+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi

Have any 7th May or earlier candidates that haven't had DD cashed or CC charged been able to contact CIC and get an update? Just wondering if they're able to tell me over the phone why I didn't get through.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Seniors Please do provide a solution fro my problem.

gsingh80 said:
Would request seniors for some suggestions.
For BC, i can send 10th marksheet. But will the NOC 2132 cap be still open in 15-20 days as getting copy of IELTS TRF takes a week.

And also does sending another application now, create a problem if my 1st is somehow miraculously accepted, as in the 2nd application i will be giving a affidavit that i was not able to obtain a updated experience letter from my company along with a letter on plane sheet written by my senior where i could get 70-80% duty match. So there could be a clash of duties written on both letters.
gsingh80 said:
Dear All,
I am a 8th May applicant 2132 applicant and my DD has still not been charged as confirmed by my bank today. I am getting a gut feeling that my application could be rejected because of two reasons:
1. No name mentioned on birth certificate & I have also not submitted my 10th or 12th certificate.
2. Job duties mentioned on experience letter obtained from company just matches 20-30%, which is a big cause of concern for me.

So I am thinking of sending a 2nd application with same birth certificate, 10th & 12th certificates and as my company will not provide me a letter covering majority of duties as mentioned in NOC website, I am thinking of getting a letter from my senior on a plane sheet with duties matching 60-70% with that of NOC 2132, along with his bussiness card, affidavit explaining reason of not getting a experience letter from company, seniors employment proof, my promotion letters, salary slips & Form 16. What do you think guys, should i do this?

And also most importantly WILL THE NOC 2132 CAP BE STILL NOT FILLED? Do I have a chance to be in Cap if I apply agsin..

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ziyadok said:
Guys,

My CC Got Charged yesterday :). Application reached on May 9. Applied under NOC 1112. Admin Please update my details on the sheet.

Regards,

Ziyad
Cngrats dear...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
And to add to this PER is the confirmation of positive eligibility and not CC charge. so wait for PER mail.... ECAS Status in process is not a 100% surity that the application is deemed eligible... So wait wait n wait :) as PER mail takes a lot of time to come.
No kidding!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanu 786 said:
We want PERs for 5-6-7 May.

Lord Krishna, Wahe Guru,, Allah and Jesus...it's humble request from all 5-6-7 May applicants...please send your blessings in from of PER mails to us.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You forgot Zoroaster, Yahweh and John Lennon.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvreen said:
Urgent enquiry ........Has any one ever sent an additional fee payment form after send the complete application package.
Fee payment may include the detAIL OF NEW DD OR CC.
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP WITH SOME RELEVANT INFORMATION AS I AM REALLY CONFUSED RATHER I SHOULD SEND A NEW APPLICATION ALL TOGETHER OR JUST SEND THEM THE ADDITIONAL FEE PAYMENT FORM WITH A COMPLETE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING THE REASON AS TO WHY MY OLD CC DETAILS ARE NOT VALID ANY MORE SO THEY MUST CONSIDER NEW CC DETAILS WITH MY APPLICATION.
It's unlikely CIC will be able to match your new payment form up with your already received application. It is a little bit more likely if you have a UCI number though.

Is there any way you could possibly keep your old CC valid for a few months? Call them on the phone, beg them, ask a friend, anything?

If not you may consider sending a whole new application but be aware that your application received date will be the date of the new application not the old one. You will also need another original IELTS, ECA, etc.

Good luck.

aamirrehman

Apr 25, 2014
By the grace of Almighty Allah, when I today logged in to check the ECAS, I am seeing the message "We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014" (8th may applicant, DD, Noc: 2171). This possibly suggests that God willing I might get the PER soon. Is it correct understanding?

In the meantime, I have just recently relocated to Australia. Will appreciate the response to the following query,

1) At the later stage for the interview, is it possible to have it in Sydney (rather than go to Abu Dhabi, due to initial application being at London visa office as I am a Pakistani citizen)? If possible, how to go about updating CIC of having my interview in Sydney.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Aamir

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Binn said:
Congro bro...Is ur name in the SS "Abi" ?
Yes ...i m sister..name Abi in ss

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
@ashif....the first +1 i gave in this forum was to you...and the first +1 i received is from you ! :p :p :p

ashif_eee said:
+1 buddy.. ;)

Manish1986

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Banga
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
03 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
05 Feb 2015
Med's Request
21 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Please help me with these questions:

1) Any chances of getting my application approved before capping if I will send file next week?
2) I need to register online before sending file or just send it to CIO directly?
3) What is better DD or money order from Western Union?
4) Reference letter from my manager is not on company's letter head, will it work?
5) I am showing FD as proof of funds, what kind of letter should i ask from Bank?

