+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
jayeshaminnew said:
No, It means that they will ask for your PCC once they will need.! Cheers!
Ok great. I would most likely skip PCC when submitting the application. Also, what about birth certificates ? I heard copy of class X (SSC) grade sheet works too, any inputs ? The birth certificate of my daughter is in Hindi, does it need to be translated ?

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NSharawat21 said:
Brother ,

The best way to show the FD as liquid funds is you get it in written from your bank manager that you have these fds in the bank which you can withdraw any time even before the maturity .
FDs are deceptive as they have a maturity date which can raise the concerns in the mind of VO that the funds will be available only after the FD become mature . Hope it will help.

Regards
Sharawat
Thanks bro i will get in written, but still r required to deposit copy of fd, for that i am asking do i need a fresh one or a hapzard written one will do ??

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
shah2014 said:
@ sunnytheshine

First of all RELAX, you are not even able to concentrate on the responses, I have already asked you twice and now for the third time (accept my apology in advance if i have missed your response to the following Q)

WAS YOUR CC/DD Charged, when u applied last time???
Yes DD was Charged

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jags0211 said:
Please help. Urgently.
I have worked in Singapore for 9 days I was on employment pass, work permit.
Do I need to mention that in my job details, address sections and travel information.

Please help
Job Details: If you means one in Schedule 3, then mention it if you are claiming points on it. I don't think it can help you much
Address Section: Mentioning it wont harm you.
Travel information: Only if Singapore is currently not your country of residence
Personal History: Yes

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
There is a new update from CIC regards application count. If any one doesn't know you can have a glance.. Thanks....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
dsharma9 said:
Ok great. I would most likely skip PCC when submitting the application. Also, what about birth certificates ? I heard copy of class X (SSC) grade sheet works too, any inputs ? The birth certificate of my daughter is in Hindi, does it need to be translated ?
yes SSC works if it is having ur name , DOB & parents name.
yes every evidence document which is not in English, should be translated.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we need all latest police certificates ( means staying in different countries) ?? because i lived in some country for one yr and at time of leaving i took police clearance certificate?? is it ok or must have to arrange all recent police certificates?

Thanks

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
If you get it in written then old one with front and back copies will do the trick as time is key so just write it your self that the maturity date is behind the FD and i think its will be enough to prove the availabilty of funds.

Sverma495 said:
Thanks bro i will get in written, but still r required to deposit copy of fd, for that i am asking do i need a fresh one or a hapzard written one will do ??

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Heelo Guys,

Just need to ask one quick question, is the IELTS requirement for Federal Skills Trade program same for the FSW or its different/ less , as I know the minimum requirement for FSW is 6 in each module of IELTS, is it the same for Federal Skills trade program or not?

Appreciate the help.

Regards

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I think that there are 2 groups of applicants, one who had the documents ready from last year and they were able to apply early so there are a lot of applications till 15th of May and other one that needed IELTS or WES report or other documents and sent their application later date. I didnt check the spreadsheet for statistics but i think that's why 7-10 of May has a lot of applicants.

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi

I have received my ECA report from WES. I want to confirm, how many points I ll get for education

ACCA = Bachelor Degree (3 Years)
BSC (Hons) = Bachelor Degree (4 Years)

Do I get 21 points or 22?

Regards

nandha23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

I found some minor mistakes in Additional family and Background declaration form. If I clear the CC charege, PER and AOR stage, Can I update the documents and send it to the local Visa Office. Seniors plz help me on this query

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Hi There,

I was just done registration in WES, but i am not sure if that is correct,
my course was Btech from 2001-2005 and i have entered the Year of Award as 2006 in the last dropdown of the credential. Since the degree was given in 2006(usually thats what happens in india).
Now in the application it shows to me, year of graduation as 2006, which actually should be 2005. or am i thinking wrong?
Can anyone please comment on this. I am really tensed, please reply

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
My file reached on 9th june..

While i was going through my forms i found in form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) Point 6 d

d. Being refused refugee status, an immigrat or permanent resident visa or application to the PNP or visitor or temporary visa, to canada or any other country?

I miss understood it and selected "NO".

But i have given my UCI number on form IMM0008ENU_2D and i have also clarified about my rejection of fsw 2013 application on the cover letter i have attached with my application.

Still i m planing to refill form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) and courier it to CIC with a clarification letter that i miss understood this point and i have corrected it and sending u the new form with this letter.

my fsw 2013 application was rejected because WES has given me wrong report that my university is not recognised but this year i have re-evaluated my ECA from ICAS and they have correct my report.
Last year my application was rejected in Eligibility stage and DD was charged.

Kindly Suggest.

Thanks
Sunnytheshine

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
dr-kk said:
do we need all latest police certificates ( means staying in different countries) ?? because i lived in some country for one yr and at time of leaving i took police clearance certificate?? is it ok or must have to arrange all recent police certificates?

Thanks
PCC when submitted to CIC should be issued within 3 months.
i think if u never went back to that some country after issuing PCC i think u r safe to apply with that one.
( please wait for some experts to comment on this )

Status
Not open for further replies.