+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abusina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore >> Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O3-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
O3-12-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 MR Recevied Status Added on 6th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
In sha allah in July
Hi All,

Doc check list section 13 Proof of Education.

Along with original ECA report i am sending B.Sc certificate and transcript.

Is this mandatory to send my HSC and SSC certificate marksheet also?

Please suggest.

lut4rahman

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

Yes that would have been great!

But it has not such provision- as long as i m not belong to NDVO territory....
i think Canadians consider BD as a east asian country :)

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
lvtruong said:
To you and all who would like to have an semi-automate-updated offline version :D.

I have made an "offline" version of the spreadsheet, you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zf_fTd_V6tT2pCT1dELXpEcGs/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you want to get updates list of people, open it in Excel, Go to "DATA" tab and click on "Refresh All". It will connect to the online version and download latest updates there. Give it some seconds and you will have a file to play with Cheesy.

P.S: If you are notified that External Resource has been disabled, please enable it so it can download data in the online version.
Thank you lvtruong .

I opened and did a refresh. but seems some trouble. some strange characters and no cell color distinction for different statuses. :(

But are you sure that i cant do a download a copy to my local machine from Google spreadsheet (i mean the main one)

mahesh.rcr

Jun 10, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th June 2014 [CC Charge: 8th Oct][PER email: 17th Oct]
Med's Request
19th Nov [Meds, PCC, RPRF requested]
Med's Done....
[29th Nov: Med Chkp][4th Dec: RPRF paid][8th Dec: 3rd line]
Passport Req..
PPR & 4th Line: 27th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Mar 2015 (2015/02/25 on Visa)
rbb8 said:
Government Announces Final Passage of Bill C-24

Friday, 20 June 2014 Category Other topics

Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander announced yesterday that reforms to the Citizenship Act have received final passage and Royal Assent. These reforms are the first major changes to the program since 1977. The changes will affect the application process for immigration to Canada, and enforce new rules for some Canadian citizens.

According to the government, the changes were put in place to streamline the immigration process, and to reinforce the value of Canadian citizenship. They also aim to crack down on citizenship fraud, and to protect Canada's interests and values.

The bill has created controversy since its announcement in February, as the government now has the ability to revoke or deny citizenship to individuals who commit ‘acts of terrorism or acts against Canadian interests'.

“Our government is proud to announce that the first comprehensive reforms to the Citizenship Act in a generation have now become law. Moving forward, the value of citizenship will be reinforced and new citizens will be able to acquire citizenship more quickly,” said Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander. “Our government has strengthened the rules around access to citizenship to ensure that they reflect its true value, and that new citizens are better prepared for full participation for life in Canada. Canadian citizenship is highly valued around the world and, with this balanced set of reforms, our government is ensuring that this remains so.”
Thank you rbb8 for sharing the info. Also, there are speculations that immigration process might become stricter and FSW program may be withdrawn once Express Entry is successfully installed in place.
Please quote the source for reference.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Century said:
If your internet speed is slow or if the number of current viewer is 50 or more, google turn the spreadsheet into HTML format. Just wait for some people to close spreadsheet page.
My internet is not a problem. but i have this problem from yesterday.

even if the file shows as HTML, i think the options should be shown. (File, Edit etc)

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
the word "application" could also be there..but the fact is i have got it printed an company letter head and i dont think my HR dept. will give me one more. Letterhead is like Million Dollar for them.. :p :p :p

On a serious note, i have read somehere that CIC guys do not like JD that are broader in sense, they like something specific. Am i right? If yes, do the JD i have mentined fulfills this criteria ?

bitingbugz said:
I think they re perfectly Fine..
I never suggested my manager .. He wrote something like this himself ..

Involvement in requirement specification and design activities (like High Level Design and Low Level Design) for various features of application software.

wouldn't word application fit more there for 2173 ? just a thought ..
....JOB RESPONSIBILITIES.........
Hi ashiff,century and all the other applicants of NOC 2173. Here are my job duties which is mentioned on my reference letter. Can you please have a look and tell me if they are fine or do i need to change them. Because i am really worried about these.

1. Involvement in requirement specification and design activities (like High Level Design and Low Level Design) for various features of telecom software.