Please reply soon :(

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear Banker,
Your work experience seems to match with 1212 hence go ahead with this NOC code. But while getting Experience letter from your bank try to use words & phrases mentioned by HRSDC for at least 2 or 3 duties.
Good Luck
banker1212 said:
Hello,

I am writing with much anticipation for a satisfactory response from forum members. otherwise i will have no option to spend alot of money to hire a consultant just for experience letter. I have completed all the formalities for application just waiting for ECA report... I am incharge branch banking operations in one of the biggest bank of Pakistan. I am tooooo much confused whether my branch banking experience falls under 1212-Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers??? seniors plz compare my job duties and NOC job duties and advise if everything fine??

Job duties of NOC 1212 (Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers) as per hrsdc website:

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435).

- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
-Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
-Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
-Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
-Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
-Requisition supplies and materials
-Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
-May perform the same duties as workers supervised.

My job duties mentioned on my reference letter

• Supervise and manage the work of branch operations staff involved in credit assessment, loan processing, recovery of loan installments, issuance of pay orders and drafts, account opening, ATM reconciliation, recovery of fees and commissions and other operational transactions.
• Assign duties and responsibilities to staff and ensure tasks are efficiently and effectively completed as per bank's standard operating instructions and State Bank's prudential regulations.
• Examine and verify day to day operational transactions of the branch and authorize routine payments, credits and related transactions.
• Checking of all the day books, vouchers and daily transaction reports related to credits, remittances, ATM and account opening and make sure that concerned staff has completed audit formalities.
• Establish work plan and co-ordinate activities with other departments of the branch under supervision of Manager Operations.
• Resolve job-related issues and assist manager to prepare and submit performance reports of the subordinates.
• Work with the Manager Operations to resolve branch audit irregularities, customer complaints and other operational issues.
• Lead, coach and organize operations staff and identify training needs if any.
• Ensure adequate level of branch supplies are maintained and prepare stationary indent whenever required.
• Ensure staff members have appropriate access to all computer applications needed to perform branch responsibilities and user IDs and passwords are regularly tested to ensure access when needed.
• Provide backup for all branch functions filling in as needed.

I shall be very thankful for ur expert opinion. Plz help me out from this confusion

best regards,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gangster9rls said:
Guys

Congrats to all people who got their CC charged and PER received.
Rest of the guys,all the best for your process.

Good to see that forum is very active.
I am FSW 2013 applicant and my visa is issued.
I would like to ask one question on behalf of my friend.
He is interested to apply for FSW 2014 under NOC 2173.
As I am not following FSW 2014 application trend, and also I knew that nobody can predict exactly when NOC will get cap suddenly.
However, for rough estimate I would like to ask you guys,
He has any chances if he apply in October/November.
Last year 2174 cap got filled within 2 months.(CAP limit 300)
As this year CIC increased the intake CAP, I am expecting that, there may be bit chances,
But you people are right to rough estimate
Guys, please shed some light ??????
Your friend should really come here and read CIC materials to educate himself if he is serious about immigrating.

The answer is that 2174 and 1112 are the hottest NOCs and are sure to be the first to fill. Nobody knows when, but your friend should submit his application as soon as possible.

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Anil Ch said:
CONGRATS abbibappu. Which bank DD it is? When u got the newss???
I took DD from uae exchange but they hv link with indusind bank so DD was of indusind bank to royal bank of canada..i got the news today afternoon..paryg for all..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Guys, the delay in sending PERs is not usual, do you think these is a change in CIC process and they may send Medical, or PCC along with PERs (I recall someone earlier mentioned something similar to this)?
Wishful thinking, but I doubt the processed established for May 1-6 applicants would suddenly be altered from May 7.

We just don't have any information with which we can determine what is causing the delay.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014