+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny2003

Jun 30, 2014
Dear Seniors,

My application reached on 7th May, and i have my UCI no. from my last year application.

But until now my ecas is not showing anything. Even it is not showing if my application has been received by CIC or not. As i can see many of the applicants can see the status of their application.

Can any one please explain why they are not showing for my application, is it got rejected?? or still they have not touched my application??

Thanks

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Oscar7 said:
This is what my HDFC banker had shared. She in fact went back to check the expiry thing after I very clearly explained that I can only go for a 6 months DD, else all my effort running into months of work and thousands of rupees will be on risk. One day later she was able to confirm the 6 months validity, after checking with seniors. I think something similar was also shared by the ICICI banker, if I recall correctly.

How sure was your bank representative, and did you talk in person or over phone / e-mail? I suggest going to the Bank Manager with a copy of the DD and asking him / her to confirm the validity period. Doesn't seem the bank guy gave you the correct information. Plus I have in this forum heard from several people a confirmation on my stand, basis their own experience.

In any case, do let us know what you hear back.
I had personally went to the bank & inquired about the validity while making the DD. According to them all the DDs which they make are for 3 months validity because of RBI rules. As you are so sure regarinding the info, maybe she could have made a mistake & clubbed the rules of domestic DDs with FCY DDs..
Anyways thanks for the info.. +1 for tat

Was worried because i am a 8th may applicant & considering the speed which which CIC is working now they could take 20 days to just go through 7th may applicants..

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
I had checked with HDFC in May 2014 for validity.

All domestic DDs are 3 months

All international DDS are 6 months.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
sunny2003 said:
Dear Seniors,

My application reached on 7th May, and i have my UCI no. from my last year application.

But until now my ecas is not showing anything. Even it is not showing if my application has been received by CIC or not. As i can see many of the applicants can see the status of their application.

Can any one please explain why they are not showing for my application, is it got rejected?? or still they have not touched my application??

Thanks
Hope that your application has still not been touched. As seen from the spreadsheet, only 30% of 7th may applications have been charged, So you still have a gud chance..

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Chemical3881 said:
I had checked with HDFC in May 2014 for validity.

All domestic DDs are 3 months

All international DDS are 6 months.
Thanks for the info buddy.. +1 for tat :)
My best wishes & gud luck to all members for making this forum a great place for idea sharing & helping out newbies like me... Thanks

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Dear Friends,

My age will be 37 yrs and 2 months when the file reaches CIC. The points I will be getting is 10 or 9. pls confirm!

Thanks,

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
for spouse PCC and Birth certificate also needs to send? if yes
questions:
for my wife: she was in USA untill last year oct2013, then she moves to India, now she is india , PCC from india is enough? and can i put affidavit instead of birth certificate?

for mine: i don't have Birth Certificate , can i use any one instead of birth certificate?

plzzz give me u r suggestions.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Oscar7 said:
Since you have given a +1 let me share with you my advance skills...lol pun intended on advance there

On a more serious note, my take is May7th will be done and dusted with in the next 5-7 work days and then May 8th should not take more than another 7 work days at the maximum. So in any case you should be safe!
Hope so that your "Advance Skills" come gud & processing of 8th may applications starts in a week.. ;)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srsd said:
for spouse PCC and Birth certificate also needs to send? if yes
questions:
for my wife: she was in USA untill last year oct2013, then she moves to India, now she is india , PCC from india is enough? and can i put affidavit instead of birth certificate?

for mine: i don't have Birth Certificate , can i use any one instead of birth certificate?

plzzz give me u r suggestions.
Hey Srsd,

If you or ur wife stayed in any other country for more than 6 months you need to mention that in travels form and need to get PCC from there as well.
And for birth certificate yes you can get an affidavit for yourself and your wife attach the 10th document and mention its considered as proof of birth in india for people born before 1989.
Or just ask for the DOB format to any notary they have standard official format for that.

Hop that helps thanks.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also i would request the experts and members of this forum to comment on what i said for PCC and DOb certificate.

Thanks

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
Dear members
I have a question regarding generic application, in the section of national ID they asked for the expiration date, but my national ID has only issuance date and no expiry date, in our country all national ID has no expiration date, so what should i write?
Many thanks

nandha23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Seniors,

I need help in filling the FD-258 FBI finger printing card. I will have the fingerprints taken at State Crime Record Bureau Chennai.

What to fill in the following fields?

1) ORI
2) Your Number (OCA)
3) FBI No (FBI)
4) Armed Forces No ( MNU)
5) Miscellaneous number (MNU)
6) Employer and Address

I think questions 1 to 5 can be left blank? Please advice.

My spouse doesn't have social security no. She has TIN (Tax identification number alone). So can I leave the space blank for my spouse.

Can I pay the amount using DD ? If I send 4 request ( 2 each for my spouse and me), I have to take a DD for 72 dollars. Am i right?

The Applicant Information Form. asks for last four digits of Social Security Number. For my spouse, can i leave it blank or should i enter the TIN number there?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Re: Address

canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

My consultant have send the application to CIC by mentioned following address. I am applying under FSW NOC 2281. but he mentioned PHD Category. It has been received by David on 25th june , Does it effects anything

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2281
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
You are fine.....no issues.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sunny2003 said:
Dear Seniors,

Thanks
Be calm...they are still processing the applications.
Cheers.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Cool_India said:
Dear Friends,

My age will be 37 yrs and 2 months when the file reaches CIC. The points I will be getting is 10 or 9. pls confirm!

Thanks,
You should get 10 points according to info available on CIC website. Would request seniors to clarify this

Status
Not open for further replies.