2. Inputs to requirement analysis, Estimation, Issue/Requirement of End Customer

3. Coding and identification of problematic scenarios based on expected behavior of software and analyze the fixes.

4. Testing of the software to check its reliability and troubleshoot any bugs that crop up in this process.

5. Provide maintenance support for application software and upgrade the code form one system environment (Clearcase) to another (SVN).

iamnav

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Only you can answer your question!

Check with the bank concern if DD has been credited to their account or not. If yes, it means they have started processing.

gsingh80 said:
Hello everyone..
FYI
I had sent wrong photographs (Normal passport size photos) with my application & realized my mistake only after 20 days..
Then on advice from seniors, I had resent the photographs by courier & a E-mail to notify CIC to add these photos to my application.

Yesterday, after 1 month i received the following reply:

Good Afternoon:

Noted in database.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Does this mean that they have added to photos to my application?
& have they started processing my application & encashing my DD?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hello guys

For the minimum requirements in work experience the CIC website explains the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Your work experience must be:

at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time,

I was curious as to how do you calculate your total experience for a given company then ? Is it plain and simple the calendar dates or do you use the 1560 hours to base your total years of experience ? If based on the 1560 hours, somebody who has worked 40 hours a week for 10 months has essentially worked for 1 Year in CIC's books. Is this true ?

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
neel-here said:
Can you Not send a letter/ another Form to CIO...requesting them to divert your file to say, New Delhi VO instead of SGP VO ?

I suppose, N Delhi is much closer to Bangladesh than SGP 8)
Nope..Bangladeshi applications are by default sent to Singapore VO :(

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
owenhargo said:
My internet is not a problem. but i have this problem from yesterday.

even if the file shows as HTML, i think the options should be shown. (File, Edit etc)
In HTML format, one don't have any menu bar - so cannot do anything but copying and pasting in excel. HTML format is done automatically by google and admin can do anything about it. :( :( :( :(

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
Hello Seniors,

I have doubt for Experience,

I have total 7 year of experience (6yr + in NOC 2132)
my main employer (3.11yr+) & other 1 (6 months) more is giving all roles/duties as per NOC 2132,

but 2.5 yr employer hardly mention a single line for roles but that is 2132, ( but i took roles on plain paper by my Manager with visiting cards)

so my total will exp. will be count as per NOC which means 3.11yr, or 1 yr full time NOC is sufficient to claim & rest exp. only matter not as per NOC,

Please clarify my doubts,

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
owenhargo said:
Thank you lvtruong .

I opened and did a refresh. but seems some trouble. some strange characters and no cell color distinction for different statuses. :(

But are you sure that i cant do a download a copy to my local machine from Google spreadsheet (i mean the main one)
Hi Brother, I have a version to clean up the strange characters but still not able to mark cell colors like we do have in the online version. Working on it and will update soon.

Yes, of course you are able to download the main version. but you will have to wait until there are less than 50 people who opens the regular version, if there are more than 50 people viewing it, you will be switched to the htmlview version. That is why I create the offline file :).

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Century said:
In HTML format, one don't have any menu bar - so cannot do anything but copying and pasting in excel. HTML format is done automatically by google and admin can do anything about it. :( :( :( :(
Thanks Bro!!!

Now I understand :)

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
lvtruong said:
Hi Brother, I have a version to clean up the strange characters but still not able to mark cell colors like we do have in the online version. Working on it and will update soon.

Yes, of course you are able to download the main version. but you will have to wait until there are less than 50 people who opens the regular version, if there are more than 50 people viewing it, you will be switched to the htmlview version. That is why I create the offline file :).
Yes, I will wait.

Thanks Mate ;)

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Guys who are planning to apply FSW14 but did not take ur credential assessment yet are highly suggested to apply from WES now. Though there are more two organizations (without doctors), but WES is the more efficient compare to others. below is the link. Dont delay to apply coz it take times to get the final report.
I am applying for immigration for the first time for canada and very new to the immigration process. I have downloaded all documents and forms required to be filled. Read complete guide for filling the forms. I didn't find this thing written anywhere to get educational documents assessed. If I am applying from Pakistan, from where I will get this credential assessment done? Is it a mandatory thing to get this verification for immigration application? The link you provided of WES does not have mu university in the list. What are the other options?

Status
Not open for further replies.