+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
dharag2304 said:
Hi Experts,

May 12th application reached.

I have learnt from the Bank officer that still my DD has not been liquidated plus not heard from CIC. Is this something to be worried about?
Not to worry man!!!!... they are working on 12 and 13 apps. Just be patience. You will hear soon. Good luck

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Dear Oscar what u say??

banker1212 said:
Dear seniors,

1. can we put small sticker/tags on documents just to mention review officer what this document is about??.. for e.g documents of relative in canada, educational credentials, identity documents...etc??

2. Is it true that we can not staple documents and forms?? so it means we have to use paper clips only?

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
franixsouq said:
kindly help

i have only submitted the English translation of my birth certificate.

Do CIC require Original certificate as well in original language .

??

Please check this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.PDF?_ga=1.23099581.62322282.1407501351
If your documents are not in English or French, send certified translation with a copy of original version.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
om999 said:
exactly right man....my application was ready 3-4 days before I sent it ...don't know why I kept it with me for stupid reasons...
This happened with most of us. Waited for 1st of May to look for any changes in forms. Which never happened ??? ??? ???

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
It is an add on if you put stickers.. no worries you can put it..

Use paper clips.. That's right..

banker1212 said:
Dear Oscar what u say??

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Oscar7 said:
Pain happens when one puts a lot of expectation. Seeing how CIC has been working I have started to have less and less expectation from Canada altogether. I have seen and lived in much better organized places. Sometimes I am starting to feel India is much better place than Canada. Okay, let's leave that aside for now. Simply put, don't have much expectation from Canada, at this moment. May be when things progress I might start to feel like you and start having expectations or may be not - time will tell.

LOL not rubbing salt but was suggesting if you go and k1ck their a$$ once we would follow suit in due time!!! They need major a$$ k1cking in there!!!! ;)

[size=10pt][size=10pt]If you have money in your pocket, any place is a good place.
[/size]

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
ashesh said:
Yes, you also need to submit a copy of the original certificate along with a notorised transation copy of the same.
does this means rejection
OR Delay ??

i have only submitted translated BC

randev

May 5, 2014
franixsouq said:
not submitting means rejection ??
Has the application reached the CIO? If it's still on the way, you can ask your courier to send it back to you. Once it reaches you, you can add the birth certificate in the original language and send it back. Some forum members have had similar issues where they've noticed that an important document has not been sent. So, they've asked their courier to send their application back to them before it reached the CIO, included the missing document and sent it back.

BTW, your forum name sounds French. Is the original birth certificate issued in French? Then you don't need to worry about a thing as no translation is required for documents in English or French.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
zstream said:
[size=10pt]If you have money in your pocket, any place is a good place. [/size]
Simple!!!!! but lifestyle and local culture differs, which is what we are looking for.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
MoDoXy said:
1. That wouldn't be necessary.
2. It is written in check list (I think) leave all the documents unbound. so no paper clips or staples except photos.
I am not sure what you mean by no paper clips or staples? Like the general form, most forms have multiple page. So should we not use staples these forms? Also bank statements, work reference have multiple pages, should we not staple this also?

Can some seniors comment on this issue.

Thanks.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Pain happens when one puts a lot of expectation. Seeing how CIC has been working I have started to have less and less expectation from Canada altogether. I have seen and lived in much better organized places. Sometimes I am starting to feel India is much better place than Canada. Okay, let's leave that aside for now. Simply put, don't have much expectation from Canada, at this moment. May be when things progress I might start to feel like you and start having expectations or may be not - time will tell.

LOL not rubbing salt but was suggesting if you go and k1ck their a$$ once we would follow suit in due time!!! They need major a$$ k1cking in there!!!! ;)

I'd echo you, Oscar. Immigration officers are paid to do their job. Candidates are paying fees for their visa application processing services. Visa and related services are offered by Canada in return for their economic and political interests. Therefore, in a fair sense, they should have a specific timeline for a decision on applications at each stage. If they do not wish to grant visas, then it's best to make that clear rather than delaying things. Especially, it's Canada who's losing out, not just applicants. More they delay application, late candidates arrive in Canada which means it's Canada which is losing out on tax income. And tax income is the key reason they're opening up doors for immigrants, because their population is aging so they can't afford to pay pension and sustain dispensation other government services without enough tax payers.

om999

May 27, 2014
Its in CIC guidelines not to staple...but they won't reject if you do...they are experts handling thousands of papers everyday..
zstream said:
I am not sure what you mean by no paper clips or staples? Like the general form, most forms have multiple page. So should we not use staples these forms? Also bank statements, work reference have multiple pages, should we not staple this also?

Can some seniors comment on this issue.

Thanks.

om999

May 27, 2014
good...hopefully , there shouldn't be WW3 sooner acc to your thinking.....
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] These little things never worry me LOL. Even if they don't give me the PR I give a damn!!! ;D

I am more concerned about how the economy will pan out in near future, which country will attack which rebel group, how will oil pricing be in the next 6 to 12 months etc etc. 8) I am a global man so have global concerns LMAO 8) (kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.