+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confidant said:
Saw a post in my fb today. Thought to share with you guys as because many or all you Canada aspirants are in stress until unless you get the visa....

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, “The absolute weight does not matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”

She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.” Remember to put the glass down".

Great... +1

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Have you considered the diversity in the number of applications received on a particular day and other days??
Consider 7th May applications.

MaxHeadroom said:
I have done a little calculation with the SS2014 data.
Assuming the latest CIC NOC CAP list includes all of the 5th of May applications, the safe application received date for the 2 Hot NOCs are:

1112 - June 20th
2174 - June 9th

This is only an estimation according to the spreadsheet data and based on the assumption of the latest CIC list includes all May 5th progress.

sanjeevg

Jun 25, 2014
Hello Rajesh,

Myself Sanjeev from Ericsson Noida. I am also preparing for FSW canada.

Can we talk on Lync sometimes when you have time.

my signum - eguwsan

Regards
Sanjeev

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
SMFAHAD said:
Hi
I have a confusion relating to experience certificate. I obtained my experience certificate from HR one month ago. It will still take a while for me to send my application to CIC. Do I need to take a fresh experience letter.

Also as Iam working in a bank in the Finance Deptt as Finance Manager can I apply for 1111 or 0111 category..

Thanks

Hi, you can apply 0111 if you are on a managerial position. However, please check first the duties specifed on those NOC and choose which will fit your responsibilities on your job. :)

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
gsingh80 said:
Hello everyone..
FYI
I had sent wrong photographs (Normal passport size photos) with my application & realized my mistake only after 20 days..
Then on advice from seniors, I had resent the photographs by courier & a E-mail to notify CIC to add these photos to my application.

Yesterday, after 1 month i received the following reply:

Good Afternoon:

Noted in database.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Does this mean that they have added to photos to my application?
& have they started processing my application & encashing my DD?
Hi do you have a UCI and also what email address you use?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sanjeevg said:
Hello Rajesh,

Myself Sanjeev from Ericsson Noida. I am also preparing for FSW canada.

Can we talk on Lync sometimes when you have time.

my signum - eguwsan

Regards
Sanjeev
Hi

Which Team .. I was working fro BO OSS previously

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Applicants from NDVO with PER

I hardly see any enthusiasm on MR...Come on guys let some topic going on NDVO MR..hoping for some MR in NDVO soon..CPC and Hong kong are doing great...!!

Wake up NDVO..:), dont wana follow Nova Scotia Time zone ..:)

;D ;D

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
jes11 said:
Hi, you can apply 0111 if you are on a managerial position. However, please check first the duties specifed on those NOC and choose which will fit your responsibilities on your job. :)
Also, SMFAHAD please try matching ur job responsibilities by around 70% to the NOC duties to be safe, wish you happy filling :)

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
sunnytheshine said:
Hoping u r right i m a 9th june applicant of noc 2174
""According to the data in hand"" 9th and 10th are critical dates IF the CIC list includes ALL 5th of May applications (for NOC 2174).
May 5th is an important date as it represents almost 55% of all applications received until that date. A possible shift in the CIC NOC CAP list date dramatically effects the resulting dates. For example if the CIC list, instead of 5th of MAy, includes all data for 4th, the critical cut-out dates goes back to mid May. On the other hand if the list includes all applications from May 6th, in this case the critical cut-out date moves probably to end of July.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Thanks ... Kindly can any one clarify about my experience letter issue

Daras

Jun 21, 2014
Hi everyone,
I've just joined this fab forum. I'm pleased to meet all of you all.
As you probably may guess we've applied for the FSW program, NOC 2171 and my husband is principal applicant.
My application received by CIO representative Colin in Sydney on 05/14/14.
This post is only to say hello! And also shared my worries with u guys, I m bit worriedabout the processing times because the duration of dd is for only 3 months and CIO is working on still 7th may applications.... I made my dd on 24th april 2014....
Harleen Kaur

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
confidant said:
Saw a post in my fb today. Thought to share with you guys as because many or all you Canada aspirants are in stress until unless you get the visa....

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, “The absolute weight does not matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”

She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.” Remember to put the glass down".

Nice and good post, thanks fir sharing.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Daras said:
Hi everyone,
I've just joined this fab forum. I'm pleased to meet all of you all.
As you probably may guess we've applied for the FSW program, NOC 2171 and my husband is principal applicant.
My application received by CIO representative Colin in Sydney on 05/14/14.
This post is only to say hello! And also shared my worries with u guys, I m bit worriedabout the processing times because the duration of dd is for only 3 months and CIO is working on still 7th may applications.... I made my dd on 24th april 2014....
Harleen Kaur
Dont worry, you will be fine with DD as well sister, they will hit your application way before 24th July :)

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
loolaz said:
This is quite big gap between your estimation and the estimation of 2174 on the excel sheet which says Aug 5th is the day by which I should file to be in the cap.

So panic..
No need to panic... this calculation is based on assumptions.

""According to the data in hand"" 9th and 10th are critical dates IF the CIC list includes ALL 5th of May applications (for NOC 2174).
May 5th is an important date as it represents almost 55% of all applications received until that date. A possible shift in the CIC NOC CAP list date dramatically effects the resulting dates. For example if the CIC list, instead of 5th of MAy, includes all data for 4th, the critical cut-out dates goes back to mid May. On the other hand if the list includes all applications from May 6th, in this case the critical cut-out date moves probably to end of July/Mid August, which agrees with the spreadsheet.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014