that the job duties required under 2171 were performed as set out in the employer letter.

This is not a huge surprise as my reference letter from my employer was provided last year for 2147. As that noc code is not open I applied under 2171. My job title is Account Manager which is definitely 2171 however I wasn't able to get a revised letter. The problem I had was my employer does not give detailed reference letters and I lied and said I needed a job duties letter for an MSC application. That somehow worked and I listed all my jobs and duties at that employer (since 2001) including Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Engineer, Network Engineer, Sales Engineer and now Account Manager.

As I've said, the vast majority of my experience is 2147 but I currently work under 2171. I also have experience of 2281 but I moved from Service Delivery in September 2004 so I believe that experience is too old??

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to move forward? I read something on here previously about self attested duties- is that just for self employed people? Any suggestions gratefully received.
Sad to hear about your news...
Best wishes for your new file...
As oscar bro already sorted out your query i wish you will submit your file soon
+1 for you as a good luck charm on the behalf of this forum

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
bosschips said:
Why are you saying that UPS is the best? I'm just curious. :) I've read about apps via DHL which took 6-7 days before arriving at NS. I've used FedEx before for my QSW app and it reached Quebec in 3 days. What's special with UPS? :)
On Christmas UPS sends Santa Claus with special gift for this act ;D (just kidding dear)

Dhl outsource to local network in canada and ups does it directly , which saves 2-3 days

All the best

luizfper

May 2, 2014
bosschips said:
8 digit number somewhere on the visa. Check it out.
Hello, i've got my UCI through the letter they have sent me requesting my passport. I managed to get the letter from the mycic website (used for the tourist visa).

shraybhatnagar

Aug 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO, Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
About to be filled
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
Hey Harry,

I am from Delhi , India.

Would first like to congratulate you on your receiving the PER.

Secondly, would rather be my pleasure to gain out of your experience, as I am even filing it under 2171 NOC .

Here is my contact No. - 91-9999576249.

Would request you to PM me, or message, so that I can learn from your experience.

Thanks in Advance.
Shray Kumar Bhatnagar

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
aaliya said:
Hi..i read on this forum somewhere..that if u have had tourist visa of canada..u can get UCI number from there..so can some1 explain where exactly will I find the UCI number from the tourist visa?

Please check on ur visa ... If they have 8 digit number on it
For eg 5412-6573

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Gsw said:
On Christmas UPS sends Santa Claus with special gift for this act ;D (just kidding dear)

Dhl outsource to local network in canada and ups does it directly , which saves 2-3 days

All the best
Hi,
How about FedEx, does it outsource to local network or do it directly??

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi guys,

May 12 applicant under noc 1112...

DD not yet charged...

Getting worried.. Any other May 12 applicant still awaiting dd or cc to be charged...

Status
Not open for further replies.