+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Seniors, pls advise..................................

As proof of work experience, I have the following:
- a experience letter from HR on letterhead states the period of employment, current position, current salary
- a reference letter from supervisor on plain letter states job position helds, main job duties and responsibilities
- promotion letters from HR on letterhead

Do u think I have got sufficient proof? If I explain in a cover letter that I am not able to obtain reference letter with main job duties and responsibilities on letterhead due to company policy, do I still need to include an affidavit? If an affidavit is required, what to write on the affidavit, same as cover letter?

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
Experts, I have only put the experience letter given by my manager.. I have not put any supporting docs like offer letter or payslips will that be any issue?? Will CIC reject my file any thoughts please let me know

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ankit1987 said:
Okay. But u believe it wont create confusion or ambiguity to CIC.
That's why I said try to block it after you receive PER, and I would really appreciate if you can stop posting your question over and over again. Thanks :)

om999

May 27, 2014
Congrats
Goku said:

Happy Independence Day to all Indians

Application Received Date: May 9th, 2014
DD Charged according to CIC: July 18th, 2014
DD Cleared from Bank: July 22nd, 2014
PER received: August 15th, 2014 9:52AM EST (10:52AM AST)

SS updated.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
shah2014 said:
@ Goku

Once again congo on ur PER.........Just wanted to confirm that u have applied under CEC but ur app is being processed as per the timelines of FSW, right?
Thanks. Yes I have applied under CEC and FSW 2014. ;) 8)

om999

May 27, 2014
your PER was just following ....congrats ..cheers
abhi228 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]My dear friends..

Finally the day has came to announce that I received my PER just before 2 minutes.. :) :) :) :) :-* :-*

Thanks to all of my dearest admins and also all of my other friends who are helping all our forumites.. :-* :-*

Happy Independence Day.. :):)

Application Received Date: May 9th, 2014
DD Charged according to CIC: July 17th, 2014
DD Cleared from Bank: July 23rd, 2014
PER received: August 15th, 2014
[/size][/size][/size]

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thorndike4u said:
Hi Forumites, got a mail from my consultant yesterday that my application was returned as the visa officer was not satisfied with my supporting documents for my NOC 1112.

When I read the CIO letter, it stated "... I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 1112..."

My question is do they need other evidence apart from work reference letter?

I intend to submit another application under 1212 as soon as possible.

Any idea guys?
1212 is so different than 1112. How can you now apply under 1212? The CIO looks at the totality of your application - what's your master's degree in? Is it an MBA? Do you have the CFA designation? Is your job title listed among the examples on the statcan website for this NOC? Is your reference letter from a reputable, well known, multinational company or a company which does not have its own website and difficult to verify, etc., etc.?

nraju2174

Jul 15, 2014
Dear friends
My application raceived on may 9th by mike got my UCI number but my status was showing We are unable to identify you

still no status am i out of race.

can you guys help me out

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nraju2174 said:
Dear friends
My application raceived on may 9th by mike got my UCI number but my status was showing We are unable to identify you

can you guys help me out
Did you not inquire further when you got your UCI over the telephone?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
nraju2174 said:
Dear friends

can you guys help me out
Then you must be making some mistake while filling information to Access ECAS. Try again.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
bestwishes said:
Seniors, pls advise....

As proof of work experience, I have the following:
- a experience letter from HR on letterhead states the period of employment, current position, current salary
- a reference letter from supervisor on plain letter states job position helds, main job duties and responsibilities
- promotion letters from HR on letterhead

Do u think I have got sufficient proof? If I explain in a cover letter that I am not able to obtain reference letter with main job duties and responsibilities on letterhead due to company policy, do I still need to include an affidavit? If an affidavit is required, what to write on the affidavit, same as cover letter?
Guess it should be ok, subject to the whims and fancies of the CIC.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheMapleLeaf said:
Hi Amitraj,

I also want another copy of my IELTS TRF, but here British Council Dubai has refused to issue the same to the candidate. Could you please share your experience and in which country/city you gave your IELTS.

Regards.

go to your test center in dubai..
you have to shown them and convince that your 1st copy is forfeight by CIC.you want new copy to apply for immgiration.
you will send this with your complete set of documents..show them your ready application.
tell them UOWD and HCT,academic city is issuing through courior because its genuine case.

you are not sending to university or college for admission.its question of your life and its for immigration purpose.

i reapply in HCT,dubai mens college,academic city(it was my test center).they will send through couior in 4,5 days.(total charge 75 aed)

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Congrats & good luck for the path ahead

lpmc2017 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Gods grace and blessings.....Received the coveted mail with PER few minutes ago...[/size][/size]
I do not know what to say , it has been a wait for 2 years.... :D :D
Let us pray and hope the future procedures also will be smooth and a decision is made on our favor.

Username: lpmc2017
NOC : 2173
App received : 05/09/2014
CC Charged : 07/18/2014
PER Received : 08/15/2014

Good luck to all !! Seniors and all members let's continue this selfless good work of helping each other in this forum..
Some forum members like Future,Oscar, Century, Ashif, Goku are really helpful to others...cheers guys...sorry if I forgot to mention any name..

Status
Not open for further replies.