+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
bravo1990 said:
Hi to all ,

My question is for those who used the credit card method of paymet last year

what is the name reflected on your credit card when cic charged you? because I would like to notify the bank of my credit card to anticipate a charge of 550 CAD under the canada immigration (the specific name it was charged under) so that it will not be turned down by system if ever.

thanks a lot!
It is "CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS"

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
can2174 said:
As far as I know, no bank would filter transactions based on beneficiary names. Just call your bank and tell them that you want to enable international transaction on your card and set the limit almost double than what you are anticipating to be charged.
Now a days most of the Credit cards accept foreign currency transactions. However, it is always good to check with your bank whether they support canadian dollar or not. I called Citibank to know the same and they said yes they support for the card that I hold. They also told me that an extra charge of 3.5% (+service tax) will be levied on my transaction. I then immediately made my mind to go thru the DD route because by doing so I can save around INR 2000 easily. Today I got my DD from HDFC bank equally easily as using a credit card.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
gimmenergy said:
Hi Rawdah,

Thanks for this compilation. But so far I haven't understood to the full that why the job responsibilities cannot be copy pasted from the website. Like in my case I provided these responsibilities to my employer for guidance and my employers have used the same and have added my technological terms in between so that they are specific to my role that I had performed in their cos. I did that to make my and CIC life easy and to reduce ambiguity to the extent of non-existent. But now I have been hearing that responsibilities should not be copy pasted.

Have you heard any case getting rejected because of this?

Regards,
Monu
frankly we don't know how an immigration officer will asses your application. While the NOC duties mentioned just specify what an ideal person does in the occupation. Please do remember there are specific immigration officers who asses each type of NOC. And they know their job better. May be you can ask someone who applied in 2013 with exact same NOC duties in hrsdc site and was sucessful in getting PR /AOR

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt]Schedule-3 Form Confusion Clarence[/size]

Say some one is holding the position as Service Engineer under NOC 2132 (Mech engineer).

He did another Job five years back with another NOC 2133 (Electrical Engg). He worked as Production Engineer. By this NOC experience he want to apply.

So for

12 -a: "Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements:

12 -b: Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application.

First occupation : Service Engineer NOC : 2132

Second Occupation : Production Engineer NOC : 2133

Here is the CIC guidelines for Schedule-3:

Question 12
Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

I hope u can now clear by reading this post.
If the previewus position like Assistant Financial Analyst in nov 1112 before the promotion to Junior financial analyst in the same company doesn't have NOC CODE what we are writing than? N/A or something else?

Thank in advance experts

and how do I post +1 to other helpers?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dp_2014 said:
So in this way, will i get 9 points for 1-2 years of my work exp. or complete 5+ year i.e. 13 points. As both my NOC's are not same and Primary NOC work exp is only 1-2 years
Its a debating issue brother...Some of us tell its for all NOC someone tell its for primary ...In ur case (2 yrs) u will get 11 point....try to calculate with this point if possible...:)

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Regarding DD , where in India can I get it apart from banks? E.g. Thomas Cook, etc?

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
can2174 said:
frankly we don't know how an immigration officer will asses your application. While the NOC duties mentioned just specify what an ideal person does in the occupation. Please do remember there are specific immigration officers who asses each type of NOC. And they know their job better. May be you can ask someone who applied in 2013 with exact same NOC duties in hrsdc site and was sucessful in getting PR /AOR

I agree CAN2174. Visa officer can "charge" me for plagiarism but they can't charge me for faking my role because 1). I have performed all those duties and 2) letters are coming from authentic source and that too from fortune 10 cos. I will my fingers crossed.

Regards,
Monu

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
I have a dilemma as to how to fill 12a section.

I have a exp in 2172 for about five years. My current company I have 2 years exp and in my prev company I have 3 years exp.

I could get all the relevant documents and reference letters from my previous company but there is no way I can get these letters from my current company.. 3 years exp will be sufficient for my points.

