+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
I went through the old form and the new one. What's the difference between the two?
New regulations regarding dependent children's age are implemented in the checklist.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Depends on when i get VISA. in any case am not planning to go in 2014(NDVO is making sure that doesnt happen under any circumstances).. it will be sometime in 2015..i would say 30 march...:) :)
om999 said:
Hi..
Once you have visa...how soon you are planning to go to canada?

MoDoXy

Aug 7, 2014
Istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
banker1212 said:
Dear seniors,

1. can we put small sticker/tags on documents just to mention review officer what this document is about??.. for e.g documents of relative in canada, educational credentials, identity documents...etc??

2. Is it true that we can not staple documents and forms?? so it means we have to use paper clips only?
1. That wouldn't be necessary.
2. It is written in check list (I think) leave all the documents unbound. so no paper clips or staples except photos.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, I am not sure about VO guys but in mind there is already suspicion about your case when you are not attaching additional supporting documents despite working for a tiny company that does not even have a website. Shouldn't you be providing a lot of extra material to offset any doubts that the local VO guy might have (in case of a smaller company)? If I were you I would provide not only salary slips, joining offer letter but also last 2 years income tax document (form 16) issued by the company so the case officers are at ease about no falsification of documents in the application. These additional documents will make your case look stronger. That's my take on this case brother!

Without the supporting documents they sure won't reject the case but it will be open for scrutiny / background checks / call for interview etc. especially when one works for a tiny company.

Ok bro.. But point here is i got salary by hand, i dont have income tax returns.... Ok i will attach my joining letter and salary slips.... Is it fine now.. Wt else can be done to make it alright..

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
APSK said:
Stop mocking me man.. ;D ;D feel the pain... :'( :'( :'(
I dont wanna shift that date ahead.. :)
I am in full support of you man.

In fact... NDVO hasn't even send any MR yet and they will gonna have majority of file transfer to them. I really wonder how they will manage all these apps.

OR may be one day we wake up and see cats and dogs rain of MRs from NDVO. As it happened and gonna happen tonight from CIC for PERs. :-* :-* :-*

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Oscar, dude you gotta stop rubbing salt on my wounds...!!
they better have my file nice n clean on a table.. the wait makes you restless, if not an AOR, they should give a date "Dont expect response till this date"...

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, It is about time that you pay them a visit to check if they are working! :)

That way we will learn from you whether they sleep on the files with their back on it or just leg over the files (like sitting on the chair and leg on file that is on the table). ;)

om999

May 27, 2014
how are you taking it bro... My best wishes..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] I was 5 days later than you in application reaching CIC and they haven't even issued me a PER yet. Now you tell us who's mocking who? LOL :p

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@oscar/asif/seniors,

Is there any chances for may 1-10 th applicants can get final vissa any where by november- December 2014...If not what can be the ideal time as per last year experience s.....

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
so you know the pain...!!
PER is on the way... you will realize wait for AOR/MR is even more painful..!!
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] I was 5 days later than you in application reaching CIC and they haven't even issued me a PER yet. Now you tell us who's mocking who? LOL :p

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
APSK said:
so you know the pain...!!
PER is on the way... you will realize wait for AOR/MR is even more painful..!!
Only as painful as we make it bro.......

Interstellar

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
yes... 2-3 days cost us 2-3 months I guess.. :p

Oscar7 said:

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
kindly help

i have only submitted the English translation of my birth certificate.

Do CIC require Original certificate as well in original language .

??

dharag2304

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Hi Experts,

May 12th application reached.

I have learnt from the Bank officer that still my DD has not been liquidated plus not heard from CIC. Is this something to be worried about?

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
franixsouq said:
kindly help

i have only submitted the English translation of my birth certificate.

Do CIC require Original certificate as well in original language .

??
Yes, you also need to submit a copy of the original certificate along with a notorised transation copy of the same.

om999

May 27, 2014
exactly right man....my application was ready 3-4 days before I sent it ...don't know why I kept it with me for stupid reasons...
Interstellar said:
yes... 2-3 days cost us 2-3 months I guess.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.