+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Experts,

I have a question on the verification, My Manager who gave me the experience letter has moved to london from India and has changed her desk contact and Mobile number. My Application received date is May 19th for NOC 1112 and yet to get my CC charged. Will my application be rejected if they fine the contact number Invalid? Is call verification is mandatory? Please advice experts....I am not sure what to do now....Appreciate your help...

Ali_110

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
24-04-2015
ashesh said:
Hi, not 100% sure though, but my understanding is that there should not be a concern for your masters education not evaluated by WES till the time you have your graduation evaluated. It will be just that you will get the score equivalent of the canadian bachelors i.e. 21 points. if your total tally still crosses 67, I think you are good to go!

best regards,
Thanks bro.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes that is absolutely fine. This is still a decent question I'd say, one has to read through the forum to find the really dumb ones LOL ;)

May be some day after most get their PERs we will have a contest to find the most dumb questions in random pages, like let's say in between pages 1000 and 1200 for example. Winners will be awarded points (worth goodies) to be paid out by the person who asked the question LOL

:D thanks!! just realised I can now payback by atleast giving a +1, just did!!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
:)

I have asked this Q before on another thread and one friend has already answered, but still wanting to be doubly sure.

For POF, we can show account statement of SBI PPF A/c?

Also, can we show a car as an asset over & above the required funds and how to show it? Value I think we can take from insured value of latest insurance certificate.

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Oscar, Would you please help me here

Hi Experts,

I have a question on the verification, My Manager who gave me the experience letter has moved to london from India and has changed her desk contact and Mobile number. My Application received date is May 19th for NOC 1112 and yet to get my CC charged. Will my application be rejected if they fine the contact number Invalid? Is call verification is mandatory? Please advice experts....I am not sure what to do now....Appreciate your help...

madman

Star Member
Sep 2, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
good point Ammani.
may be they give priority to local files because they are easier to do security checks on them.
As for Beirut and Amman files, I think we will have a more intensive approach these days.
hopefully both you and I are mistaken and we get news soon

Ammani said:
But I guess Ralue that the applications that were assigned originally to Bucharest VO will have a faster processing time than the applications that were transferred to Bucharest VO from other VOs like Amman and Beirut. All of Amman VO applications have been transferred to Bucharest. However, I hope I am mistaken because I am myself from Amman and I guess my file will be transferred to Bucharest as well!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suji1234 said:
Hi Experts,

CIO is not responsible for background checks. So you are 100% safe at this stage. Once your application receives PER and is transferred to the VO, they may run background checks through their civil-contractor units, but NOT necessarily by calling. So, now you would be better to relax dear. Patience is the key.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
k_b said:
Car can't be shown as an asset!! Who on the other thread said you can show car as an asset!
sorry, that's for the PPF A/c Question

VIMMY

Jun 6, 2014
Hello forum,
I have a situation at hand. Firstly about the Proof Of Funds requirements.if one doesn't have d stipulated amount will ur application be rejected?
2ndly, can one use property evaluation as a partial prove of assest(regarding an addition to an incomplete Funds requirement.)
Many thanks

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
Diplomatru said:
CIO is not responsible for background checks. So you are 100% safe at this stage. Once your application receives PER and is transferred to the VO, they may run background checks through their civil-contractor units, but NOT necessarily by calling. So, now you would be better to relax dear. Patience is the key.
Thank you so much for your reply..

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
happy16 said:
Admin/moderators,

I think the Apps by NOC/Cap estimates tab on the spreadsheet has got it all wrong!!

Take eg of 2174 ;D

Apps in the SS are 274

But in column 'Current # of SS apps rcvd per work day for this NOC' it shows 0.78

The # of work days is roughly 70 till today, 274 apps in SS/70 is 3.9

Again, total worldwide avg estimate of 2.18 doesn't match with the figure of 770 worldwide estimate given in the SS itself!! (770/70 = 11, not 2.18!!)

And again, probably because of these mistakes, the last 'Estimated date by which you should file..' column gives it way to wrong estimate (2015, i wish :p )

Hope I am making sense, & don't get me wrong, it's a great initiative and tool. One can make own estimates by using the data given. But then why not make these corrections.
I agree to this. I couldn't understand how the 0.78 and 2.18 figures were calculated. But based on 11 accepted applications a day for this NOC, it means that the cap will be reached after (1000 - 770) / 11 = 20 working days from today, which means a calendar month at most.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] k_b, Car can't be shown as settlement fund, but as asset is okay brother. :) LOL these days actors are showing their a$$ as an asset and this is just a car anyways ;D :p

Ohhh ok... Yea i was reading settlement fund page... :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes PPF can be shown towards settlement funds. Sorry just noticed the question again, account statement should be fine.

Car valuation is not needed (just provide a random value basis market rate) since it can only be shown as an asset and CIC cares less about asset and more about settlement funds

relieved!! 8)

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
romar said:
I agree to this. I couldn't understand how the 0.78 and 2.18 figures were calculated. But based on 11 accepted applications a day for this NOC, it means that the cap will be reached after (1000 - 770) / 11 = 20 working days from today, which means a calendar month at most.
true that!! counting on it as my application package is ready, only waiting for WES with due date as 15th Aug!!

That makes me a borderline case!! :-X

But I feel lucky, & happy!! I'll make it within the cap!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.