+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]

Smart2btrue2 said:
Seniors, Please I have one question cause I'm going (ISA) to send My File tonight.

Regarding Application ( Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] )

I have 2 Daughters ( 4 Years Old and 10 Month Old )

I'm asking because both of them below 18th years, and they traveled with me abroad in 2 trips.

Should I Include their trips as well, or Should I check the ( Did not Travel ) box.??

Thank you in advance ...
Please tick 'did not travel' for all kids below 18 years.

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Hello,

I am writing with much anticipation for a satisfactory response from forum members. otherwise i will have no option to spend alot of money to hire a consultant just for experience letter. I have completed all the formalities for application just waiting for ECA report... I am incharge branch banking operations in one of the biggest bank of Pakistan. I am tooooo much confused whether my branch banking experience falls under 1212-Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers??? seniors plz compare my job duties and NOC job duties and advise if everything fine??

Job duties of NOC 1212 (Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers) as per hrsdc website:

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435).

- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
-Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
-Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
-Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
-Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
-Requisition supplies and materials
-Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
-May perform the same duties as workers supervised.

My job duties mentioned on my reference letter

• Supervise and manage the work of branch operations staff involved in credit assessment, loan processing, recovery of loan installments, issuance of pay orders and drafts, account opening, ATM reconciliation, recovery of fees and commissions and other operational transactions.
• Assign duties and responsibilities to staff and ensure tasks are efficiently and effectively completed as per bank’s standard operating instructions and State Bank’s prudential regulations.
• Examine and verify day to day operational transactions of the branch and authorize routine payments, credits and related transactions.
• Checking of all the day books, vouchers and daily transaction reports related to credits, remittances, ATM and account opening and make sure that concerned staff has completed audit formalities.
• Establish work plan and co-ordinate activities with other departments of the branch under supervision of Manager Operations.
• Resolve job-related issues and assist manager to prepare and submit performance reports of the subordinates.
• Work with the Manager Operations to resolve branch audit irregularities, customer complaints and other operational issues.
• Lead, coach and organize operations staff and identify training needs if any.
• Ensure adequate level of branch supplies are maintained and prepare stationary indent whenever required.
• Ensure staff members have appropriate access to all computer applications needed to perform branch responsibilities and user IDs and passwords are regularly tested to ensure access when needed.
• Provide backup for all branch functions filling in as needed.

I shall be very thankful for ur expert opinion. Plz help me out from this confusion

best regards,

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
COVER LETTER FOR APPLICATION

I come to know that, we need to give a cover letter for our application mentioning NOC and list of all documents attached.

Can anyone provide me such cover letter...please help I am going to send my application tomorrow.

PradY8891

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER :19-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
Waived off...i guess!!
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
issued
LANDED..........
waiting
hi guys..
pls help

i m almost ready with my application but i just got a dumb doubt....

if i give my credit card details.....while charging doesn't CIC need my Pin/3d-secure pin for the transaction??....coz in the fee application form....only the Card no., CVV number & expiry details have been asked....

pls help....if CC payment or payment through DD is better.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi...somebody has mentioned an email address where we can confirm which NOC is best for us...here is the email ID- noc-cp@workingincanada.gc.ca..this is not valid. Can anyone mention the right one ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yogi44 said:
Hi...somebody has mentioned an email address where we can confirm which NOC is best for us...here is the email ID- noc-cp @ workingincanada.gc.ca..this is not valid. Can anyone mention the right one ?

Please check :

U can send email at noc @ workingincanada.gc.ca

or

noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca

For details, go through at http://www.fsw2014.info/match-your-noc/

DANOPAL

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Kochi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Doc's Request.
DD : 06.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER : 16.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS : 30.12.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21.01.2015 ( ecas - 26.01.2015)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
neel-here said:
This sci- fi stuff ... happens only in India :-* !!!

I my self have a BC from Municipal Corporation.. it doesn't have name ... only says "male" child + parents name + DOB + place of birth etc.etc .
Its quite common having such nameless (male child/ female child) BC... Most of Indians born in early 80's or earlier got it like that.

As you rightly said the BC confirms the fact that a male child is born !! But if your parents have not registered your name at the time of registering it.. or within a matter of couple of yrs or so.. then you're gone !!

Those BC cannot be amended (adding name of that so called 'male'/ 'female' child), the Department guidelines restrict it at this stage (i think >15 yrs) :(
This is quite common in India... as we have a separate naming ceremony ( especially Hindus).. so parents declare name later on... South Indian im vry sure this happens as I belong to souther India :))))

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
PradY8891 said:
hi guys..
pls help

if i give my credit card details.....while charging doesn't CIC need my Pin/3d-secure pin for the transaction??....coz in the fee application form....only the Card no., CVV number & expiry details have been asked....

As I have been told - the Immigration Authorities (including Canada) are exempt from secure pay authentication. This however, could be subjected to the fact that you pre-approve such transaction in advance with your Bank.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Friend....CIC has special rights and it can use ur CC without any PIN..
DD is the safest mode as there is no risk involved. On the other hand, sometimes application is rejected (in case of CC) when trasaction is rejected by the gateway server (it could be due to the readon that you have not increased your international transaction limit and so). SO if you can arrange a DD that would be most beneficial.

PradY8891 said:
hi guys..
pls help

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
yogi44 said:
Hi...somebody has mentioned an email address where we can confirm which NOC is best for us...here is the email ID- noc-cp @ workingincanada.gc.ca..this is not valid. Can anyone mention the right one ?
Its "noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca"

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yogi44 said:
Friend....CIC has special rights and it can use ur CC without any PIN..
DD is the safest mode as there is no risk involved. On the other hand, sometimes application is rejected (in case of CC) when trasaction is rejected by the gateway server (it could be due to the readon that you have not increased your international transaction limit and so). SO if you can arrange a DD that would be most beneficial.

+1 buddy.. ;)

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ignore the spaces in email id

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
RK29824 said:
COVER LETTER FOR APPLICATION

I come to know that, we need to give a cover letter for our application mentioning NOC and list of all documents attached.

Can anyone provide me such cover letter...please help I am going to send my application tomorrow.
A cover letter for the application is not required. All required documents are listed in the Document Checklist, the order in which the documents are to be arranged in the application package is also listed there. Cheers :)

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Dear All

I have a question ,if CIC is still working on 9th may application then what are the chances for June and onwards applicants.

or they are working applications to date and charging fee later on.

?

Smart2btrue2

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 30/12/2014
Med's Request
07/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting ISA
Re: Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]

Pipis Husband said:
Please tick 'did not travel' for all kids below 18 years.
Should I write there name then -------- Check did not travel ?

or their is no need for their names?

Thank you very much for your time and interest ....

Status
Not open for further replies.