So while filling 12B.. how to go about? I will not be able to show any proof of exp for my current company, I want to claim points only for 3 years of my exp.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
ashif_eee said:
Critical!!

Brother,

U have informed us earlier abt ur WES equivalency that:

"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMERY
2 years of professional study"

But the example u have provided, she did bachelor (either 3/4 yrs) but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...

From the above statement i understand who has completed his BSC (after his post secondary) has degraded education equivalency to only two years post secondary education...Even he have not BSC level equivalency from his education...So in here he has large scale degraded equivalency...may be his institute is unknown/lower educational courses...

But in ur case-its 2 years of professional study.

So u have much more better equivalency...Its professional (repeating)

So in my guess u have not to worry...u can take more comments also...:)
thank u bro ashif... others plz any advise will be helpful thank u

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
gimmenergy said:
Hi Rawdah,

Thanks for this compilation. But so far I haven't understood to the full that why the job responsibilities cannot be copy pasted from the website. Like in my case I provided these responsibilities to my employer for guidance and my employers have used the same and have added my technological terms in between so that they are specific to my role that I had performed in their cos. I did that to make my and CIC life easy and to reduce ambiguity to the extent of non-existent. But now I have been hearing that responsibilities should not be copy pasted.

Have you heard any case getting rejected because of this?

Regards,
Monu
Just that it will raise suspicion in the eyes of your case officer if you submit exact word to word copy & paste duties from website.
It is wise to submit job duties in your own words somewhat similar to the NOC duties and must match atleast 60 to 70 % of the NOC duties.

giova424

Jan 19, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-14
Med's Request
21-10-14
Med's Done....
25-10-14
Passport Req..
12-02-15
Hello guys.

Could you please help me with this question:

If i got 10 months working 55 hours per week, can that count +1 year of exp?
if so, should i declare in IMM0008 Schedule 3: Economic Classes 1 Year but less than 2?

Thanks!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shakti123 said:
I have a dilemma as to how to fill 12a section.

I have a exp in 2172 for about five years. My current company I have 2 years exp and in my prev company I have 3 years exp.

I could get all the relevant documents and reference letters from my previous company but there is no way I can get these letters from my current company.. 3 years exp will be sufficient for my points.

So while filling 12B.. how to go about? I will not be able to show any proof of exp for my current company, I want to claim points only for 3 years of my exp.

U should write about the current employment...if u cant manage the reference letter from current company then u can arrange , then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration.

This may accepted by CIC, and will increase ur points too!...

Good luck...

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
ashif_eee said:
U have to send all educational docs copy + ECA original....

Please check on point 13 @ below do checklist:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
Dear Asif,

(1) My wife is principal applicant. Is it necessary that 10th standard certificate of mine is also required to be attached? The reason being that some spelling mistake on 10th standard certificate, which I do not wish to attach, to avoid confusion. I can attach certificates from 12th std. onwards.

(2) I have a birth certificate issued by a town office (Mondal office). Of course it is in English. This certificate was issued just about 6 years back. Whether this would serve or not for me a spouse (not principal applicant)

(3) Whether passport would serve as proof of birth.

Please advise.

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
For those who have difficulties to get reference letter:

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Balaji2329

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
WAITING
ashif_eee said:
Brother:

U can put NO...for relative..I dont think it may create problem...since u r not providing his info on the form/docs...

NOW for

12A: its the exact designation

12B: and for the image---it should be first one (adding space).

And yes u can abbreviate the designation..
U need to add all the designation if u can..(promotion letters -provide/if possible with the docs)...
Hi Ashif,

One of my friend applied for FSW 2013. He got the PR now...

I saw his application, he filled as below,

12.a) Mechanical engineer 2132
12.b) Senior Engineer 2132.

He didnt fill the exact designation as in 12. b) but he got the VISA. Now what we can do, i am so confused on this part. Please give me a perfect answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.