+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canindia999 said:
please clarify

My wife having qualification is BSC medical, B.ED, and MA English

She is working in kindergarten from last nine years.

My query is as she doesn't have certificate or eduction is child development or earlier childhood trainer can she be eligible of NOC 4214.

Duties all match with her profile
No problem, her duties matching the NOC is the crucial point.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nelkyl said:
Hi guys,

Any updates from cic to all 7-th May applicants?

We have been charged on 30.6.14 - payed with DD and still without PER mail.

What is going there?

Thank you in advance.
We've only seen 1 May 7th PER so far. It was one of the very earliest fee charges. The rest of us are all waiting.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
future_canadian said:
Why is this a reason to believe CIC will move fast with FSW applications? All this did was terminate long-backlogged applications under two other programs, like they did to the stale FSW applications a few years ago. Imagine waiting for years for action on your file and then hearing it is being returned without so much as a review. The article is a little bit scary, to me anyway.
yes... it seems the pretty much same as pre-2008 applications got treated..

read below lines in the article..
Canadian visa applications still backlogged in the federal Immigrant Investor Programme and Entrepreneur Programme have now been terminated after a new law designed to sort out the backlog was officially implemented.

This means that if a decision regarding applications caught in the backlog was not made by an immigration officer before 11 February this year, the applications have been terminated.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjanjua said:
Hi Friends! I am just in line to apply ....just waiting for PCC. Please resolve my queries:
1. I am 1972 born and have no D.O.B certificate. however I got a Not Found certificate from the authorities. Is it a sufficient proof or my HSC certificates are sufficient?
2. I have validated my application once,but now I want to change some info. Can I allowed to do so?
3. I had applied for FSWP in 2006, which was later returned by CIC due to change in law. Do I have to mention the UCI that was allotted to me at that time?
I hope I can get the reply from this well administered Forum.
1. I'll let the Indian applicants who have experience with this answer this one.
2. Yes you can change after validation, just be sure to validate it again.
3. You can enter your UCI but if you don't CIC will fine it from your personal info anyway.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kamal

Agreed.. Hope is a strong & powerful word.. but don't want to give a you 'false hope'.
I suspect that you'll be returned as cap reached :( While EE 2015 is still away.. you may consider applying for other related NOC's (viz., 0111, 1111, 1113 , 1114, 1212 etc.) Do you have any other experience in last 10 years ??

kamalp said:
Hi all..new to this forum and FSW process... i have a quick query. I hav applied under NOC 1112, my application should reach CIC by tomorrow. Is there any hope fr me under this NOC or shuld I strt thinking abt 2015 express entry (points r enough ~77 but i guess that is irrelevant). Wuld be helpful if seniors could comment on this.
kamalp said:
Though Hope is a strong & powerful word...i m sure there is nothing to b loved about it and surely not when so many people r attaching anxiety to it and I hope no sadist pleasure is attached to it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Thanks for your reply.

I have work permit up to 30th September, 2014 and after renewing contract I'll get 1 more year's work permit. Is it ok if I provide my current work visa now and later on the extended visa?
yes

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjanjua said:
Hi Friends! I am just in line to apply ....just waiting for PCC. Please resolve my queries:
1. I am 1972 born and have no D.O.B certificate. however I got a Not Found certificate from the authorities. Is it a sufficient proof or my HSC certificates are sufficient?
2. I have validated my application once,but now I want to change some info. Can I allowed to do so?
3. I had applied for FSWP in 2006, which was later returned by CIC due to change in law. Do I have to mention the UCI that was allotted to me at that time?
I hope I can get the reply from this well administered Forum.
BTW you don't need to wait for PCC to apply, you can provide it when the local VO asks for it. Especially if you are in a hot NOC, don't wait for your PCC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PK563 said:
Hiii any one aware about these recent changes for dependent. kindly give suggestions..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-06-23.asp

please tell fastest courier service from New Delhi to Nova Scotia.. my friend is in mess......
That is interesting. I don't think it affects too many people in this forum, but it's good to know.

Why is your friend in a mess? Your friend has a child between age 19-21 that he wishes to add as a dependant to his FSW nomination? If so better get it in before August 1. Absolutely courier it on Monday, I think UPS is generally considered to be most reliably fastest, on average.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi All,

Just one question...Should the occupation exactly match with our qualification? For ex:, I am working in Purchasing dept:, but my qualification is BSc. Is it a problem?

Annie
Not a problem. The crucial point is your duties matching the NOC.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Does anyone know how long does it take to get reply from HRSDC about the reference letter. If I mail them the letters on monday how long it might take to get a review?

Thanks in advance.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
zstream said:
Does anyone know how long does it take to get reply from HRSDC about the reference letter. If I mail them the letters on monday how long it might take to get a review?

Thanks in advance.
hi,

it will take about 4-5 working days, if you have sent all necessary info, else you will get an email asking for additional info..

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
future_canadian said:
We've only seen 1 May 7th PER so far. It was one of the very earliest fee charges. The rest of us are all waiting.
I really hope they don't going to freeze everything until the opening of the EOI program.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@ Oscar,

Applied through a consultancy. All reference letter I have given on company original letter heads. As per my knowledge my job roles are fine. Unable to find the reason for delay. Feeling very nervous :(

Status
Not open for further replies.